One button Combat Routines for official WoW Retail and WoW Classic menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Comedian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One button Combat Routines for official WoW Retail and WoW Classic

IT NO third-party software, hacks, pixel bots or other

1. The most effective Combat Routines for any class/spec
    2. Work for PvE and PvP
    3. For official WoW Retail and WoW Classic
    4. You can use any triggers and conditions to use abilities/spell (for example "hp<20%" or "target have buff freadom"). In terms of functionality, this is comparable to LUA unlock capabilities
    5. A special combination of LUA functions is used that allow this to be used. This can be used in a standard interface, using standard macros and LUA scripts, without using additional addons
    6. 100% safe, and undetectable. No third-party software is used. You can even use this on an MDI, AWC or Blizzcon lan tournament. This method work more 3 year

I sell expensive - 1 BTC.
    I am looking for a rich WoW fan or large boosting service providers or gold sellers. I don't want this method to become "mass", and be closed.
    A personal meeting is possible. I am selling not just "Combat Routines", but a method that will allow you to create any "Combat Routines" for official WoW Retail (Shadowlends) and WoW Classic

For any questions, you can write private messages or this thread.
    Last edited by Comedian; 09-28-2021 at 05:13 PM.

One button Combat Routines for official WoW Retail and WoW Classic