New tool to compare prices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PixelBro's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New tool to compare prices

Hey there! We're super excited to share a new PixelBro.gg tool with the RMT community—whether you're selling, buying, or reselling, it's for everyone.

After more than 10 years of trading ingame stuff on different platforms, we know it can be a bit tricky. Some places don't tell you everything.
    Prices, fees, lack of transparency, and rules can be confusing and not the best out there. We wanted to fix that, so we made PixelBro.gg.

Here's the deal: PixelBro is all about being straight with you and sharing info that some known platforms might not like.
    We won't just say we have the best prices and services if we don't. Our plan is to continuously scan prices,
    fees, and all the important stuff on other websites so you can make smart choices.

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 12.40.51.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 12.40.07.png

Right now, PixelBro.gg is just getting started. We decided to start with ingame currencies, a few games,
    and a couple of websites to check. But we have big plans to make it way better.
    We want to hear from you, get your feedback, and build*PixelBro.gg*together.

If you like the idea, come be a part of it! Check out our website, give PixelBro.gg a try, and tell us what you think.
    Your thoughts are super important, and we appreciate your time.

Share your thoughts here:*PixelBro contribution

Thanks for joining us on this adventure! Visit our website and let's make PixelBro awesome together.

P.S. I say "we" because I believe in the project's future, and I hope to find others who share the same passion to build it together.
    Right now, it's just me, a person with no prior development experience.
    However, fueled by a deep passion to enhance the trading experience within the RMT community, I am committed to learning and evolving.

New tool to compare prices