[WTB] 💰WTB WOW US retail gold Great Prices⚡FAST PAYMENT⚡Looking For Providers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FIONABROWN998's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] 💰WTB WOW US retail gold Great Prices⚡FAST PAYMENT⚡Looking For Providers

Buying US WoW Retail Gold & Fast Payment & [WMZ/BINANCE/PAYPAL/BTC]

My Advantage

1.Good prices & Instant Payment,Payment and trade will be very fast and safe.

2.Instant : Don't need to wait for demand,buying Instantly.

3.Demand: Buying on Demand,need to wait for demand or urgent orders, the price will slightly better price than instant price.

4.Payment Method: USDT TRC20, Binance Pay (0% fees internal transfer), Binance/Coinbase(Coinbase fees $1), PayPal, WMZ,BTC

5.Talk to me on Skype & Discord to ask about instant price and demands available ,if you want to ask about the price at any time, please

keep my contact information, even if you may not need it at the moment.

6.Trade way: Face to face & Guild bank

Discord: FionaBrown#4248

Discord Unique ID: 827065024031358987

So far,we have only one this discord account.Please confirm before the trade.[How to check the discord unique ID: Right-Click the profile picture,and click Copy ID,you will have the correct discord unique number. that is unique,can't be edited and changed. One discord account have one discord unique ID.]

Safe trade Tips:

1. Invite me to group

2. Confirm with our Skype&Discord when you putting gold in the trading window , DO NOT click the trade button before we confirm the exact number of the gold.

If you are not sure about the correct skype account, you can PM me on ownedcore or Leave me message on my posted thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images [WTB] 💰WTB WOW US retail gold Great Prices⚡FAST PAYMENT⚡Looking For Providers-1-jpg 

[WTB] 💰WTB WOW US retail gold Great Prices⚡FAST PAYMENT⚡Looking For Providers