EU account with 85 dk, shaman, warrior, druid for a 85 rogue, require decent pvp gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

olari's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU account with 85 dk, shaman, warrior, druid for a 85 rogue, require decent pvp gear

Hi guys. Having loads of alts, and after getting bored of them again and cbaing to level a new character, im thinking of trade my whole account (4x 85 with decent pvp gear. Shaman (enhancement) has the suckiest gear of all 4, with measly 2.5k resi, warrior, dk and druid(resto) are at 3k resi or so and have epic pvp weapons. Druid and death knight got the 310% flying mounts, warrior and shaman have the slowest possible flying. DK has JC, druid has herb, shaman mining + engi and warrior has enchanting.

Account currently has 5kish gold on it, havent been bothered to farm. Can provide you with SQA, name and pass, cd codes and everything else you might need. Providing screenshots once I find an interested trader.

The reasoning behind me trading 4 characters for 1, is that I don't have the time to play/gear multiple characters anymore, and Ive grown bored with all my alts. I want a rogue, and thus trading all 4 for 1 rogue at 85 with decent (negotiable) pvp gear, and professions. Not accepting any scrub rogue with green/blue gears, lowest possible flying mount, no titles/achievements and no gold on the account.

85 Shaman(enchancement), 85 death knight(unholy), 85 druid(resto) and 85 warrior(arms) for a decently geared pvp rogue. I don't care about faction or realm, but i do care about the account not having any warnings or anything similiar.

If youre interested, PM me and ill get in touch.
    Keep in mind that i might change my mind, so hurry before that happens and i decide to level a rogue of my own.

Olari

EU account with 85 dk, shaman, warrior, druid for a 85 rogue, require decent pvp gear