US/EU🌎Selling GOLD on ALL REALMS💰INSTANT DELIVERY‼️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BoostingHouse's Avatar Member Boosting House CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    44 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US/EU🌎Selling GOLD on ALL REALMS💰INSTANT DELIVERY‼️

Discord: BoostingHouse#8809
    Contact me for price information.

Discord: BoostingHouse#8809
    Contact me for price information.

Originally Posted by Ribz View Post
    I really can't praise Natasa enough. The service is fantastic, and her groups are always fast and efficient. On top of that, she always communicates so well on Skype. I highly recommend that if you're looking for a fast boost with great customer service, come to her. 10/10.
    Originally Posted by Xaroth View Post
    Ordered to unlock an allied race and got a character leveled from 20 to 110. Got regular updates about the process and fast replies. Really nice price too, but I want to point out the outstanding communication. First booster I worked with that actually speaked like a real person in chat ;-). Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by deifsitas View Post
    Purchased a 110-120 and a M+10 run and everything was perfect!
    Communication with GB is exceptional. She is with you the whole way.
    Originally Posted by Kellogg080 View Post
    She's amazing!
    Great at the services she provides!
    Always available to talk too.

I would recommend it so much !!
    Originally Posted by djcrisp View Post
    thanks had a nice chat with the person on discord about past things got last boss hc had fun was fast what more could i ask for
    Originally Posted by Cvillegolfer43 View Post
    Bought multiple classic wow boosts. Amazing customer service. Great Rates. Fast Leveling. Honestly could not recommend a better seller!! I would rather wait and be patient to have GirlBooster than use anyone else anymore.
    Originally Posted by Fatkidsunite View Post
    I have been ordering from this service for a long time and I will always order from her I can not recommend her enough.
    Originally Posted by franlern View Post
    I've gotten a ton of different items from her, items, leveling, allied races and misc. Each time I've bought from her it was not only delivered incredibly quickly (Way faster than I expected) but the communication was awesome and she was incredibly professional throughout the entire thing. Absolutely cannot recommend her enough. It's always a little nerve wracking to purchase services and you don't really know if someone is shady or legit but I can honestly say after all the business that she is incredible and will do whatever she can to help.

Thanks so much once again!
    Originally Posted by KnightmareX420 View Post
    Ordered the necklace leveling and while still on going, I wanted to say it has been an absolute godsend. Allowed additional addons (wanted heroic gearing on DH) within an extremely quick turnaround time frame and is going very well too. Probably one of, if not, the best booster I've ever used. Will definitely continue to use in the future.
    Originally Posted by mymegabot View Post
    I came back to Girl, this time purchased 2 x 325 item level gear. The results were amazing. First, not only did she complete them both very quickly, but the level of communication is insanely good. I had a couple of nice rare mounts drop, and she immediately sent me screenshots on discord and showed me what she found. I cannot stress enough how amazing this service is. The prices are very good, but the service is even better! A+++
    Originally Posted by Steezii View Post
    I've had alot of boosts already, from big companies and freelancers and i can say girlbooster is the most A+++ booster around, good prices, fast service and last but not least very customer friendly and responds very fast! I hope she will rise up to be a big booster in the future that she deserves! 11/10
    Originally Posted by worldablaze View Post
    Since my first purchase I have purchased over 10 services from her. Just like the first. Very professional, boosting done very fast, and always the customer comes first. Will always be ordering from her.
    Originally Posted by Kronobarc View Post
    Ordered a 110-120 boost, and was super fast and efficient. I even wanted to add In a 8/10 mythic carry and she carried it out like nobody's business. Definitely recommend if you're looking for someone to carry out your order with a swiftness. You have my business!
    Originally Posted by Blind1987 View Post
    Best booster that I have already picked up here in the forum, super Friendly, and very good prices recommend 1000000%... if wana find trust one buy here for sure, i happy thanks alot Girl do the job easy pizzi
    Originally Posted by dominoci View Post
    Extremely pleasant to work with. Ordered a few services, all completed in record time with superb communication and flexibility. Also goes over and above to deliver. Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by jekyllw View Post
    Bought a heroic Bod 9/9 self play for a 355 ilvl alt. communications was easy and fast; Run went smoothly without a single wipe, alt ended up almost 20 ilvls higher at the end.
    I've bought similar carries from other providers here, and her's is one of the top, with good prices too.
    Will contact again for future carries/leveling
    Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Qroar View Post
    Amazing service, fast response and extremely helpful toward the character. Goes above and beyond what was paid for. Will use again. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Eurosonic View Post
    Ordered some allied race leveling and got it done quickly and provided updates everyday. Probably the most friendly booster for sure.
    Originally Posted by XxSanchenxX View Post
    Ordered ilevel 400 boost. Took just over a week. Faster than most would had done it and for a lower price. Great customer service and service in general. Would be more than happy to use this service again!
    Originally Posted by coldition View Post
    Bought 2x Neck boost to lvl 40.
    The boost happened as quick as it was possible to be done and the booster was always available for a talk.
    Ìnformations about log in and log off have always been made and if I was playing myself, the booster would log in on a time i wouldn't be on the account to ensure highest speed of the boost.

The prices are good, the service is customer orientated and always available.

I will definitely buy again.
    Originally Posted by cordes96 View Post
    Purchased BFA PathFinder 1&2 and gave me the best price around all the post. Was completed in a timely manner, honestly was expecting longer but she made quick work of it. Thanks 10/10 Would recommend
    Originally Posted by besthijacker View Post
    Ordered the "Leveling Box". Everyone was done quick and efficiently. This was my second purchase so far and everything went great!
    Would recommend again.
    Originally Posted by Mare28 View Post
    Just ordered the same for this week again. Just as great as last time. SO much better then to struggle to get into groups myself
    Will order the same next week again
    Originally Posted by myzar View Post
    I was pleased by the last transaction, so I'm going for a 110-120 power level and some gear as well.

Update:
    Another great experience. Character leveling was done incredibly fast. Not sure how she does it, but express really does mean express!
    Originally Posted by Kableiv View Post
    Bought Ankoan and Rustbolt rep at a fair price and when I accidently sent too much, it wasnt long before I was reminded of it and offered it back.

Great experience 10/10, can highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by dss213 View Post
    I placed an order yesterday at 11 PM (110 - 120 Express Powerleveling)
    Today at 11 AM my char has reached 120.
    I was keept updated about the process over skype.

Definitly the best powerleveling services I've had so far.
    Originally Posted by Newen998 View Post
    Perfect services. The contact was really easy on Skype and you will receive a lot of feed-backs during the boost explaining how things are going.
    Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by emesa View Post
    TRADING

Feedback: requested an offer, paid, delivered extremely fast - really smooth and perfect service! This is what a customer wants
    Originally Posted by Dejavu6 View Post
    Bought 112-120.

Gave me a great rate and finished really quick!.

Great Communication too.

Highly recommended. thank you
    Originally Posted by Hemorrhage View Post
    Purchased 110-120. Great price, fast and good communications!
    Would recommend to everyone!! A+++
    Originally Posted by krull37 View Post
    Once more Girlbooster has been fast, reliable, and accomodating while having one of the cheapest leveling around ! 10/10 !
    Originally Posted by Fatkidsunite View Post
    Bought two boosts told me they would be done in 12 done in 8 or less from 110-120
    great to work with responds fast
    Originally Posted by mymegabot View Post
    I purchased 2 x 110-120 at the fastest possible speed. Both were delivered in record time. Communication was very good. I am very please, and will definitely use again! A++
    Last edited by BoostingHouse; 12-10-2022 at 11:35 AM.

US/EU🌎Selling GOLD on ALL REALMS💰INSTANT DELIVERY‼️
    Secretnecro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friendly&Fast Service. Would recommend!