🔴🔴 Cheapest👑 Bundle: MYTHIC+15 €6 / 9$ or Aberrus HC €15 / 29$ 👑 🔴 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    davegtr3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Kingboostnet (Disputer) and davegtr3 (Defender). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 10-23-2021 06:25 AM

Dispute ends: 11-06-2021 06:25 AM

DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER OR THERE BOOSTERS, you can find original post on trust pilot fr this website

i have just been refused a refund by this so called boosting site, i ordered 2 boost runs not even one of them was correctly completed, refused to refund second run, i have used several boosting sites and familiar how this all works and i am shocked the powers be have let this company proceed and give the booster community a bad name, they didnt complete my order correctly and instead of offering another raid run they tried to bambussle me with there BS, the boosters also could of given other items but instead choice what they gave and basically disenchanted the rest of the gear including a weapon i could of used, a bit about myself i have used basically all the other boosting websites and 99% are friendly and professional as this is there full time jobs and the work hard to please there clients, this company has and will now have a bad reputation and should be avoided at all costs due to there unprofesional manner, i have all screnn shots and will be forwarding these including boosters names to all gaming websites to spread the word about this company.

NEXT DAY AFTER REVIEW ABOVE

logged on today and was bomabarded by friends who have informed me a booster site has plastered all over trade on my server and put in trade chat my name my characters and my guild stating they have boosted me loads because i am a **** player and everyone should know basically, looks like if you complain with anything with them they are allowed to steal your money and also ridicule you infront of your friends,

also please read there refund policy which states

*KingBoost against money laundering and fraud. We will refund your payment to the source where the payment came from.

For example, if you paid with PayPal we can't refund your payment to Bitcoin or Credit Card.

says alot when they say they cant refund you back the way you pay them.

for the booster comunity this is the person who has stole from me Aliaksandr Harbunou please blacklist.

This review noway realtes to anyother professional site or boosters only Kingboost.net, as i have alwasy been treated profeesionally by all other sites and the boosting comunity but i have now been treated in such a disgusting way i feel even other boosters should know why one bad apple can have such a negative effect on everyone else, this isnt the only site i will be sharing my experience with this company.

🔴🔴 Cheapest👑 Bundle: MYTHIC+15 €6 / 9$ or Aberrus HC €15 / 29$ 👑 🔴
    Kingboostnet's Avatar Banned
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

1. You bought: Sanctum of Domination Heroic with 3 slots guaranteed. This option is described on the website: "3, 5, 7, 10 ITEMS GUARANTEED. It means that if you order "5 ITEMS GUARANTEED" you will have 5 slots in the end of the raid. For example, if you get 2 items: back and one more back, it will be counted as one slot, and we will trade 4 more items in 4 different slots. You can not choose which slots we will trade to you, but it will be 5 different items in 5 different slots, without 3 backs in the end."

As you see, we stated that if you get any items - it's counted as well. We also say, that "You can not choose which slots we will trade to you" - that means that you can not choose items that you want. You'll be given 3/5/7/10 slots that suit to your armor type and class, you can not choose which ones.

2. About refunding money to another payment system - This is the standard in the payments industry.

You got the service that you bought according to your order options and description on the website of that service. We treat this review as a review from a competitor. Feel free to contact us if you want to discuss this situation in details.

davegtr3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. i purchased 2 raid runs with 3 guaranteed items you lier and i will prove it by posting my order with your account details, and sorry i must be blind, nowhere in your above reply does it state that personal loot counts, you are trying to mislead everyone and make your own BS up, whether you say it does include or not, it DOESNT say that on your website so you are misleading people to take there money, if it included personal loot why have you not stated that anywhere on the above statement as you must not be able to read your own BS, also your "company" which is being paid through a personal account still has not refunded my order regardless of the complaints about the order, so why have you not given details about the refund i am due to this dispute or even mention it? is it possible you have no issue with admitting your just stealing from people?

2. I also asked through your webchat after the horrible run more than 10 times to refund my money as you had lied about the service i ordered and you kept giving BS me why you cant refund me back, also why would i keep talking to someone who not only doesnt listen to what there customers are saying but also why woulld i keep talking to someone who is trying to rob and steal my detaisl from me which is what your customer support was asking me to do, i gave you amble time to resolve this issue and pay my refund but you kept refusing with the same BS, so if your above statement "About refunding money to another payment system - This is the standard in the payments industry." then you are infact stating you have no problem with the money laundering and are simply lying even more on your website, the below statement is direct from your website so why have i not been refunded my money, i could go on for days but you still havent refunded me a penny for a service you have not completed so that is called theft my friend and until you refund me i will continue to call you a thief, t

*KingBoost against money laundering and fraud. We will refund your payment to the source where the payment came from.

