πŸš€ Frostyboost | WoW TBC & Shadowlands boost services: Leveling, Arena Boost, PvE Boost and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Frostyboost001's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸš€ Frostyboost | WoW TBC & Shadowlands boost services: Leveling, Arena Boost, PvE Boost and more!

We have been doing WoW Boost since 2013. We were only 2 and we were only doing Arena Boosts. Since then, our team has grown a lot and we have created a team called Frostyboost. Our team provides all services quickly and efficiently. It is safe to work with us. We do not use any programs or bots, all our boost services are 100% hand-made.

What services do we provide?

The Burning Crusade: Arena boost, Power Leveling, Attunements, Professions, Gear, Raids, Dungeons, Honor Farming & Weekly Arena Cap, Mounts Twinks, Accounts for sale

Shadowlands: Arena Boost, Mythic +, RBG, Power Leveling, Item Level, Accounts for sale, Dungeons, Torghast & Maw, Alied Ruces, PVE Boost, Covenant Campaigh.

The most popular service with the release of Shadowlands was the Arena Boost, and with the release of The Burning Crusade Classic - Leveling Boost 1-70.

We have 5 star reviews on trustpilot. We value our reputation, which is why we try to do everything quickly and without delay.

Buying WoW Boost from us, you will appreciate the quality of the services provided.

Attached Images Attached Images πŸš€ Frostyboost | WoW TBC & Shadowlands boost services: Leveling, Arena Boost, PvE Boost and more!-201-png 
    Last edited by Frostyboost001; 12-10-2022 at 05:06 PM.

πŸš€ Frostyboost | WoW TBC & Shadowlands boost services: Leveling, Arena Boost, PvE Boost and more!
    diabloot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased many many things from Frostyboosts in the past few months. Bought an account with Thunderfury, bought gold, bought 3 boosts on different characters. Every single time, Frosty delivers a fast, safe and low priced service. He is fast to answer on discord or in forum and is always happy to help. I'm so happy I found his website as it is now my go to spot to order stuff for wow!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by diabloot View Post
    I purchased many many things from Frostyboosts in the past few months. Bought an account with Thunderfury, bought gold, bought 3 boosts on different characters. Every single time, Frosty delivers a fast, safe and low priced service. He is fast to answer on discord or in forum and is always happy to help. I'm so happy I found his website as it is now my go to spot to order stuff for wow!
    Thanks for the kind words

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices have changed, Arena has appeared, Gladiator boost and much more