🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    AimSharp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our discord server is private and the invite links come only upon purchase. If you have any questions feel free to email us.

🏅AimSharp WoW Rotation Bot🏅: PERFECT DPS PVE/PVP ROTATIONS. LOAD AND PLAY
    Warmocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been using this service for a couple of months now and I’ve had nothing but stellar service and excellent results. I know for sure I’ve been annoying as hell with all of my questions because of my newbness but they have been nothing short of excellent in their support. Virtually instant responses to everything and my rotation is so killer that I can’t imagine playing without it now. No one have ever solicited me me in any way or tried to sell me or actually even asked for anything on any level since I’ve started so I have no idea where the thieving thing is coming from. It’s clear that they have no idea wtf they are talking about. They have my full support now and in the future. No reasons at all not to. Bravo.

Icastig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first CR I have used and it so fucking easy to use for someone that has not used CR. The Community developers post new rotations daily and update and also help us noobs in every way possible. And the owners are even better, they work all day and night to update the program to both make it easier for users and Devs. For someone that never used something like this before it is so easy to use that I'm mindblown.

Product:10/10
    Functionality: 100/10 Secure for noobs like me!
    Rotations: 10/10 Cant compare to others as I haven't used other but they are mega good.
    Support: 10/10 Can get help at any time.
    Price: 10/10 Very cheap compared to others when I have googled around.

Before trying this out I looked around a lot of CR but everyone was so expensive compare to this one, So I chose it and I'm so happy I did. Giga recommend this one!

Warmocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arminnurkic View Post
    dont buy. its fishy. it doesnt work. they pretend to give support but it will never work. they wont refund. they wont support. 0/10
    Complete nonsense. This is completely baseless and reeks of bs. This service is awesome and works very well and worth every penny. Don’t listen to posts like this. After two months, the support is almost instant and no issues from staff. This guy is crazy.

boratt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made an account to actually leave a comment here because i see alot of fat trolls trying to be little ONE OF THE BEST AVAILABLE ROTATION BOTS ON THE MARKET Okay let me be clear on a few things here i,ve been using rotation bots for 6-7 years honorbuddy, soapbox etc. I,ve also spend over 300 dollars on ggloader and decided I wasnt gona keep paying them for every other class I wanted to play.

Now i have been with aimsharp with over 2 months and it is hands down one of the best rotation software available atm I have used over 7 different rotation on 5 different classes and none of them disappoints me, I usually do heroic raids and +15 keys and endgame stuff and it works flawlessly . I have parsed over 85-95 easily and could EASILY parse more if i have optimized gear and talents and dont make mistakes. Not only this but besides the original rotations they have FREE community and developers rotations which you could use and are included in the same product.

The setup is the easiest of any software you would find and a child with half a brain cell can actually set it up by just reading the text file. Now lets actually talk about the community which for some people really important so let me say this AIMSHARP discord is very active all the devs and admins are very responsive and respond to any issues within minutes. The product deosnt lag at all and it runs easily with wow on my i5 laptop with a mediocre card so a dedicated pc should have no issues. Finally coming down to the price it is dirt cheap for what the software offers, it has almost all the rotations for all classes and the devs keep working on releasing new ones too. I will hopefully buy lifetime after I get paid next month.

Would purchase again? 10/10
    Probably buying Lifetime? 10/10
    Functionality: 9/10
    Rotations: 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Initial setup 10/10
    Price: 100/10
    Overall 9/10
    Last edited by boratt; 11-13-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Kamizuja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arminnurkic View Post
    dont buy. its fishy. it doesnt work. they pretend to give support but it will never work. they wont refund. they wont support. 0/10
    This unobjective evaluation is total nonsense and only made to badmouth the program. I've been using the bot for a while now and I really have to say that the support and work is just great. You get your license within a couple of hours and actually almost immediately a response for problems in the discord. The community is also very good and very active. They always help as fast as they can and as much as they can. Updates are almost daily and the devs and support really put their heart and soul into the program. The prices are really cheap and fit to everyone. Nothing overpriced. The quality is really 10/10. The best bot that is currently available on the market and maybe will be in the near future with such security and performance. The usage is easy and understandable for everyone and also every WoW beginner will get along with the program very well.

Zachamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been using this rotation bot for about almost 4 months now and ive gotten used to it, So here's my Explanation and honest review for this bot.

Pros:
    Settings/Keybind
    its very fast and easy to use, compared to other ones out in the market with Aimsharp you don't have to mess with the key bindings that will take you a while to set up, each and every keys you have for your skills for that toon. Aimsharp will assign all necessary key binds for you.
    You can set it up almost instantly, Depending on who created the rotations some have more in dept setting and sliders you can configure whenever you want the bot to decide at which percentage to use a skill. With this you can control your rotation. Honestly this process takes 30 seconds or less.
    With the pre patch coming out the Admins/Developers were quick to release a version that works, To me this was very important. This shows how hard working these guys are.
    Cons:
    The only thing i do not like about the keybinds are the basic keys i use all the time will be unavailable. The bot uses F1-F12 keys+ numpad + O,P,K,L for internal hotkeys so you will not be able to use these binds in game. Playing the game since Vanilla its hard for me not to be able to open my Social, Skills, and Quest with the keybinds im used to for over 16 years.
    Overall for Settings/Keybind 9/10

Pros:
    ROTATION
    Do they work on low levels for leveling a new toon? Answer is Yes and no. Depending on which rotation you are using it will work at low levels. Some classes don't get a skill till you get to a certain level. Most of them youd have to get to at lease lvl 10-12 and they will work.
    Okay lets talk about the rotations it self and how they work.
    Official Rotations
    There are many different rotations, There are Official Aimsharp Rotations and there are ones that are made by "developers".
    Aimsharp rotations official releases are self explanatory. its an official rotation that is release from the Admins of aimsharp. I have all classes at Max level and the rotations works great.
    Developer Rotations
    Developer Rotations are a bit different, These rotation are made by (what i think are volunteers?) basically a community rotation. These guys make these rotation and they work amazing. Everyone of them that are putting time and effort in to listen to feedbacks and make changes to their rotation. (Thank you, Vid, Zerocool, Muffin, Null, and Pizza.)
    Healing Rotation
    There is such thing and its awesome! Some of the Devs have figured out Healing rotations, before Pre patch there were official healing rotations as well but they did not have Auto Targeting. As of right now there are only Dev Healing rotations, Which are great!
    They have Auto targeting Healing Rotation, On my healers i just Set focus on the Tank and i just set someone on follow and basically go AFK when i go in to a dungeon and it heals and keeps everyone up for me. I do not suggest going AFK but you get my point.
    You can DPS as a Healer! Healing Rotations also has built in Combat rotation built in with it so you can do damage and Heal at the same time!
    Cons:
    I used to have this problem where if i use a rotation at low levels my pc would crash. New update fixed it for me, i no longer have crash issues.
    I dont really have a con for the rotations in my experience all the rotations work pretty great even at low levels.
    Overall Rating for rotations 11/10 (Healing rotations have auto target +1)

Staff/Admins/Developers
    These guys are super FAST and helpful, They assist will you remotely if necessary and will help you hands on via Anydesk.
    When i first purchased Aimsharp it did not work for me but staff quickly helped me and got it working within 30mins.
    I used to have a problem where my PC would crash if i used it on a low level toon but the new update Fixed all my crashing issues.
    Cons:
    Depending on what time you purchase your copy of aimsharp it can take up to 24 hours to get your Keys because you have to send them your HWID so they can give you a key. an instant key would be nice in the future.
    The bot uses alot of Processing power. im Running a mid end PC rig and sometimes i get to 100% process. It Does not lag my game or anything bad, i always check my PC for TEMPS and usage.
    Overall Rating for Staff/Admins/Developers 10/10
    Last edited by Zachamer; 11-13-2020 at 04:06 PM.

MotoTeejay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's the average time before you get your serial key or bot ?
    made a deposit for a month subscription ..

Zachamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MotoTeejay View Post
    what's the average time before you get your serial key or bot ?
    made a deposit for a month subscription ..
    it can take up to 24 hours, but usually during the day you'd get it within a couple hours.

p1mp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all.
    I have been using this bot now for a few days and it blows my mind how easy it is to use, the assistance is incredible from the team, the developers are in first hand contact with you and engage within minutes if not seconds.
    The Product I give (10/10)
    Functionality (10/10) - being improved ever day
    Rotations (10/10) - being improved every day
    Support (10/10) - Just awesome
    This is the real deal and i will be purchasing the product here in the next few days (on the trial version as is)

Overall: 10

I hereby vouch and recommend for this product! If you see me on Discord, ill be happy to assist anyone if need be.

/p1mp

rsoxfan85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using the bot for about a month. And I am still blown away about how easy it is to use and set up. The rotations are all legit with updates daily. The support from Devs when you need help is very quick. It is worth every single penny. I have had one issue with the bot and it was fixed within 15 minutes with the support ticket system. The amount of time and effort that goes into all the rotations is awesome. The devs listen to feedback and will answer all your questions regarding the rotation that they have made.

Thank you again Aim Sharp and Devs!

souper2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Long time lurker here but definietely would recommend Aimsharp. Personally I've been botting for years, typically on the LUA unlocker bots whoch seemed really unsafe and yes, eventually getting caught on Honorbuddy, Soapbox (which was great for a while) and Handsfree. This has a more secure interface that doesn't rely on the LUA unlockers and as a result I feel more confident using it. I'm even considering using it on my main account which is probably the highest praise I can give.

The install was fairly straight forward despite a few PC issues my side but support were polite, patient and helpful.

Would highly recommend for anyone who is uncertain or unsure on the best bot. These guys are the best and the community is strong.

The absolutely best thing about this bot is I've got lots of Alts and after paying the fee (I pay monthly) I get access to lots of rotations for all my alts. The Holy Paladin one here is amazing by the way!!

SYN7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone - I am delighted to provide feedback for Aimsharp. I wanted to go back to WoW after years of inactivity so started to probe the market for available rotation bots. I did not want to rely on the usual suspects, due to lack of security of LUA injectors and the fear to get a ban on my beloved account, as traditionally happens before the release of new expansions.

I was lucky enough to read the advertising of this new pixel bot and so gave a try, I was positively surprised by the professional and kind support for the initial setup and beyond, as faced some issues that were solved in minutes!
    Now it's a couple of months as user and have to say that am totally satisfied, all my played classes are supported well, there are some elements in the loader that can be improved, but of course it's natural for a new software product and the devs are very active and responsive with the community. I recommend it, a flawless AAA+++ for Aimsharp.

Setup: 10/10
    Product:10/10
    Functionality: 9/10
    Rotations: 10/10 (community devs are super active and default rotations are pretty good too)
    Support: 99/10
    Price: 19/10 comparing things with competition
    Would buy Lifetime?: definitively YES as soon as my monthly subscription expires

Hope this helps anyone looking for something high quality, with a very friendly community.

SYN
    Last edited by SYN7; 11-14-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Heathen2020's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going on my third month using Aimsharp and I am beyond satisfied. I decided to come back to WoW after a looong break. So I get this service and try it out, works great. Pre-Patch hits and all hell breaks loose, everything changes. What is Aimsharps response? Constant and amazing updates, flexibility, and an amazing response to keep us gaming with as little down time as possible. The team there works their ass off and it definitely shows. The community developers are hot on community rotations and they work together to make great and fun rotations for all of us, it is amazing. The service and troubleshooting support has been top notch. I thought that, well it is pre-patch they will probably throw something together to get by until the xpac drops, but no they have been nonstop working. I will be buying a lifetime membership at his point. I am sold.
    Bot 10/10
    Support 11/10
    Price 11/10

Goddie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Rotation Bot.
    Very clean and easy to use. You get guided pretty well through the wohle setup process.
    All supported classes perform well. You can easily control the Bot via Makros in Game.

Setup 10/10
    Bot 10/10
    Rotations 10/10

When my test subscription expires, I'll go and get the lifetime one.
    Last edited by Goddie; 11-18-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast