🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 25 12345 ... LastLast
    AimSharp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY

Are you looking to maximize your DPS in your RAIDS/DUNGEONS or Arenas? Then our AimSharp WoW bot will get the job done for you! Explode your damage logs using our automated WoW rotation bot and make every guild chase you !

Announcements: All classes are fully updated and supported for the 9.1 shadowlands patch
    Hekilli addon is now supported with AimSharp
    Our lifetime offer is no longer supported. For more information visit our website which can be found down below

Default classes that come with 1 and only price :

Havoc DH (Free)
    Bm Hunter (Free)
    MM Hunter (Free)
    Elemental shaman (Free)
    Enhancement Shaman (Free)
    Fury warrior (Free)
    Arms Warrior (Free)
    Shadow Priest (Free)
    Feral Druid (Free)
    Affliction warlock (Free)
    Frost DK (Free)
    Ret Paladin (Free)
    WW Monk (Free)

More of our elite rotations made from our community developers can be found in our website list or discord server
    Website link: Just a moment...

We answer all of your questions responsively and on time here: [email protected]

Our price currency is now in Euro.

SHOWCASE

User Reviews !!

Originally Posted by blackmamba9405 View Post
    One of the best bots I have used in my 10 years of playing. I won't lie, I had an error on install because of the windows protections I had in place. As soon as I let the seller know he assisted me in getting those errors corrected and I was able to use the bot. It is so effective, I was able to let my 7-year-old click around on the game and it killed ANYTHING he came across. I give the bot itself a 10 out of 10, but if you include the customer service, I would give it 11 out of 10.

Originally Posted by Driezeps View Post
    This Pixelbot is Awesome!

I tried different Classes and all works Perfect. The Price is more than Fair, because you get access to all Classes.
    Support is also very good, when you have any problem, you only write in Discord and became fast an answer and they help you.
    And this Guys are working 24/7 on Uptades to Optimize the Product!

So i say its 100% Worth to Pay for This!

Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Price 12/10
    Originally Posted by Justunicum View Post
    One word “PERFECT”.
    Rotations 10/10 My dps is same as my simulation DPS
    Support 10/10 He is always online and ready to help. (Troubleshooting tab has everything you need to know.)
    Price 20/10 Cheapest in the market.
    Real arena wrecker!

Originally Posted by Mike75 View Post
    Hey together,
    bought the BOT 1 week ago and i'm impressed.
    For a PixelBot it is amazing, never have seen such a great Pixel-based product.

The guys are 24/7 in discord.
    Had a few Problems in the beginning but all have been solved, very great support and very strong Output of the Firemage!
    Originally Posted by kkk089 View Post
    Hey, i just had my try around this Software and simcraft is almost perfect for pve. They are developing pvp as we speak, but i had my go around and tried out simcraft for almost all classes and they are all nearly perfect so if you want to be number 1 in your raid or m+ this is for you.

For pvp i cant say since it's not finish developed yet but i will for sure leave a review once they have it.

Had couple of bluescreens but im guessing i had some bad installs.

Overall i would give AimSharp for support : 10/10 They always answer and they answer FAST.
    Simcraft: 9/10
    For pixelbot: 10/10

I would recommend this if your playing alot of raids and m+. If you play pvp then wait until they have developed it.

Thanks alot for trail and good luck with pvp development AimSharp
    Originally Posted by [B
    LegendaryLegend;4141460]Bought the bot a few days ago and wow its actually better than i thought it would be, especially compared to some others available. Pricing is great too and offers an insane amount of value compared to other providers.

The helped me out a lot too and replied to my emails/queries pretty patiently so thats always a huge plus. Also very strong DPS rotation (lmao 100k dps with aoe stable). The cheat is also pretty light with minimal fps loss which is great since my pc isnt particularly strong.

Vouch and recommended 10/10.
    Originally Posted by Goblz View Post
    Very good product, fair price concidering you get access to all the classes.

