Selling EU BATTLE.NET Account(Includes World of warcraft,Warcraft 3XP,Diablo 3) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Joachim3k's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling EU BATTLE.NET Account(Includes World of warcraft,Warcraft 3XP,Diablo 3)

I am the owner of this account.
    The diablo 3 account has 2 lvl 60's 1 barbarian 1 demon hunter, both geared for act 1-2inferno
    Also comes with Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Reing Of Chaos

Just bought 2 months of gametime for very cheap! So the account is ready to play on
    For the Horde!
    World of Warcraft has all classes over level 80. (Outland PVP) EU
    85 Goblin Priest(Geared in full cataclysmic Disc priest gear) Professions: Alchemy 540 (Maxed) Jewelcrafting 525 (Maxed)
    2x 85 Undead warlock(Full ruthless with some cataclysmic pieces)
    85 Tauren Druid(Full Cataclysmic Feral gear (With Kiril of the beast staff) Professions: Blacksmithing 400, Engineering 490( with nitro boots etc )
    85 Troll Hunter(Leveling gear)
    85 Undead Rogue(Mostly Vicious gear, Has fear and vengeance epic daggers and some cataclysmic/ruthless pieces)
    85 Orc shaman(Full Ruthless some pieces of cataclysmic Restoration gear with tsunami trinket)
    85 Goblin mage (Leveling gear)
    83 Blood elf paladin
    83 Orc death knight
    81 Orc warrior

Add okeifisk on skype and leave a reply here with your offer
    I prefer Paypal. I am not sure how much gold i have on the characters but i think its at 10-20k gold.
    Start price is 300$ will use a verified MM
    Last edited by Joachim3k; 09-13-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Selling EU BATTLE.NET Account(Includes World of warcraft,Warcraft 3XP,Diablo 3)
    Joachim3k's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Price is 300$