For example, if you paid with PayPal we can't refund your payment to Bitcoin or Credit Card.

there is not one reason why you cannot refund my money the way i paid you so refund my money its simple, you still havent refunded my money for the services you didnt do and if we seperated that then the other issue of your incompedence in your website and management is still a major concern, you admitting of stageing peoples orders which your not only admitting you do to only give enough items to clear your order which is shameful already but you are aslo admitting which is disgusting in my opinion but you also state instead of giving any extra loot if it drops you would rather disenchant rather than give to your customers, that is such a danming inditement to your misleading website and the services you provide, i hope everyone reads that part, you obviously have no professional ethics in your life and i am sure other peoples eyebrows will raise at that.

3. the above things i could probably oneday forget but you also seemed to of forgotten and do not mention you went onto my server and plastered all over trade chat my name - my characters name - and my guild name and totally broke every privacy policy that has ever existed, you are a pieced of **** and i have no problem going to every website proving you are not only thiefs but also not to be trusted with anyones information.

Admin i can give you any information you require regarding several boosting services i have used over several years including dates from all skype conversations with said boosting services and completed orders, i feel this would prove i am not a competitor as this so called "company" suggests.
    Last edited by davegtr3; 10-23-2021 at 06:06 PM. Reason: edited due to not clicking dispute tab my fault

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize, but we do not refund money for successfully rendered services.
    You ordered SoD Heroic with 3 slots guaranteed - you got 3 slots guaranteed. If you want to see all the screenshots - contact us by e-mail - [email protected]

You seems competitor because you got the service as stated, and after that you didn't even try to solve the situation with us(while we tried). You just became posting negative reviews everywhere, Mentioning that other services are doing much better.

davegtr3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh

what are you talking about see below my invoice, now you prove you completed this order in full with your screenshots!!!!!!

"I apologize, but we do not refund money for successfully rendered services.
    You ordered SoD Heroic with 3 slots guaranteed - you got 3 slots guaranteed. If you want to see all the screenshots - contact us by e-mail - [email protected]""

so provide screenshots here to prove you completed order or refunded my money, you womt because you cant.

ADMIN please see below payment for 2 runs not one, please let make this so called service provider prove with screenshots he completed this order in full

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 23-54-15 Skrill My Account.png

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 23-32-22 ᐅ WoW Boost — WoW Shadowlands Boosting Services Kingboost .png

you have my email address so please please send me your screenshots so i can prove you are lying, or put them on here to prove you have nothing to hide..... both runs completed with screenshots please or a copy of you refunding me.

you cant because you stole my money and havent completeed any part of my order, put themk on here include my email if you have to you already plastered it all over my server so why not here.

they have tried to remove what looks like the only genuine review on trust pilot because i included the director of the companys name, i have contacted trust piulot and informed them that i am diputing this due to any company directors name is public information and if he is stating his website is a company and he is getting paid through a personal account then he is possibly commitng fraud as well and possibly money laundering, trust pilot have excepted this and the review stands.
    Last edited by davegtr3; 10-23-2021 at 06:59 PM. Reason: tired of the lying and want them to try and prove there lies

SteveHellin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, is this still available ?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SteveHellin View Post
    Hello, is this still available ?
    Hello yes, website - kingboost.net =)

geedanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completed my order successfully and quickly, even though the servers were down for a while. Even got some extras that I didn't expect. 10/10 from me.

DommyDomuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 3x +15 M+ run.

Still waiting on them to be completed, word of warning for fellow alliance players, it appears they are running low on alliance boosters as they've been struggling to fulfill this order for about 2 days now.

wowplayer7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments

Negative feedback

Well i paid for a 5/11 mythic boost with some loot gaurantee, i did get the bosses killed, however, i was Traded loot i already have or duplicate loot items (2x feet of same stats, 2x cloaks with 1 i already have); and then when the good loot actually dropped that i literally needed and bought the boost for, their raiders kept those items and told me “we already Traded you the guaranteed amount of items and dont need to Trade you these 2 trinkets” - that was literally scam, they give me items i already had and kept the good for themself… i spent hours trying to explain it to the website owner but was met with disrespectful answers that led to rage. Stay away!
    Last edited by wowplayer7; 06-25-2022 at 09:50 AM.

bbackus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    *DISPUTE*

Ordered a M+15 and the discord team said "we are waiting". 5 hours later it has not been completed and I've been given no ETA. I'm not sure if they just expect us to be available 24/7 or what.

I contacted the support team on their website to cancel my order and they would not cancel and refund my purchase. They told me that was handled by the discord team... Contacted discord and they're ghosting me. Kingboost has lost all credibility. Stay away.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Sir, order id?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (78%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bbackus View Post
    *DISPUTE*

Ordered a M+15 and the discord team said "we are waiting". 5 hours later it has not been completed and I've been given no ETA. I'm not sure if they just expect us to be available 24/7 or what.

I contacted the support team on their website to cancel my order and they would not cancel and refund my purchase. They told me that was handled by the discord team... Contacted discord and they're ghosting me. Kingboost has lost all credibility. Stay away.
    Hello Sir, your order id?

bbackus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kingboostnet View Post
    Hello Sir, your order id?
    Order ID #61655

bbackus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bbackus View Post
    *DISPUTE*

Still no refund. I disputed with my credit card company and they lied and said they completed the service. Scam artist

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast