85 Troll Shaman + A few alts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

maxhenwood12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Troll Shaman + A few alts.

WoW 85 Shaman Account EU + Alts
    Getting so bored of the game now,tryed making new chars but not helping, cata fails so im selling my account for money.

85 Resto / Enh troll shaman

Char has basically full HC healing gear. Enhanc gear isnt that good, around 11kdps in HC's, a few bloodthirsty parts but nothing too special.

2.2k gold. 522 inscription. 525 herbalism.

Titles are "The astral walker" "Of the nightfall" And "The patient"

Exalted with Ramkahen, the earthen ring, thunderbluff, orgrimmar and bilgewater
    Revered with the dragonmaw clan, guardians of hyjal and a few other factions that arnt too special.

Currently has 1770 Valor points, 593 conquest and 54 justice points.

2495 Achiev points. Has the ironbound proto drake from ulduar 25hc and the 2 camels.
    Thats about it for the shaman, Not THAT special but is a good char to play!

Account has a few alts on it, Level 44 human priest, Level 45 BELF Tankadin, Level 57 DK And a level 22 Undead rogue which has all of the heirlooms on it apart from the guild ones, both daggers have crusader enchant on, all alts have mount, bags etc ready for leveling and a few hundred gold on each.

Not sure how much i want for the account, Open for all reasonable offers either PM me on here or add my MSN which is "[email protected]".

Will tell you the CD keys and secret question etc and change the email for you etc etc..

Anymore questions add me on msn. thanks

85 Troll Shaman + A few alts.