🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    yoppuh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered this, just waiting for it to be sent to my email.

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    mintyflexOC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    amazing support, absolutely amazing. I have no qualms with this developer for helping me out extensively and even when a lot of problems occurred he still tried.

adavies219's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hesitant about this bot with mixed reviews from people so I only got a 7 day trial and I was emailed within 2 hours access to the bot after following the instructions in the email I got after purchasing. I have used it now for the full week and I am gonna be purchasing it for sure because this is just as good as the old PQR rotations were back in the day, let's just hope this doesn't meet the same fate, at least not until I get bored of the game again lol. I would totally recommend trying this out for the 7 day trial if you are hesitant, because you will like it. I can only speak on the BM Hunter profile though so ask around for other profiles before you try it I suppose. Owner and support team are also on the Discord a lot to answer your questions if you have any, although I found it pretty straight forward to get going, it seems a lot of people didn't. I would say this is for sure a solid 9/10.

Kachii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    had difficulties at the beginning but we were helped very quickly after fixing everything went fine! just a top product thanks for that!

bensom123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the nicest and most responsive customer support you'll ever receive with any rbot. Seems really fluid and just about plug and play - minus one or two macros. Usually at the near or at the top of damage meters. 10/10 Great Job guys.

xqzmi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchasted the 7 day trial. Excited to try the product!

// The product got delivered max. 2 hours after the purchase! The owner was super helpful as I still had some issues after watching the instruction video. The whole moderator team is super helpful!
    Last edited by xqzmi; 07-29-2020 at 12:41 PM.

tokimana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats there discord?

tokimana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how did you get in touch with them ive contact them but not getting any replies?

Hahanerd's Avatar Member お前はもう死んでいる CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bough this today and as follows is my review -

Pros -
    • Moderately easy to setup with a little bit of help from staff.
    • Very smooth.
    • Lightweight.
    • Didn't bring down CPU/FPS.
    • Nice staff.

Cons -
    • Falls short on DPS simming.
    • No PvP although it advertises that it does (this was a big problem with me).
    • Frequently needing a UI reload due to specific features not work.
    • Lacking options. (By this, I mean, for example, you can toggle CD's on and off, but there are no ways to say which CD's you want to use and not use. If you're wanting to use Focusing Azerite, but not Meta as a Havoc DH, you're screwed or have to manually use).

All in all, I give it a 5/10. Not being able to PvP is a massive "no" from me, and even more-so that it's falsely advertised. Additionally, there were no advantages in terms of DPS from using this or a free product. Nevertheless, the staff is very nice and helpful to get you going.

xqzmi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after some testing I can give the following review.
    Please keep in mind that I am only talking about the arms rotation.

Pros :
    Easy to setup with tutorial videos and text files
    Even tho it is not for me since I am only playing 2 classes they offer A LOT of rotations.
    Easy to create your own rotations in C#
    The support team AND the community in their discord is phenomenal helpful!

Cons :
    Rotation is not performing like I hoped it would.

Keep in mind that this is a pixel bot! It does perform good but at least for my testing I was nowhere near the advertised 99 percentile logs. For my personal testing I was in the range of 80-90% which is fine for me.

I will keep using it and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a lot of rotations in one place and a super friendly and helpful community helping you out!

elitechief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It performs as advertised for general PVE purposes.

I tested this for Havoc DH in heroic NYA fights, and it has helped increase my DPS substantially.

The Bot also has a responsive support team that is available to assist in helping you get the bot up and running.

Overall, would recommend 8/10 after a month of use.
    Last edited by elitechief; 08-03-2020 at 04:30 PM.

iLikeDragons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to see what was out there, now that honorbuddy is dead for some time (RIP)
    I was not disappointed with this, as it serves the only think i used HB for anyway, Combat rotation.
    Bot works seemingly without a problem so far
    There was great support, instantly got help when i had a problem.
    and i think the price is fair for what is offered, compared to what else there is on the market.
    10/10 will upgrade to monthly

TwistyFCK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 1 month for a test. Havent used rotation bots or any kind of bots since hb times. After figuring out what was blocking the program on my pc, it worked flawlessly.
    Its super user-friendly after getting all set. Overall good rotation bot for its price. Customer support is top notch!

mintyflexOC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 1 month of usage I'm leaving this review here for those who wish to gauge Aimsharp's effectiveness.

The rotation bot is fantastic, not the absolute best but it is great at getting between 85-95+ percentile logs. Of course not without having a fair amount of gear first. If you complain about not getting the right logs it's most likely because you don't even have the gear or the mechanical ability to reach those with Aimsharp. You still need to move your character in the right places at the right time, you deal 0 dps with a rotation bot when you're god damn dead. PvP is not the best however I have managed to get some nasty damage with the arms rotation when using the PvP switch for it.

Support, in my last comment on this thread support is amazing. They will respond to you at-least within an hour but usually less than 30 minutes and you'll be able to tell you their problems and they'll extensively give you details and explanations on what's going wrong. You won't go wrong with contacting support they're extremely helpful.

With regards to FPS and mainly CPU usage. Your FPS will go down, now this isn't exclusive to Aimsharp, many cheats and hacks over many different games your FPS will always go down by a small amount, you can't change that. I have had no problems really with Aimsharp until I went into packed zerg raids where my FPS would dip below 40-45 sometimes when I can usually get a nice 60+ in full raids in smaller groups or dungeons you'll have no big problems with fps at all. I'm not bothered by this but it's just a small warning if you're expecting perfect performance which sadly no rotation bot has really achieved.

Overall this is my 3rd rotation bot I've gone for, mostly because of how cheap it is compared to its competitors yet it stays in line with them without sacrificing much efficiency! You wont go wrong with making a purchase with Aimsharp to be honest and I'm now going to buy my 2nd month since this review was for a 20% discount .

Final rating: 8/10, falls short of perfect but what it does have is awesome, I'll probably be seeing you in Shadowlands with this rotation bot, I can guarantee they'll still be one of the top providers for Rotation bots.
    Last edited by mintyflexOC; 08-20-2020 at 06:19 AM.

brandypiece's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one gets banned using this bot?

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast