(Or Trading) BiS PvP geared undead warlock, tons of mounts, great pve gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

yikesx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Or Trading) BiS PvP geared undead warlock, tons of mounts, great pve gear

If you see this post, this is still available!!!
    If you see this post, this is still available!!!
    CHARACTER HAS DUEL SPEC AND FAST / COLD WEATHER FLYING
    Hello! Wanting to sell or trade, preferably trade, my very well geared warlock on whitemane horde!
    Character was created using the level 80 boost and has the most expensive version of the boost bundle, so comes with the mount and pet as well as plenty of gametime!
    The warlock was hand leveled by me, geared by me, and I'm the only person who has ever logged into this account.
    Full savage gladiator gear ( minus the gloves, can buy them very shortly at time of posting ), deadly cloak, ring, neck, as well as BiS pve bracers.
    Character is 1400 in 2's, so can buy the deadly gladiator's belt if desired.
    No professions on this character at the moment.
    Comes with plenty of mounts, including the Red Drake, Bronze Drake, 300 stone keeper shard Mammoth, and the Black War raptor.
    Character is fully gemmed, has all PvP enchants from wintergrasp vendor, missing some enchants, but plenty of gold to buy them.
    Around 2.5k gold on the account at time of posting, may go up, won't go down.
    ALSO HAS A GREAT PVE SET WITH MULTIPLE PRE RAID BIS PIECES.

What I'm looking for;
    If I sell this account I'd be looking to purchase another one for myself in it's place. If you have a trade offer, I'm looking for either a rogue, warrior, mage, or shaman, alliance preferably, but horde is fine as well.
    If purchased, transaction will be done via Paypal F&F method. If you wish to use trade guardian, that is totally fine however I cannot cover the fee at the moment.
    Please only serious offers, no low balling or you will be ignored. Thank you for checking this out and considering!

If interested PLEASE contact via discord for quicker responses!!
    Discord: scott#4042

(Or Trading) BiS PvP geared undead warlock, tons of mounts, great pve gear