🌟ALL EU RETAIL WoW GOLD🌟 - 👉ALL REALMS, ALL STOCK, ALL THE TIME👈 [BTC/USDT/ETH & MORE] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kiev's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🌟ALL EU RETAIL WoW GOLD🌟 - 👉ALL REALMS, ALL STOCK, ALL THE TIME👈 [BTC/USDT/ETH & MORE]

Buying all WoW Retail EU Gold

I am looking to buy ALL WoW EU Retail gold, I will buy your stock no matter what, unlike other buyers who will message you when they have demand, I will take your gold whenever you have any. My only requirement is a minimum sale amount of 300k.

I aim to offer you the best price possible, if you can sell large amounts of gold I will be able to offer better prices.

I am an extremely old member of these forums, having been around when it was MMOwned and not OwnedCore, so you can be sure you will be safe in my hands.

You can sell me the gold via any of the below methods:

• Guild Bank (Preferred)
    • Face to Face
    • Mail

My preferred methods of payment are:

• USDT
    • Binance P2P
    • BTC
    • ETH

If you would prefer a different payment method please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate it.

You can contact me via the following methods:

• Discord: Kiev#0296 (Unique ID: 888837919517835285

Please ask for me to message you here prior to selling any gold. I look forward to speaking to you!

🌟ALL EU RETAIL WoW GOLD🌟 - 👉ALL REALMS, ALL STOCK, ALL THE TIME👈 [BTC/USDT/ETH & MORE]