🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    JoshRawrrs1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review:

Preface: The rotation bot isn't without its ups and downs. The ups is that fury warrior and havoc dh is one of the best rotations i've seen so far. The downside is that controlling the bot takes a little get use to. You basically have a toggle button you make and a save CD button. Also a button if you want to turn on AOE or not. If you want to use your own skills, the bot won't let you so you would have to pause your bot to use your skills and unpause it. That is one of the most annoying features that I hope would get fix.

In terms of community: the community is active, and when you @ Aimsharp he will respond, he has a good dedicated support staff so don't be worried about getting help if need be.

Now would I recommend this bot? Yes but only for Fury warrior and Havoc DH. I have tried using Fire Mage but that rota was bad, I myself playing pulls significantly higher. I have not tried the other rotations, but from what I've read, they are all decent with BM hunter being one of the best.

4.3/5

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    Sayuna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using bot for a few days, but this bot is AMAZING
    The price is more than fair, because you get access to all classes rotation and support is also perfect <3
    they are 24/7 on discord when u have a problem they are help you insta

Product:10/10
    Functionality: 9/10
    Rotations: 9/10
    Support: 100/10 <3
    Price: 20/10

hehe48's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought the bot, upon receiving the details to get this running I had run into a few issues and this was not working for me.

I reached out to the support discord and Aimsharp instantly replied and teamviewered to my PC to sort everything out, needless to say this is working now. This is the best rotation bot I have used although it is limited on spec rotations I can assure you the ones that they do have work very well.

Very happy with the purchase and the support and cant wait to see whats to come.

maxdozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta say awesome

I gotta say I bought this bot ran into issues do to the windows version, it just would not run. I contacted support on discord and within 30 mins he was troubleshooting via teamviewer. It took a while but he was dedicated when we finally got it working I gotta say this is an awesome bot and it is actually so easy to setup toggle via macro etc. I highly recommend this bot not only because it destroys the content but all the support it comes with 10/10.

Max

RedC1rcle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havent used a bot since soap rotations era and since i was asked to leave a review i created an account to do so.
    Review: So far i have used fury warrior, destro and bm hunter. Hands down one of the best bots i ve ever used. I didnt have to set anything rather than load the rotation and start spamming dungeons lol.
    Performance is imaculate especially on bm hunter i was having so much watching my logs on top notch.
    Support is I N S A N E. Aimsharp and couple members of the comunity helped me with some technical problems.
    Performance: 9/10
    Support 20/10
    Price: 10/10

Insarach's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Aimsharp for about 3 months now, mainly BM hunter and its insane. I've mained healer for years since classic and found myself struggling a little with dpsing at times, especially during longer sessions / fights due to a pain issue in my left hand. So for me, Aimsharp is a godsend and allows me to play dps once again.

The bot options let you pick what talents / azerite etc you are running and adjust your spells makes a huge improvement and In M+ im usually hitting close to, if not more than raidbots sim and in raids im usually in the top 95% for my ilvl now I have proper gear stats / corruptions with an overall on 81.1 average on warcraft logs (that includes deaths, wipes etc)

Support is fantastic, Aimsharp replies fast always and the community always helps out if hes busy.

FPS / Performance is pretty decent, not the best but not the worst. I do lose some FPS which can be slightly annoying in large raids, but overall and in small groups little to no impact.

Price is fantastic, its priced much more fairly than some other competitors who think they can charge obscene amounts of money for some reason.

I would 100% reccomend to anyone looking for a rotation bot.

twinkmates's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been using this rotation bot for about 3 months now, also reccomended it to a friend he is also a very happy customer!
    Toppings dps most of the times from anyone in the raids.

Perfect product!

Rotations: 7/10 (would love more healer rotations)
    Support: 100/10 <3
    Price: (cost a bit but you get quality software)

xqzmi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waiting for the arms rotation. As soon as you have one I'll purchase your product <3

elitechief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased and emailed the required details. Waiting for the bot... hoping it arrives before my raid tonight.

elitechief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased for DH. Works very well.
    Support was extremely helpful in getting it up and running.

Pro Tip: Buy well in advance of when you need it because it does take up to 12 hours to activate after purchase. You also need 1-2 hours to get comfortable with it before you can raid/dungeon seriously.

xqzmi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no Arms? Your support told me almost a month ago that it will be a couple of days more for the arms rotation to be ready. mhh

Rice72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good rotation pixel bot. Takes a little getting used to and a little bit of setup but very excellent. Great support for any issues you may have, and quick responses. Would definitely like more rotations for some other builds but good nonetheless for what is available.

Rotations: 8/10
    Support: 10/10
    Price: 9/10

Redforever's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    support classic ?
    i am so intrest

lokehff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using bot for a few days in the trial and i can say that its good.
    The price is more than good, because you get access to all classes rotation any problems that you have people in discord helps

Support: 10/10

botosniper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best I've ever used, and support is beyond great, fixed my problem in mere minutes.
    Awesome Rotation will be buying again, or maybe lifetime once a few more classes are added!

Product:15/10
    Functionality: 10/10
    Support: 20/10

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast