HyperElk Combat Routine Bot - Highest DPS - No Ban - Free Trial ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fmflex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    sorry you had a bad experience with us:
    1. We do have many people pushing keys (20+) and raiding with the raid and tank profiles as well ...
    2. Not sure which class/spec you have played but all our pve profiles parse at least on simc or better.
    3. Once again we have several glads on most classes at least on dh,hunt, priest ,rogue, war. I cant confirm for the other class.
    4. Giving recommendation doesnt mean these will be implemented and the best option. we have to the filter the "recommendation" we get everday from people who think they know best.
    5. I dont get that one, these give you control over the rotation behavior as this would be expected in higher content. ( and the toggle can be bind the macro)

Feel free to ping me on discord if you need to see improvement in a particular spec. The issue may be with one particular spec/class/dev.

HyperElk Combat Routine Bot - Highest DPS - No Ban - Free Trial !
    Chucknorith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using HyperElk for well over a year now, and I have used every single class with it. Over the months it has become better and better with every new update.

Infact, so much so that I wouldn't even consider another tool - It is flawless in so many ways. With some of the new features it is so easy to get started with Elk and you can be using the tool to help you within minutes. There's maybe 3 settings you select before starting your rotation (Covenant/Race etc.) and then you're off. Turn on the Cooldown toggle whenever you want to use your cooldowns and turn it off if you want to save them. It's as easy as that.

With Elk I have managed to get 6 characters to 3,000 RIO (all 20-22's timed) and that is with it fully automatic. Infact for the majority of the time I don't even toggle the Cooldowns on/off, I watch netflix and dodge swirlies :-D

I cannot recommend Elk enough, if you're looking for help - this is definitely the tool for you.

Oh and it's affordable! <3

10/10

Miscr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will start by saying Ive been in Pixel bots for a lot of years. Ive used a ton of different platforms. Friend turned me on to HyperElk and I cant say enough about how solid this platform is. We all want the same thing to be competitive in the game despite our personal challenges. Elk "WILL" make you competitive in all PvE content(Cant speak for PvP as I am not a PvPr). I personally have gotten more 100 ilvl parses using Elk than I have any other platform. The biggest part of any Platform is the support. Hyperelks support is rock solid. They will help you though any issues you have. They Devs behind the scenes are constantly tweaking all the rotations making them better. If you are on the fence.. Stop... Get into Elk, you wont find a better priced platform that performs as well as this does..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12