🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 LastLast
    Robnoxious1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great! The support is top notch. I use for PVE and PVP..

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    Redhaad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using bot for a few days in the trial and i can say that its good.
    The price is more than good, because you get access to all classes rotation any problems that you have people in discord helps

Product:11/10
    Functionality: 11/10
    Rotations: 11/10
    Support: 11/10

all in all the best if i seen!
    BUY IT!

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This MessageMultiquote Report Post

Elevation's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best Product Out There!

I've been using AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot for a while now, I can gladly
    confirm that this is most certainly the best WoW Ration Bot on the market.
    It is simply perfect in every way, yet, of course, the greatest part about it is
    the wonderful community and supportive staff.

Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Price 10/10

Twitterbug101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best Rotation Product out there.

I been using this since the end of BFA. Very easy to use. Many developers that work on rotations and they provide great support. You can't go wrong with purchasing AimSharp. Highly recommend this product.

Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Rotations 10/10
    Price 9/10Hello,

You have a URL in a "free" type threads. Please upgrade your thread to "Legendary" or "Premium" in order to continue offering your services through a link to your website.

sm0k3d's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thing is AMAZING!! It is almost as good as old memory fun bots, heals are great and routines are great. My only downside is everything is paid for, however they are great developers and they are constantly working on it and making it better so it is definitely worth the money
    Last edited by sm0k3d; 01-10-2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: grammar

dirkpiet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an amazing product! I have been using it for more than 1 year now and no issues since then. The product comes with a few rotations included and there are also a lot of community free (using Hekili) rotations made by one of the developers (ps: he is also amazing! using his paid PVP disc priest atm). Besides those, I am using the paid holy paladin rotation in Mythic SoD and always parsing between 85 - 100%.

I can recommend the product!

Cheers,

A very satisfied customer!

Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Rotations 10/10

mmoholmes's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing wow for 15years now and when you've played for this long mashing the same buttons repetitively for your rotation can ruin the game, at least for me and many others. Over the past years, I've used many bots, mostly for rotations. As it is right now, Aimsharp is the best there is out there by far. Not only does it allow me to keep at my competitive best in raids, dungeons, and playing the game, it allows me to rotate through my many alts without having to worry about the in-depth mechanics of every class to be able to perform well on the meters. Which keeps wow fresh for me and keeps me playing. Blizzard should really be thanking rotation software like Aimsharp, to be honest.

Alongside how great Aimsharp is, it's also very safe and as far as I see or know, undetected. Long may that stay true as previous experiences with this type of software always put a short lifespan on your account. This isn't the case with Aimsharp though.

Like any software, there's a learning curve to setting it up, but it's a very small one that is backed up by great support that even went on a screen share with me to help me learn everything I needed to know within minutes.

If anyone is on the edge about giving Aimsharp a go, I really hope this review is the one that makes you take that step, because you won't regret it and it wasn't long ago I was on that edge and unsure. I'm glad I made the choice I did! Thank you to everyone at Aimsharp, the mods, the developers and anyone that's ever helped me on discord!

arazmusgames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This really is a fantastic tool.
    Very well written and supported, the responsiveness and configuration is impressive. There is a huge community following from both users and developers, AimSharp encourage people to write their own rotations which can be used with the software.
    I could recommend this tool to anyone looking for a rotation bot.

SmokeyRouters's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have played WoW since Vanilla. I had gotten into arena in TBC and have played DPS classes to 2200 every season but could never break this bracket....UNTIL NOW! I managed to get season Gladiator with the rating of 2600+ on a healer class. I have no experience with healing, but not to worry. The developers are there to assist and are very attentive to clients needs. They assist not only in professional level rotations, but support for any issues or things that you may want added in for quality of life. If you are in doubt, I promise, try it and you will too... NEVER LOOK BACK.

bal0ta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this for months now, monstly with community developed rotations, gotta tell you, its awesome, your weekly 15's will become a joke with this, and u gonna parse high consistently i raids, i've been doing 20's with rota + some bit of manual cd usage, it rocks.

Alzo123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best not I’ve seen on wow, 10/10 for damage, including a rank 2 for guardian druids Europe on damage, 10/10 for service and 10/10 for customer support

boidl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I've been a member since the first 100 and I'm still enthusiastic. have 2400 2v2 easy mode prist and mytic clear . love itaumen hoch:

Snoopyaimsharp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonder View Post
    I have taken a look at everything that Aimsharp has to offer. The product is not the best but it does the job, but it is clearly too expensive. What Sobuko said is very true in my eyes. It is a simple simc copy + paste work and is only edited by 3 developers in terms of macros and rotation. The point is that 4 - 7 other developers post wrong logs and give out free rotation. Here the 3 what 80% of rotation are good, JarlBrak with Jack are the 2 best in PvP and Pve. Be careful there are only 3 or 4 builds in PvP. Snoogen is also pretty good but overcomplicated in macros. Trinity is new to the rotation market and is doing a good job so far. AYA!!!!! Is a product that has extremely bad support and also manages to convince El Presidente (OWNER AIMSHARP) with 3 other developers that you will be banned. Open and honest?! Who just wants or is lazy not to press his buttons and does it all alone is Aimsharp wrong and not worth the money. I play WoW since Vanilla and had seen some BOTS on the market, PIROX was the only one worth owning. The ban rate was high but we all know that a 3 bidder will get us banned. Finally, for PvP amsharp is defenetiv not suitable because it hardly leaves keybinds to do anything in PvP if you have a rating above 2.4k. Negative list of developers; Pizza,Aya etc all the ones I wrote above can be used in mm+ or SOD.

The problem with Aimsharp is simply that 3rd party rotations cost more than the core itself, you basically got to sell your organs to "rent" them. Out of the box, it basically only supports Hekili addon, which is deceptive. You're better to go with HyperElk, it's an All-In-One solution that includes all specs and classes out of the box with no extra costs involved.

Snoopyaimsharp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonder View Post
    I have taken a look at everything that Aimsharp has to offer. The product is not the best but it does the job, but it is clearly too expensive. What Sobuko said is very true in my eyes. It is a simple simc copy + paste work and is only edited by 3 developers in terms of macros and rotation. The point is that 4 - 7 other developers post wrong logs and give out free rotation. Here the 3 what 80% of rotation are good, JarlBrak with Jack are the 2 best in PvP and Pve. Be careful there are only 3 or 4 builds in PvP. Snoogen is also pretty good but overcomplicated in macros. Trinity is new to the rotation market and is doing a good job so far. AYA!!!!! Is a product that has extremely bad support and also manages to convince El Presidente (OWNER AIMSHARP) with 3 other developers that you will be banned. Open and honest?! Who just wants or is lazy not to press his buttons and does it all alone is Aimsharp wrong and not worth the money. I play WoW since Vanilla and had seen some BOTS on the market, PIROX was the only one worth owning. The ban rate was high but we all know that a 3 bidder will get us banned. Finally, for PvP amsharp is defenetiv not suitable because it hardly leaves keybinds to do anything in PvP if you have a rating above 2.4k. Negative list of developers; Pizza,Aya etc all the ones I wrote above can be used in mm+ or SOD.

The problem with Aimsharp is simply that 3rd party rotations cost more than the core itself, you basically got to sell your organs to "rent" them. Out of the box, it basically only supports Hekili addon, which is deceptive. You're better to go with HyperElk, it's an All-In-One solution that includes all specs and classes out of the box with no extra costs involved.

sparks88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will you offer classic support for other classes?
    can this work for leveling chrs?