Account Fearless 534ilvl with 214 unique mounts 576 unique pets and 18.5k+ achie pts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lefaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Fearless 534ilvl with 214 unique mounts 576 unique pets and 18.5k+ achie pts

Hi all,

im posting to sell my account that has been active since vanilla and has had its share of glory during these years.

Included are : lvl 90 Lock (demo specced geared to match top theorycrafting and performing very nicely on WOL), with Fearless title (cutting edge FOS on all 3 bosses aswell)
    lvl 90 Druid main farmer with mining herbalism epic flying form and foragers gloves (allowing u to farm at max speed)
    lvl 90 Rogue ( specced for optimal Trove scenario runs for maximized gold looting)
    lvl 90 DK capable of soloing old content for pets/mounts etc.
    lvl 86 Mage
    lvl 85 Paladin
    lvl 85 Warrior
    lvl 85 Hunter (ally)
    lvl 85 Priest
    lvl 80 Shaman (herald twink with almost bis gear for both enha (missing 2 items) and resto (missing 3) )
    lvl 80 Monk
    quite a few other chars such as 80s paladin and druid on alliance frostmane

The account also has many legendaries including
    2x Thunderfury (lock,paladin)
    2x Sulfuras (lock,DK)
    Dragonwrath Tarecgosa's Rest (lock)
    1OH warglaive
    rogue is on the collecting part of shards for the daggers ( so no need for you to pay 10k)
    paladin is on the infusion quests for Shadowmourne
    Few fragments for valanyr on priest and some on Herald shaman aswell

The account has as previously stated 214 UNIQUE mounts with many rares and few unobtainables such as

TCG: Amani Dragonhawk
    Big Battle Bear
    Blazing Hippogryph
    Corrupted Hippogryph
    Riding Turtle (this can be mounted by lvl 1 bank alts through a specific macro sequence for added awesomeness)
    Savage Raptor
    X-51 nether rocket X-TREME

Rare/Unobtainable mounts: Ashes of A'lar
    Armored Red/blue Dragonhawk (achievment for 200 unique mounts, pretty rare at the moment)
    Azure Drake Mount
    Blue Drake Mount
    Blue Proto Drake
    Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast (rank 10 with brawlgar arena required. not many of these around yet)
    Crimson Deathcharger
    Fiery Warhorse
    Brewfest Kodo
    Brewfest Ram
    Green Proto Drake
    Grey Riding Camel
    Headless Horseman's Mount
    Imperial Quilen (MoP collectors edition)
    Life Binders Handmaiden
    Obsidian Nightwing (recruit a friend)
    Onyxian Drake
    Phosphorecent Stone Drake
    Pureblood Firehawk
    Raven Lord
    Rivendares Deathcharger
    Spectral wind Rider/gryphon ( Scroll of ressurection)
    Subdued Seahorse
    Swift Horde Wolf/ Swift alliance Steed ( unobtainable- awarded for 50 attempts remaining at trial of the crusader hc 10 man )
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (alani mount, obtained server 1st)
    Time Lost Proto Drake
    Tyrael's Charger (unobtainable)
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle tank
    Venomhide Ravasuar/Winterspring Saber
    White Polar Bear
    Sea Turtle

Notable mentions : all preMoP meta achie mounts such as the corrupted Firehawk, the ironbound/rusted protodrakes, etc. Also all blizz store mounts except the winged steed and the new armored bat.

I will not list the pets as 576 uniques are really a lot to post, but i got more than 75 lvl 25s, including tcg ones, effectively giving u the advantage of an overpowering team towards any opponent.
    notable mentions are the Minfernal (lvl25 rare) and the new Unborn Valkyr (lvl24 poor).

the warlock is the main attraction of the account (except this achievment/mount/pet collection) having 534ilvl, Fearless title (among others either unobtainable or pretty hard to get) and when mastered properly, can make it into WoL at high places.Race is troll for optimal Dps increase during this raid content due to the racials, and he has many Mog items allowing a wide selection for an avid mogger to choose from.
    He also comes with full royal satchels both on him AND in bank. this means ABSOLUTE maximized space.He also has the Fel Fire which is a very eye catching addition!

The main Lock and druid Farmer are located on twisting nether EU horde side! They also have a combined 100k gold. the account also has the "Master of All" achievment meaning all proffessions are there and maxed ( though i dropped alchemy so u will need that one bk up).
    Its a all-in-one account with all characters complementing each other nicely effectively boosting ur farming/gold making/rare hunting.

I am only requesting 300 euro for this magnificent account as i am striving for rent and am in a hurry, but price can be negotiated.

Feel free to ask any questions you might feel like. I will provide any info necessary.
    Last edited by Lefaye; 06-18-2013 at 04:36 AM.

Account Fearless 534ilvl with 214 unique mounts 576 unique pets and 18.5k+ achie pts
    Lefaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added new details about legendaries, proffessions and some prestigial pets. The account also has a Diablo 3 account with a WD on paragon lvl 6 ( if i recall correctly) and a monk tank at lvl 60 ( or paragon lvl 1-2, cant remember) which comes as a free bonus, along with their items and gold.

Bentzen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this account still for sale?
    add me on skype: Aske.bentzen ,

Lefaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you on skype

Lefaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    account still for sale, with upgraded stats such as 18.6k achies 150k+ gold and improved pvp gear on lock.

contact me on skype : george.pelatehro

price at 300

Lefaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    acc sold. thank you for a nice transaction and enjoy my beloved characters. (oh the sorrow of departing)

Bentzen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guy scammed me, taken back the acc, and wont answer.