🔴🔴 Cheapest👑 Bundle: MYTHIC+15 €6 / 9$ or Aberrus HC €15 / 29$ 👑 🔴 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blurlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick and easy, great customer service. Will definitely use again!

🔴🔴 Cheapest👑 Bundle: MYTHIC+15 €6 / 9$ or Aberrus HC €15 / 29$ 👑 🔴
    sendeos23's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey - now in contact with you guys about buying a boost.

edit - just bought a 50-60 shadowlands char boost - will update with how it goes.

edit - boost was done in timely manner - thanks
    Last edited by sendeos23; 01-01-2021 at 03:28 PM.

jalzoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just done 2 Mythic+ runs with these guys and they are awesome group was ready before i even sent the payment!. Have used kingboost since BFA and i will continue to use them for their amazing pricing and excellent service!.

Pipitos24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a Heroic run Castle Nathria 15 minutes after payment. The run started with stream for see the progress.

Super fast service ! Very effective.
    I recommend without hesitation.

I would call their service again.

Thanks

RazorMxy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Kingboostnet (Disputer) and RazorMxy (Defender). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 03-08-2021 07:13 PM

Dispute ends: 03-22-2021 07:13 PM

They refused to give me a refund on my order after numerous attempts of asking.

even though there website states that they would give a full refund if there is a change of mind. To quote there website

If I change my mind, can I get a refund?
    Yes, just tell our operator about this and we will make a refund. Of course, you should change your mind before we start to perform the service for getting full refund

would not buy from these scammers
    Last edited by RazorMxy; 03-08-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Kingboostnet's Avatar Banned
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, you haven't sent us the money, you transaction was blocked by PayPal that's why we can not refund it. So we recommend you to call to PayPal regarding this question. We are not responsible for transaction processing and unfortunately can not help you with that.

We always provide refund at the first wish of our customer. To make sure of our words keep in mind that we accept PayPal transactions and you have buyer protection and can open a dispute. So that's not wise of us not to refund you.

We consider your review as competitor because we provided you screenshot of your transaction and that we can not refund you. You left bad reviews on all the sources. Please, play fair.

P.S. Transaction of this buyer is covered by buyer protection and we are waiting for any evidences that we refused to refund it. As we have already mentioned we don't have possibility to refund him because his transaction was blocked by PayPal for suspicious activity, he can call to PayPal and they will investigate, we can not help with transaction processing.

RazorMxy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kingboostnet View Post
    Hi, you haven't sent us the money, you transaction was blocked by PayPal that's why we can not refund it. So we recommend you to call to PayPal regarding this question. We are not responsible for transaction processing and unfortunately can not help you with that.

We always provide refund at the first wish of our customer. To make sure of our words keep in mind that we accept PayPal transactions and you have buyer protection and can open a dispute. So that's not wise of us not to refund you.

We consider your review as competitor because we provided you screenshot of your transaction and that we can not refund you. You left bad reviews on all the sources. Please, play fair.

P.S. Transaction of this buyer is covered by buyer protection and we are waiting for any evidences that we refused to refund it. As we have already mentioned we don't have possibility to refund him because his transaction was blocked by PayPal for suspicious activity, he can call to PayPal and they will investigate, we can not help with transaction processing.
    I literally have screenshots of the person talking to me via discord that he refused to give me a refund when i asked for one, so if you want to accuse me of fruaduently giving you bad reviews on things that you say are true, you are sorely mistaken. if you want to talk further have a look at the discord logs and it will show the truth.

Kingboostnet's Avatar Banned
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RazorMxy View Post
    I literally have screenshots of the person talking to me via discord that he refused to give me a refund when i asked for one, so if you want to accuse me of fruaduently giving you bad reviews on things that you say are true, you are sorely mistaken. if you want to talk further have a look at the discord logs and it will show the truth.
    I've already read the discord conversation and as I said before our operators or me isn't responsible for payment processing, your transaction is blocked by PayPal and the only who can help you is PayPal. Image 71b17-clip-44kb.png check this screenshot to make sure that we don't have option "refund the money". At the same time we have notice that transaction isn't completed and PayPal recommends doesn't send or do anything. Your words that you will be give us bad reviews - you can do that, but we will protect our reputation because we're not responsible for payment processing and can not refund or help you. So your reviews are false.

Please, call to PayPal, you can open a dispute. But we don't have possibility to refund you money(check screenshot) Compare it with a screenshot when we can do refund PayPal. Деятельность и еще 19 страниц — Личный: Microsoft​ Edge
    Last edited by Kingboostnet; 03-09-2021 at 08:11 PM.

jamooo123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordering 2 x M15

jamooo123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buying 3 more m15 runs

laumotor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello boss,how much of Keystone Master in US region ?

kauhu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 30 RBG wins selfplay. Team was very professional and fast. Will use again!

portalsola's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a KSM S1 boost a few days ago, service was started around 30 minutes later and finished within the evening. Great service

mymy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought SoD HC and Tazavesh Mount run, smooth and fast, thank you!

bbackus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team has always been top notch until recently. I used them in BFA S4 and SL S1, then I took a long break, came back and bought 3 M+15s. They're horrible to schedule with now and want you waiting around your computer all day in the hopes they show up and when they do you better be there.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast