World of warcraft: shadowlands - Complete Collection - heroic edition us bnet menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Doomnezau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of warcraft: shadowlands - Complete Collection - heroic edition us bnet

Hello, I have in stock a couple of WoW keys left, as the title is saying, only for NA region (oceania, canada, brasil, etc.), and I decided to sell them because I am entirely done with WoW. I have around 10 left in stock. We talk about legacy pre-order keys that are not obtainable anymore and were acquired in the days of late BFA expansion.

What do the keys provide?

- All the pre-order benefits up to Heroic Shadowlands Edition
    - Two boosts (lvl 50, the new SL one)
    - 30 days of gametime (both retail and classic)
    - Shadowlands Heroic edition

What are the limitations?

- Only NA region as I mentioned above.
    - Only NEW WoW Accounts ( not battlenet but wow accounts. One bnet can have up to 8 wow accounts and they share achievements, some rewards, pets, mounts etc. You can ask for more info about this in thread, i don't mind to provide any clarity

Current stock left: 10 Keys
    Price: 30$ Each key
    Bulk Discount: We can discuss. Buy all I have and we can settle a fine deal. I don't want to waste my life selling WoW Keys lul.

Where did i get the keys?
    - I bought them, back in the BFA days with BNET Balance, directly from blizzard's shop.

For Contact I am willing mostly to chat here, through the message system, and comments on thread.
    As payment, I accept paypal (but must meet some requirements) and Skrill. I'm afraid these are the only options I can do for now, Or Though the Trade Guardian, even with a middle man. I don't mind and I'm open to suggestions.

World of warcraft: shadowlands - Complete Collection - heroic edition us bnet