Only tested one class so far, but I can't find any issues with rotation. A couple hiccups here and there (not with the logic), but it's a new product, and the seller is ironing everything out very quickly, and is extremely responsive on discord.
    Originally Posted by deathleus View Post
    honestly made me love the game again <3

10/10 i would reccomend to a friend
    Originally Posted by zakdorn32 View Post
    Bought AimSharp to try a new rotation bot instead of going to GG.loader or UCS. It's working really well, and performing great.
    Had a bit of trouble getting the bot running first time around, so I wrote to AimSharp about the issue, and they fixed it very fast with no hassle or anything. Even another person in their discord tried to help me get it to work aswell!
    Would recommend this product!
    Originally Posted by Blaankw View Post
    Been using the bot for a week now.

Rotations - The ones I tested looked very clean, Havoc DH is what I'm using the most and always top damage in HC Ny'alotha and M+.
    Support - Bot is very intuitive and easy to set it up, but if you have any problem, Aimsharp is always at the discord server up to help you and able do teamviewer you.
    Price - Fair price and probably the cheapest on the market.

Overall 10/10 - Support is amazing, rotations are good, price is fair and I'm really happy with the bot overall.
    Originally Posted by [B
    Venusonic;4201834]In French : J'utilise ce bot et je trouve que c'est le meilleur, l'admin est tres sympas, tres actif, a l'ecoute des probleme, je recommande ce bot, il marche a la perfection, tres simple d'utilisation, j'ai ameliorer mon details damage (DPS).
    Le Discord est operationnel, il n'y as pas d'insultes, les gens sont tres corect.
    En resumer je suis tres heureux de l'avoir trouver facilement ce bot et je pense le payer a vie.

In English : I use this bot and I find that it is the best, the admin is very nice, very active, listening to the problem, I recommend this bot, it works perfectly, very easy to use, i have improved my details damage (DPS).
    The Discord is operational, there are no insults, the people are very correct.
    In summary I am very happy to have easily found this bot and I think to pay it for life.
    Originally Posted by villadi1997 View Post
    This is my honest review of AimSharp.

Initially after I decided that I wanted to buy this product, I obviously bought it. Now what? It is seen at many other cheat providers among a lot of games, that after you bought the product you get it almost right away, but it is also seen at a lot of semi-private providers that you need to complete a security step before you receive the fully product. This is the case with AimSharp and they also state that there will be wait time on their website:
    "Your build and license is completely custom made. Please allow us up to 12 hours to code and deliver! It usually takes much faster we just making sure everything is on check and secure!"

So this is completely justified and I will happily wait for it to arrive, then it arrived!
    This was the first time for me to lay hands on the product and I was excited. The loader is very intuitive and easy to use, here you have a broad selection of rotations that is available for you to use and I must say it is working like a charm for me. Of course there is some minor things here and there, you will always experience that from everything. What is not expected is the superior support that AimSharp provides if you encounter a problem, this is really rewarding and they put a great effort into it.

Currently I am rading Ny'Alotha like a mad man with my guild heading towards the mythic journey being a top 5 dps'er with lower gear than my guildies. Also I do not encounter any problems with doing m+15's. Using this product makes you an asset for any group, since you don't have to focus on your rotation, then you can focus on mechanics, this can get you far!

But what about the price? In this market, the price of AimSharp is truly outstanding I'd say! $30 a month, for the product that is, but now.. Is that only for a single rotation?.. NO! 2 rotations then?.. NO!! With AimSharp you have all rotations that has been made available to you! The rotations are really good, but some a in concurrent development, so by providing with ideas, or findings bugs (If you can) then you can aid it to be an even better product for yourself.

So this review cooked down to numbers:

Product (10/10)
    Functionality (9/10)
    Rotations (9.5/10)
    Support (10/10)
    Price(compared to services above) (10/10)

Overall: 9.7

I hereby vouch and recommend for this product! And if we meet on the comms, I will happily help you out with any issue in-game or not WoW related ^^
    Originally Posted by KTNguyen View Post
    Just creating this account to say how good this bot really is

I just got back from WoW after 8 - 9 years and this bot has helped me leveling with ease. In addition, when you subscribe, you will get the best support as well. The guy is always very helpful.

I would rate product as follow:

Product 9/10 - Would be better if it's can read at 1440p
    Rotation: 10/10
    Support: 10/10
    Price: 10/10 For the price and service they offer. it's just unbeatable

100% recommend this product!
    Originally Posted by rofle View Post
    This bot is legit amazing.

I came from soapbox back in the day, so i knew abit about rotation bots, this one is so much nicer, i can have shortcuts in my bartender that those everything.
    I requested a streamer mod and he made it within a day.

