🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Gongfu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered the monthly product 24h ago and provided the HWID and Order ID immediately thereafter. So far no response.
    Will update and review once i get the product.

Update1: Got the license after around 28 hours via mail.

Update2: Starting the bot is quite easy, just make sure you read all the instructions in the files and on Discord. Getting the bot to actually do something has not been successful so far.
    Trying to get help from support now.

Update3: Problem was fixed by their support and bot runs smoothly now. Support was very friendly and competent. Also their discord community is big and very much alive so be sure to check it out yourself. At times the bot is quite performance heavy. This of course depends on your system. Tested 2 build-in Rotations so far, one was very good the other mediocre (measured against Raidbots Quick sim result with no buffs). Besides the built-in rotas you can find lots of community developed ones on their discord channel. It is also easy to tinker with the built-in rotations if you have a little bit of programming background.
    Last edited by Gongfu; 12-03-2020 at 05:26 AM.

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    fubman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i ordered 30 Days for the scnd time and everything is working fine.
    the only thing is the activation time is taking so long but thats worth it!

Bot 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Activation 2/10

Greetz!

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting you via email with couple pre-purchase questions. Thanks in advance.

pochizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great product, other then a few minor issues.
    The rotations work great, if they don't they take your feedback and have been pumping out updates like crazy for shadowlands.
    The loader seems really safe, I recommend you give them a shot if you are looking for a rotation for any char.

My only real complaint is that I cannot play videos from sites other then youtube until I restart my computer, but I assume that has to do with a safety feature.

Looking forward to the first raid week

AimSharp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WoWRogueDps View Post
    I bought the product and the discord link I was sent was expired. I am having trouble and no way to get in touch with anyone.
    We dont support here. Dont ask for any support here. If you need help contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with our discord invite.

blackrhox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buyed 7 day license to try and i wil buy another 30 day.

fast and nice suport
    10/10 bot

AimSharp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read this BEFORE you post:

Delivery count time starts when you EMAIL us your order proof as long as with your correct HWID. Without that information on YOUR end we cannot process a license delivery. Some times your automated message upon purchase goes goes into your SPAM/TRASH folder so be sure to check it. If you followed these steps and still you havent yet received an email delivery from us within 12 hours THEN you should give us a heads up. We re not machines everything is running manually for your MAXIMUM security.
    Regards,
    AimSharp
    Last edited by AimSharp; 12-03-2020 at 10:39 AM.

XxSanchenxX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the one month. Sent the email with my HWID also with a question about disabling num pad instead of 1-0. Will update when complete.
    Last edited by XxSanchenxX; 12-04-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/MysteriousSoul/Sanchen-2.png

vala's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to buy but your website seems to be offline. Any other way for doing so?

reaperdragon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purchased and sent email still haven't received a single thing please explain

Trelowan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased trial and sent HWId just now. Will update this as the order progresses

Edit 1 : received all info and seemed to get installed correctly but hit a snag when using. Says Addon Mismatch. Email sent for support. Will continue to update.
    Last edited by Trelowan; 12-08-2020 at 11:25 PM. Reason: update

Leanno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AimSharp View Post
    Read this BEFORE you post:

Delivery count time starts when you EMAIL us your order proof as long as with your correct HWID. Without that information on YOUR end we cannot process a license delivery. Some times your automated message upon purchase goes goes into your SPAM/TRASH folder so be sure to check it. If you followed these steps and still you havent yet received an email delivery from us within 12 hours THEN you should give us a heads up. We re not machines everything is running manually for your MAXIMUM security.
    Regards,
    AimSharp
    Bought 17 hours ago. After I recieved payment confirmation from Sellix I immediately sent an order id to [email protected].
    So far no answer. No instructions. Nothing.

update 1. 40 hours later. Still no answer. No instructions. Whats wrong? Any active users?

update 2. So finally I got response. I actually recieved instructions to the e-mail which is connected to my paypal account. So please keep in mind that it doesnt matter what e-mail you type in Sellix when you pay. After I get the contact with the community lead everything goes great.
    Last edited by Leanno; 12-10-2020 at 12:59 PM.

tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed them with questions 24hrs later still no response, not a good start.

Smoking_Ace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Pixel Rotation Bot

Awesome DD. Heal and Tank rotations. All works very well.
    First I was skeptical and bought the test version. But I had no reason of it. You should try it by yourself - its worth it.
    Great support with a 100% competent team.

Bot 10/10
    Suport 12/10
    Price 10/10
    Community 12/10

XeroNite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased the week Trial.

Unlike some people here I read the email and got my rota in around 6 hours. I was also contact by Community Mod shortly after and got all hooked up on the discord and he asked a few question and was real polite.

The rotation themselves are good they offer a few community ones and there are even some paid ones from the user base. I didnt try any of those just the basics. I am currently in a Hall of Fame guild as a dps so my expectations wernt high for this I wanted to see the difference between a bot and me playing by hand.

I used the following rotas:
    Affliction Warlock
    Arms Warrior
    MM Hunter

I raided with the lock and hunter rotas.
    The affliction warlock rota on 2 single target fights received and 91 and 92 percentiles on logs. By hand I received a 97 and 99. To some thats not a huge difference but for a Bot I feel thats pretty well, and other have received higher ratings with the bot, so It could be the raid make up and how its benefitting that character. I did have some concerns about the AOE rota and single target rota and brought them up in feedback and one of the community mods DM'd me with in minutes asking for what changes I thought it might need. They tweaked it and recently even added a forced seed macro for AoE fights.
    To me that was the amazing part that they were taking actual rotas and logs from people and tuning the bot to be as efficient as high end players.

Lastly I raided on the MM hunter, I had to tweak some of the macros myself and plug ins but it did well I received a 95 and 99 using the bot. So it does need some tuning also on the ST and it did get caught up once on a Boss, but that was collision with the landscape so that was more of a Blizzard issue, but it hung the bot up enough that I had to stop it and turn it back on to get it working correctly. Other than that the MM profile has been great and there are a few community ones that Iv been told work even better in other opinions.

Overall: 9/10. they delivered on almost everything promised and while the bot isn't perfect it performs well enough to get 90s on fights. customer service was good, community mods are active and very much trying to tune the bot to make it better and more on par with high end players.
    Also If they charge $25/month for the bot I think this would be by far the best on the market for the value and what all comes with it. Though I understand that might bring in an overwhelming amount of people.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast