🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425 LastLast
    JohnyB133's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it work on Russian servers?

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    kama77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello would like to buy ...
    is the safe?

adzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BeautyNova View Post
    I'm not sure who these ppl are leaving these reviews saying how perfect this is, but I tried it out & I was parsing a whole 1k lower than I normally do if I just play the game & follow what the addon MaxDPS Hunter tells me to do.

I was parsing 15 lower than I do just following MaxDPS Hunter. There's also the "premium rotation" little scam they've got going on. Pay $20 more for a better rotation! Okay, sure. I'll bite. I've got money so why not. Yeah, still parsing super low. You're better off just downloading MaxDPS addon that isn't likely to get you in trouble -and- actually parse well -and- not have your keybindings messed up.

Parses with the MaxDPS addon: https://i.imgur.com/kHjK5oN.png https://i.imgur.com/vhhgW28.png

99 ilvl parse! Perfect rotation. With this one? A lot lower. And it's paid. And you can get banned using it. And you won't have your default keybindings. And it costs extra for ""premium"" rotations that they don't mention in the OP listing

Some other things they refuse to tell you until after you've paid:

It took me almost 2 full days to get it activated, so if you're paying for 7 days to try it out, you're actually paying for 5
    You can't use this & have Valorant installed.
    You can't use this & play competitive CSGO
    You can't use this & have windows updated(your computer will have massive security vulnerabilities)
    You can't use this with keybindings that 99.9% of users use
    This isn't optimal in any way shape or form for Mythic Raiding.
    People on the discord are bragging about how it helped them get KSM. It aint January anymore... KSM is easy to get now.
    MaxDPS addon is better than this as this just uses a simcraft rotation which assumes ZERO movement, ZERO mechanics, ZERO changes in the fight at all. That isn't realistic. MaxDPS addon does. You will absolutely 100% without question parse higher with MaxDPS addon which is free & doesn't come with all the caveats listed above

Something else to mention is that the vendor is basically paying people to leave positive reviews. "Leave us a positive review & we'll give you a 20% discount"
    Agree with you,

Im using it at the moment and the rotations are shat!,

jizhi454's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, no one paying me to do a review here. This is my 100% honest review from 5 months of using this rotation with multi classes

I have 2.5 RaiderIO on 2 characters 1 Healer and 1 DPS and Finished Mythic Sire with this Rotation and I'm here to tell you that to get good you will have to understand your class and boss mechanic. You cant expect the rotation to do everything for you like when to save CDs and when to use them.

My parse is not all purple or orange ... most of them are blue and even grey but I know how my classwork and I know the fight and I'm happy with the result that this rotation gave me and a Raid Leader I can focus a lot more on calling the boss mechanic and stuff so it fits me well

This rotation is not 100% perfect, this rotation will not get you to 100% parses. First, you will have to understand how the Parse work before comparing your parses, a lot of people is boosting parse all the time since the raid been out for a while now, and please stop comparing your parses in LFR, normal and heroic, it is shit and you are shit at the game if you comparing your parses.

When you bought the rotation you will see a lot of rotation profiles from many Dev that is working on the rotation, most of them are good and some of them are great and sure some bad one too, so ask around, do your research if you have any question ask them in the Discord, the dev is very helpful so are the people in the discord so don't come in here and say this product is shit .. you are shit for not knowing what the fuck to do.

The above Quote mention "This isn't optimal in any way shape or form for Mythic Raiding." bitch please, I Full clear Mythic CN and Mythic Sire with this product, oh and a full reclear too so yes you are shit for now knowing what to do and I got KSM on the first week with this Rotation. Sure MaxDPS addon is free but does it auto DPS for you? fuck no but this dose. You might have to sacrifice some stuff for this rotation to work but fuck yeh it is worth it.

I will keep using this along as I still play this game.

RainBow

Snipse's Avatar Member |> König im Schatten <|
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pls Update after the Selling is Open again..
    At the Moment it is closed.

Redhaad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using bot for a few days in the trial and i can say that its good.
    The price is more than good, because you get access to all classes rotation any problems that you have people in discord helps

Product:11/10
    Functionality: 11/10
    Rotations: 11/10
    Support: 11/10

all in all the best if i seen!
    BUY IT!

Snipse's Avatar Member |> König im Schatten <|
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works this?

unairock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought and tried the trial version of aimsharp, and what to say. Works great on m + was on top. If it is true that many devs offer their profiles which if you are going to dedicate yourself to a specific class I recommend buying it.

Bot: 10/10
    Support: 10/10

DiFusioN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone tell me if this has decently working heal rotations for tbc classic.

Tyvm

excitedguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't recommend this product enough, I've been using it over a year and it's been fantastic! The risk of being banned is quite low since there's no injection into the WoW process and it's all pixel based. I really enjoy that you can create your own rotations and there's quite a community of developers creating all sorts of useful rotations for all sorts of content. Doesn't matter if you want to tank, heal, dps, or pvp, it can do it all!

Franco Moyano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've started playing WoW and i was searching for options on getting the highest dps possible for my Class (warrior, druid, spriest) so i found Aimsharp and other options. I've purchased the 30 days license. From day 1 to day 30, everything works great. Very good rotations, great architects and product
    10/10 Support
    10/10 Protection
    10/10 Value For Money

lennox024's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to clearify if TBC and classic is supported or not? In website it's say: Classic-TBC all classes included. What does it mean? It's mean that its support classic classes in retail, or working in classic and tbc too?

Xzed1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing to say 10/10 for this pixel bot i use it since Januar 2020 ! and still no bann 100% safe !!!
    Last edited by Xzed1; 10-21-2021 at 06:12 AM.

chris2520tv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where can you download the rotations?? or buy the more missing. would like to have paladin dd/tank. ??? paladin ret not work tank not work... lg chris

Nyamka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Does it support classic and has warrior classic (not TBC) rotation?