Product 10/10
    Rotation: 10/10
    Support: 20/10
    Price: 20/10

[/QUOTE]=Yozakura;4214165]I can vouch for this aswell.

Product: Here and t[here may be some flaws but overall very good.
    Rotations: Very solid.
    Support: fast and reliable.
    Price: I think that everybody has to decide for himself. For me it is a good price to pay for every class.

Overall a very good program and worth its Price
    [/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Sayuna View Post
    I have been using bot for a few days, but this bot is AMAZING
    The price is more than fair, because you get access to all classes rotation and support is also perfect <3
    they are 24/7 on discord when u have a problem they are help you insta

Product:10/10
    Functionality: 9/10
    Rotations: 9/10
    Support: 100/10 <3
    Price: 20/10
    Originally Posted by RedC1rcle View Post
    Havent used a bot since soap rotations era and since i was asked to leave a review i created an account to do so.
    Review: So far i have used fury warrior, destro and bm hunter. Hands down one of the best bots i ve ever used. I didnt have to set anything rather than load the rotation and start spamming dungeons lol.
    Performance is imaculate especially on bm hunter i was having so much watching my logs on top notch.
    Support is I N S A N E. Aimsharp and couple members of the comunity helped me with some technical problems.
    Performance: 9/10
    Support 20/10
    Price: 10/10

Originally Posted by Insarach View Post
    I've been using Aimsharp for about 3 months now, mainly BM hunter and its insane. I've mained healer for years since classic and found myself struggling a little with dpsing at times, especially during longer sessions / fights due to a pain issue in my left hand. So for me, Aimsharp is a godsend and allows me to play dps once again.

The bot options let you pick what talents / azerite etc you are running and adjust your spells makes a huge improvement and In M+ im usually hitting close to, if not more than raidbots sim and in raids im usually in the top 95% for my ilvl now I have proper gear stats / corruptions with an overall on 81.1 average on warcraft logs (that includes deaths, wipes etc)

Support is fantastic, Aimsharp replies fast always and the community always helps out if hes busy.

FPS / Performance is pretty decent, not the best but not the worst. I do lose some FPS which can be slightly annoying in large raids, but overall and in small groups little to no impact.

Price is fantastic, its priced much more fairly than some other competitors who think they can charge obscene amounts of money for some reason.

I would 100% reccomend to anyone looking for a rotation bot.
    Originally Posted by twinkmates View Post
    Have been using this rotation bot for about 3 months now, also reccomended it to a friend he is also a very happy customer!
    Toppings dps most of the times from anyone in the raids.

Perfect product!

Rotations: 7/10 (would love more healer rotations)
    Support: 100/10 <3
    Price: (cost a bit but you get quality software)
    Originally Posted by botosniper View Post
    One of the best I've ever used, and support is beyond great, fixed my problem in mere minutes.
    Awesome Rotation will be buying again, or maybe lifetime once a few more classes are added!

Product:15/10
    Functionality: 10/10
    Support: 20/10

Originally Posted by lokehff View Post
    I have been using bot for a few days in the trial and i can say that its good.
    The price is more than good, because you get access to all classes rotation any problems that you have people in discord helps

Originally Posted by Rice72 View Post
    Very good rotation pixel bot. Takes a little getting used to and a little bit of setup but very excellent. Great support for any issues you may have, and quick responses. Would definitely like more rotations for some other builds but good nonetheless for what is available.

Rotations: 8/10
    Price: 9/10

Class features

Smart AOE
    Rotations automatically detect how many enemies you are fighting and choose the correct spells/abilities to use.

DPS/TANK/HPS
    Rotations that are based on situations to get the best possible output

Smart trinkets/item
    Rotations automatically use your different trinkets and items to maximize DPS

Smart self healing plugin
    Automatically uses healthstones,potions and class abilities to keep your character alive.

Create even your own rotations!
    Thats right. With AimSharp you are able to craft your own rotation with out any kind of programming skills. All of our rotations are open source for our members to learn, edit and be UNIQUE!

Questions? Contact us here : [email protected] or visit our Website
    We respond fast !

Refund policy: This product is a virtual good. You will recieve a subscription according to your desired version from this website that you purchased from. Each subscription is hardware ID locked. This means that you cannot share access with other computers or users. Also due to the characteristics of the digital product-service,which is an activation key and a software, you can not request a refund under any circumstance or exhange it even if you cannot use it from your system incompatibility.
    All the users have their own risk and responsibility to stand punishment from the game by using this program.

By purchasing this subscription/product, you agree to these terms
    Attached Images Attached Images &#127941;AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot&#127941;: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY-lich-trial-jpg 
    Last edited by AimSharp; 09-28-2021 at 05:35 AM.

&#127941;AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot&#127941;: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    socio666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this bot work for WoW Classic?

igo2war1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this bot is good all time top 5 dps / hes on discord all the time to help you if you need help/ you wants your feelback to this is 10/10 for me

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

I would like to trial your program and vouch for you if possible.

Hit me up when you have a moment.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Loque View Post
    Hey man,

I would like to trial your program and vouch for you if possible.

Hit me up when you have a moment.
    Please contact my emails and my staff will guide you through. Just dont forget to give your OC name so we can know where you come from

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AimSharp View Post
    Please contact my emails and my staff will guide you through. Just dont forget to give your OC name so we can know where you come from
    No problem, I have sent an email to your gmail. Thanks.

Dirtboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey AimSharp, does this rotation bot work with leveling or is it endgame specific?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dirtboy View Post
    Hey AimSharp, does this rotation bot work with leveling or is it endgame specific?
    Please contact support

chg0830's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review:
    If you cannot handle your bot trouble, don't worry. They always ready to teamview. I had a little problem to run this bot at first. But they were help me so kindly and gave 2 days compensation.

I tested this bot with 120 lvl balance druid and 75-77 lvl fury warrior. It was pretty well both. It helps you anytime to best DPS by simcraft logic. And also Auto Healing plugin is so useful to survive.

This bot has only some of DPS rotations. (BM hunter, elemental shaman, fire mage, frost death knight, etc...) If you looking for heal or tank rotations, maybe better to find another bot. But if you want strong DPS rotations, it may the best choice.

Mike75's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review with Firemage

Hey together,
    bought the BOT 1 week ago and i'm impressed.
    For a PixelBot it is amazing, never have seen such a great Pixel-based product.

The guys are 24/7 in discord.
    Had a few Problems in the beginning but all have been solved, very great support and very strong Output of the Firemage!

LegendaryLegend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the bot a few days ago and wow its actually better than i thought it would be, especially compared to some others available. Pricing is great too and offers an insane amount of value compared to other providers.

The helped me out a lot too and replied to my emails/queries pretty patiently so thats always a huge plus. Also very strong DPS rotation (lmao 100k dps with aoe stable). The cheat is also pretty light with minimal fps loss which is great since my pc isnt particularly strong.

Vouch and recommended 10/10.

kkk089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i just had my try around this Software and simcraft is almost perfect for pve. They are developing pvp as we speak, but i had my go around and tried out simcraft for almost all classes and they are all nearly perfect so if you want to be number 1 in your raid or m+ this is for you.

For pvp i cant say since it's not finish developed yet but i will for sure leave a review once they have it.

Had couple of bluescreens but im guessing i had some bad installs.

Overall i would give AimSharp for support : 10/10 They always answer and they answer FAST.
    Simcraft: 9/10
    For pixelbot: 10/10

I would recommend this if your playing alot of raids and m+. If you play pvp then wait until they have developed it.

Thanks alot for trail and good luck with pvp development AimSharp

nino46's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good morning,
    I contacted you yesterday afternoon on your e-mail, but I didn't get an answer.

Goblz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good product, fair price concidering you get access to all the classes.

Only tested one class so far, but I can't find any issues with rotation. A couple hiccups here and there (not with the logic), but it's a new product, and the seller is ironing everything out very quickly, and is extremely responsive on discord.

Driezeps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Pixelbot is Awesome!

I tried different Classes and all works Perfect. The Price is more than Fair, because you get access to all Classes.
    Support is also very good, when you have any problem, you only write in Discord and became fast an answer and they help you.
    And this Guys are working 24/7 on Uptades to Optimize the Product!

So i say its 100% Worth to Pay for This!

Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Price 12/10

Page 1 of 25 12345 ... LastLast