WTS:EU 90 Paladin, with elite gear and more. Very cheap amazing deal. Click for more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

reece1337's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS:EU 90 Paladin, with elite gear and more. Very cheap amazing deal. Click for more!

EU account only
    90 Elite geared human male holy paladin
    Comes with 100+ Mounts, including: Amani Battle bear, Crimson Deathcharger, Darkmoon Dancing Bear, Fossilized Raptor, Great Brewfest Kodo, Mekgineer's Chopper, Pureblood Fire Hawk, Ruby Panther, Spectral Gryphon, Swift Zhevra, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Vicious War Steed, X-53 Touring Rocket.
    150+ Pets, such as: Disgusting Oozeling, Collector's Edition: Lil' Deathwing, Frost wyrm Whelp and Netherwhelp and Murkimus the Gladaitor
    11015+ Achievement points, the main ones are: The Arena master, Three's Company: 2400, Hotter Streak, 100 Mounts, 100,000 Honorable kills, Commander (2100 RBG Rating) Proffesional Zen master, 20 Reputations exalted and Tones more, you can contact my skype for a full armory link if you're interested

The EU account also comes with a level 86 paladin, dwarf male, on the same account. 600 Jewlcrafting and 425+ Mining on that
    The Main paladin has 575 Enchanting and 575 Blacksmithing which are enough for the proffesion bonuses
    The account has about 100 Gold in total =( Sorry!
    I'm selling this account for fairly cheap for what it is, please contact Reecekxd on skype for more infomation and or if you would like to buy the account
    P.S im selling the entire battle net account, so that comes with diablo 3 (60 barb) and starcraft 2, also Diablo 2 on the account, and if you play Arena-tournament (80 patched private server) i will throw in a free VIP account if you wish.

I'm quitting WoW because, well recently i have lost my interests in WoW and just run around stormwind chatting to people all day and not actually doing what you're supposed to be doing

The Paladin also has 2400 CR in 5v5 currently and in the statistics 2522 3V3 Highest rating

WTS:EU 90 Paladin, with elite gear and more. Very cheap amazing deal. Click for more!