SELLING: Grand Marshal 90 Warrior, 10k Achieve points Rare mounts etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sellingaccount's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING: Grand Marshal 90 Warrior, 10k Achieve points Rare mounts etc

Selling Grand Marshal Warrior who maybe Hero of the Alliance come the end of this season with a rating of 2500. Also has a lot of rare mounts and 100+pets. Mounts include, Albino Drake,Amani Battle Bear, Armored snowy gryphon, Black War Bear, Black Primal Raptor, all Black war mounts, Fiery Warhorse, Talbuks, Raven lord and ALOT more. I have 3 alts which are 90 druid 90 paladin and 85 death knight, both 90's are fully geared for pvp and have minor pve items such as 490 raid finder item. My main warrior has 506 ilevel in PvE with a full set of Tyrannical PvP gear. I want a quick sale at a decent price. If you would like more in depth details or price etc email me at [email protected] or Skype me at: will.neal3 look forward to the replies and it is a very good account to buy as it doesent lack in anything!

SELLING: Grand Marshal 90 Warrior, 10k Achieve points Rare mounts etc