🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    brandypiece's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how does this works? key binding? ready to use or we have to set it up? cause i tried one that they ask for more money just to help us to set it up.

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    ciroq91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bot is awesome both for PVE and for PVP
    Looking forward for future Updates.
    Support ist allways there when u need them, im surprised by the quick reactiontime !

overall 10/10

Shaksirah23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is amazing once all your pc settings are correct. If you have any problems don't hesitate to contact support. They are very quick to respond and they do everything to make things right. And once they do the program works flawlessly. I will definitely be buying the lifetime membership as soon as I can! Thank you AimSharp!

Spazm21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up the week trial. Waiting for verification email and will post feedback / results once I can use it for the week.

Edit: Overall: 5/10. Support was good and active. But buyer beware and to each his own.

Finished the trial and support was good at the start, but the bot didn't preform as expected. I parsed lower on my weekly logs then if I just played normally / human interaction with certain fights & mechanics. It also doesn't do situational bursts etc. So, with that said I decided not to continue after the trail and was happy with what I got / what I paid for. Done deal for me.
    ---

Here is where it got interesting: I reached out for help on removing the bot / proper way to do so that what ever that .bat file did, I could revert. I was asked "for what reason?" privately outside of the channel on the discord in which I asked. After I reached out for help, I was told to just "remove files" and was immediately kicked from the Discord and/or blocked.

To be clear: I was NOT asking for a refund and just wanted the install removed / cleaned up.
    Last edited by Spazm21; 09-09-2020 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Finished Trial

Jacksonmrm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just boght... waiting mail too.

zuuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10

As a returning player who used rotation bots over the ages such as Soapbox, Kung Fu Macro, Honor Buddy... I gotta say Aimsharp is very easy to use. I love that you have access to all the classes. Updates are constant. Community is friendly. The staff support is on point- quick, effective, and friendly to get you started on your journey. Highly recommend!

geedanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me a bit to get it setup and the UI is a little confusing at first. Actual rotations (have used Fury warrior and Elemental Shaman mostly) work great. Discord is very active and you'll get help quickly.

jrj400's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The roatation is great, the leadership is childish and will treat you like garbage if you don't agree with everything they think. They will ban you from their discord and then you have no more support. I went from loving this to now abhorring it..
    This will probably get deleted because they don't like any sort of negativity even if its true.
    Last edited by jrj400; 09-27-2020 at 06:03 PM. Reason: changed my opinion

llAndreNsll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How well it performs for Healers/Tanks?

Fockers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the most amazing bot I have used in my entire life. I love WoW and MMO's but I am not as good as 90 percent of the players and it takes me watching a million videos to learn how to use rotations. This lets me enjoy the game to the fullest by just picking a char and going HAM! I had some issues getting it all set up due to me just not being good with computers and programs, but once you join the discord channel you will have the greatest team to help you out. 10/10 hands down to the bot and the customer service! 100% worth it to check it out and love it!

Nanotech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi last time I was here about 7 years ago) Decided to play WoW I want to ask rotation only dps or support the treatment of the RAID ?) Interesting class of the Monk

AimSharp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -In deep preparations on AimsharpWow core to be ready for Shadowlands release-

Most of the rotations will be live on day 1. Don't miss it
    Last edited by AimSharp; 09-14-2020 at 02:33 PM.

canoga's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Month Review

After using this bot for 1 month I can honestly say that this is one of the best bots for WoW I have used in a while.
    It is a bit overwhelming in the beginning to set everything up but the community and support on discord is amazing.
    There is a rotation for every class and there are also community rotations on discord. Also the fact that you can create your own rotations is a very welcome bonus.
    The price is also fair, I am even thinking about getting a lifetime subscription. That is how much I like the bot.

The only remark I have is that when I load up the bot, I can't watch streams on Twitch or some Youtube videos and Netflix doesn't work anymore, but after a quick computer restart, everything works back as normal.

I highly recommend this bot if you are getting into WoW botting!

Price(compared to other services): [10/10]
    Product: [10/10]
    Functionality: [9/10]
    Rotations: [9.5/10]
    Support: [10/10]

Overall: 9.7
    Last edited by canoga; 09-16-2020 at 05:16 AM.

insaneblinga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    presales question - do you have an active warlock dev? I have been looking around for a CR for some time and no one seems to have an active warlock dev.

megatruegoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reveiws button sent me to this forum, IDK how overwatch aimbot that I bought is related to this CR for wow, but can I get help from dev cause I cant get any support for about a full day. Thanks!

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast