WOTLK FRESH Extremely Safe selling gold at only 4 regulars buyers. Small seller small ban risk. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tgv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOTLK FRESH Extremely Safe selling gold at only 4 regulars buyers. Small seller small ban risk.

Hello there, you looking for buying gold with safely way . I’m here for that.

- I SELLING GOLD AT THE MARKET PRICE -

--- HOW IT WORK ---
    You are a regular gold buyer and you don’t want be ban.
    I’m gonna selling gold at only 4 battle.net accounts.
    I added you as a friend on battle.net and in game.

SECURITY FIRST
    Blizzard detect the gold seller by the number of transactions made to different players (and I don’t talk about players selling golds with using bots…).
    For example, it is less risky to sell 5000 golds to one person than 5 times 1000 golds to 5 peoples.
    With this method for Blizzard we are just friends and I helping you…
    I already selling golds with this method for 5 years on retail; classic and TBC with zero ban (can provide proof).

I only use hand made gold farm playing 20hours per days, probably top 0,5% best golds farmer in wow (can provide proof)

I can also Tank service ( heroic etc) boosting service etc..

I’m your safe guy, always here on discord, always have laptop with wow ready for sell.

You can ask me every questions on discord ( chat or voice ).You can reserve you slot.

I will choose the server and the faction when the four reservations are made. Probably the most populated WOTLK FRESH server.

I’m using virgin Wow Account with zero transaction for more safety (can provide proof).

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND SKRILL PAYMENT.

DISCORD: Daffy#9968

WOTLK FRESH Extremely Safe selling gold at only 4 regulars buyers. Small seller small ban risk.