[CHEAP] 3x lvl 85 and a few lvl 70-80+. (Main paladin with Herald of the Titans!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kaos22220's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CHEAP] 3x lvl 85 and a few lvl 70-80+. (Main paladin with Herald of the Titans!)

Greetings, I'm selling my World of Warcraft account. I am original owner of this account, you will therefore, by purschasing this account recieve the CD-key attached to the account, my secret question (and answer), a picture of my passport (I.D), plus some extra information (IP-adress when the account was created and internet provider, etc..)

Most of the characters are out-dated, since I quitted at the beginning of Dragonsoul!

For armories you have to insert eu.battle.net and then the different links by yourself, since I'm not allowed to post that many links.

Lvl 85 Paladin (Main):
    /wow/en/character/dragonblight/Nemez%C3%ADs/simple

Main spec is actually protection, however the character's current equiptment is Retribution. It has about 383 ilvl in protection gear.
    7.3k Achievement points - 22 Exalted Factions - 35 mounths (Mekgineer's Chopper - Blue Drake - Blue Proto-drake - Amani Battle Bear - Red Proto-Drake - Rusted Proto-drake - Swift White Hawkstrider
    Feats of strenght: Herald of the Titans, Private (old-school title), Swift White Hawkstrider, Grand Black War Mammoth, amongst others.

525 Alchemy - 483 Enchanting.

About 10-15k gold.

Lvl 85 Hunter
    /wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Keelrox/simple

365 Ilvl - Old-school Sergeant title (from vanilla) - 527 Alchemy and 500 Leatherworking.

Lvl 85 Druid
    /wow/en/character/ravencrest/Cruor/simple

Average Ilvl at 369 - Reins of the Raven Lord - 525 Herbalism.

Alts:

Lvl 83 mage - Level 80 Dk - Level 72 paladin - Level 72 warrior - Level 70 priest - Level 53 Rogue - Level 48 Warlock.

Feel free to add me on skype if you got any questions or wanna buy the account: Kaos22220

I would like to sell the account for around 100 $.

[CHEAP] 3x lvl 85 and a few lvl 70-80+. (Main paladin with Herald of the Titans!)