Extremely cheap WoW gold, services on FunPay.com🔥20.000+ offers are awaits you🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    FunPay's Avatar Member Largest Digital Marketplace CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely cheap WoW gold, services on FunPay.com🔥20.000+ offers are awaits you🔥

Buy WoW gold here. Best prices and tons of offers!
    If have any questions, problems, stuck with ticket? - Feel free to join our Facebook - Log into Facebook | Facebook and join our discord with 32000+ users FunPay or just write us here ! We will try to resolve your issue asap

Imagine a situation where you are allowed to farm in the virtual world only by yourself. Your real-world room is filled with empty pizza boxes and Redbull cans, your mom gets mad and cuts off the WiFi, and your real-world pet has died while you were leveling a virtual one. This kinda sucks.

With FunPay the story is completely different. You can exchange your money for someone else's free time. Your toon is boosted by the driver, your mom is calm and happy, the room is clean, and your pet is alive. How cool is that?!

Now let's talk seriously. FunPay is the Mona Lisa of the gaming world. It is the largest gamers’ marketplace that you probably haven't heard of. Such a paradox!

How did it happen? The answer is simple. FunPay has been working in the Russian-speaking segment of the Internet since 2015. That covers about 9 countries and even in such a limited space, FunPay has grown to the extent that we have become the largest gaming marketplace in the world. According to the statistics, FunPay has 4.55 million visits per month, while its closest competitor has only 3.2 million.

Actually, most of the professional resellers and store owners from this forum are already familiar with FunPay since we make their trade very profitable.
    From now on, our capacities are enough to provide high-quality RMT services to the gaming community from all over the world, and that's why we are here.
    Let us share a few facts about FunPay. Today we have:

• Tens of thousands of sellers.
    • Over 20.000 listings of WoW gold / boosting / items!
    • Fixed service fee - 1%.
    • Almost 10,000 reviews on TrustPilot with an average rating of 4.5

Let's get to know each other! Feel free to ask any questions and we will be happy to provide more information.
    Last edited by FunPay; 02-15-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Extremely cheap WoW gold, services on FunPay.com🔥20.000+ offers are awaits you🔥
    DAVID_1981's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy world of Warcraft gold in bulk

BrilliantStore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful, this russian scammers block respectable sellers without reason, and they ignore in support 1 week in a row.

Fee its not 1%, 3% on withdraw, and around 10%+ fee on every order.

I can prove, i was banned without reason and ignored already 48hrs, sometimes i was ignored 1week by support.
    They wont let me do withdraw already 48hrs.

Be careful and never use russian shit marketplaces.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats not true.

1) FunPay - Georgian company, and 70% of our employees are from Ukraine. Technically, according to our national composition, we are most an Ukrainian company, not a Russian one.

2) Unfortunately, the queue of requests to our support service has accumulated very large, so the response time is extremely long. It's the same with disputes. About half of all our employees live in the city of Severodonetsk, and now there is no internet connection there. And it's really bad there right now. Some of us got burned down their apartments, in general, not at all up to work.

We have already recruited 15 new staff members and are educating them, however, this will take time. It is unlikely that the problem will be solved earlier than in 2-3 weeks.

3) We never ban without a reason. If you write your nickname, then I will definitely write all the details of your case.

4) As a result of restrictions from the National Bank of Ukraine and Natinal Bank of Russia, we are having difficulties with international processing of payments at this time, so we have to use the channels of payment service providers with an increased cost of processing payments (up to 10% or more). We plan to resolve this problem within 2- 3 weeks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, 2-3 weeks.

I lost a lot customers and I cant answer customers for complete current orders.

Nice scam

I from Ukraine too btw

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If u wont unlock me - unfortunabely, your website will be down

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BrilliantStore View Post
    Lol, 2-3 weeks.

I lost a lot customers and I cant answer customers for complete current orders.

Nice scam

I from Ukraine too btw
    Sorry, this is an extraordinary circumstance we're in. If you were really interested in solving the problem, then you would write your nickname, as I asked you earlier - I would definitely look at the reason for your ban.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If u wont unlock me - unfortunabely, your website will be down
    I repeat: we do not have your nickname, we do not understand what you are writing about.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my nickname on Funpay - BrilliantStore

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was banned because I tried to pay for order from a client I was having problems with

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was banned because I tried to pay for order from a client I was having problems with
    I can see that you have threaten your client. Are you sure that its normal attitude? You said : i will contact support via live chat and reverse completed order. Also you have threaten our support. Your are too aggressive, many customers have problems with your services ( 3.9/5 rating is pretty bad for FunPay) and the problem in our platform?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was aggressive coz rottweiler provoked a conflict, u can check chat, he was online and he didnt accept payment after order was done

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only resellers have problems with me, coz they know me, and I reseller too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    > i will contact support via live chat and reverse completed order.

I didnt contact support and didn't report customers

Your supports ignore me, and they wont delete reviews. They know, it was provoked conflict for leave bad review

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    > i will contact support via live chat and reverse completed order.

I didnt contact support and didn't report customers

Your supports ignore me, and they wont delete reviews. They know, it was provoked conflict for leave bad review
    I double checked that chat. And its you the one who provoked a conflict. Also as i said you have threaten our support with "i will go to all forums and write to every acquiring platform so they will turn off your payments" how about this ? Or maybe smth like " i give you 3 hours for a reply". Are you sure that everything ok with your attitude to 1. Clients. 2. Platform where are you getting orders. ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast