RETAIL BOOST 10-60=4hrs ( self play - DONT NEED PASSWORD ), TOS-SAFE, AFK, CHEAP, PAY LATER! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Claudette's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RETAIL BOOST 10-60=4hrs ( self play - DONT NEED PASSWORD ), TOS-SAFE, AFK, CHEAP, PAY LATER!

Hi everyone and welcome to my shop! I am a level booster operating in EU, US, ALLY and HORDE.
    I am here to propose you a boost that does NOT need me to log your account!

(1) How it works:

We will queue up in Random Dungeon Finder ( RDF ), then I will use MY OWN CHARACTER to run the instances extremely fast.
    I always hit 10 runs per hour. It's the maximum speed allowed in the game.
    Level 10 to 50 will take around 3 hours. Level 10 to 60 will take 4 hours. Level 50 to 60 will take 1 hour.

(2) Modalities:

The boost can work in two different ways ( the time and price remain the same ). You choose which:

SEMI-AFK: During the boost, you will be asked to press roughly 1 button each 6 minutes MAX.
    FULL-AFK: You will literally be able to go out while I'm working for you. Unless your internet/current shuts down, I will be able to do the boost.

I will not, in any circumstance, need to log in your accounts, nor to know your log-in data whatsoever.

(3) Requirements:

- Have the addon Weak Aura. ( Who doesn't have it? :/ )

- ONLY for the FULL-AFK option: Have ( or be up to ) download AutoHotKey. I will give you the script code. It will spam SPACEBAR in WoW each few seconds.

If you really want the FULL-AFK but you're not sure how to compile the script, I will give link you a 90 seconds personally-made video tutorial.
    If you already have a program that can spam keys for you ( Ryzer Synapse for example ) then you won't need to download AHK.

- Normally, the boost requires you to join " Chromie Time ", a feature most of you probably already have. You unlock it when you level your FIRST character in wow to max level.
    If your battle.net account is fresh, you will probably not have this. If you don't, I will be able to boost you anyway, but it will take more time and cost more.

(4) Payment Options:

I KNOW I HAVE 0 FEEDBACK, I'M NEW. DON'T WORRY: I WILL GO IN FIRST.

I WILL START THE BOOST AND RUN SOME INSTANCES ( 10-15 MINUTES ).

AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE INDEED LEVELING,

YOU WILL PAY AND I WILL FINISH.

At the moment I only accept PAYPAL. Any transfer fees will be in your charge. If you make a big order ( 100 euros++ ) I will pay them instead.

(5) Prices:

10-50: 12 euros. // 10-60: 16 euros. // 50-60: 5 euros.

If you buy at least 3 characters: 10-50: 10 euros. // 10-60: 14 euros. // 50-60: 4 euros.

If you have multiple accounts ( maybe you are a multiboxer or a mass botter ), you MUST know that I can boost 1/2/3/4 characters at the same time. There will be NO time increase.
    If you boost 2 at the same time, you will pay: 10-50: 10 euros. // 10-60: 14 euros. // 50-60: 4 euros.
    If you boost 3-4 at the same time, you will pay: 10-50: 8 euros. // 10-60: 12 euros. // 50-60: 3 euros.

(6) Contacts:

Atm I only use discord. I may get skype/IG in the future. Please copy paste my contact to avoid problems:
    Claudette#4637

My english is pretty fluent, as you can read!
    Prices are slightly debatable. You are welcome to contact me any time no problem.

PS: I'm a very friendly person. There is only one thing you can do that will make me tilt: Contact me with no intention to buying and asking complicated, unneeded questions to find out how I work.
    Please don't do this: I will get annoyed and you will get no information.

Thank you all!

RETAIL BOOST 10-60=4hrs ( self play - DONT NEED PASSWORD ), TOS-SAFE, AFK, CHEAP, PAY LATER!