🔥ultra cheap🔥 bfa/classic gold🔥 instant delivery🔥🔒safe🔒 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GoldenBoost's Avatar Contributor Professional WoW Services

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    161/261
    Trade Feedback
    606 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

🔥ultra cheap🔥 bfa/classic gold🔥 instant delivery🔥🔒safe🔒

Golden Boost classic services:
    Discord: GoldenBoost#8483

Hello there and welcome to my thread. I offer professional WoW classic services and I cover all your needs. That includes: gold, leveling, ranking, raid clears, dungeon clears, attunements, reputation grind, professions and so on. Dont bother yourself to go first with unexperienced and suspicious people. My service is 100% safe and you wont find this boosting experience anywhere else.

Gold is available on all Eu and Us realms. Delivery speed is incredibly fast and we're using safe delivery methods so there is no risk of ban. Price is not stable, it vary always so for any questions make sure you contact me. There are discounts on larger amounts.

About leveling: we cover your account with vpn. Everything is done by hand without any bots or exploits which means that booster is leveling by quests, dungeons and mob grinds. Leveling from any to any level is accepted and there are 3 different packages. First one is normal leveling which aims for around 21 days for 1-60. Second one is turbo leveling, it costs more but we're able to get your level 60 in 7-12 days. Third one is custom package which means any to any level. Dont wait! Get your desired level now!

Ranking services: same as leveling its covered with vpn and played by hand only. Boosting from any to any rank is accepted. Faction and class doesn't matter, anything is doable. If you have any raid days we can make schedule with booster about when to play etc. Take your boost before its late. We have limited spots there.

Discord: GoldenBoost#8483
    Payment methods: paypal, skrill.

WARNING! I WILL NEVER SEND YOU FRIEND REQUEST FIRST WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON OWNEDCORE. THERE ARE IMPOSTERS! TAKE CARE SELLERS!
    You can find some feedbacks from my customers down below.

Originally Posted by selfsection View Post
    Ordered an push from r11 to r14 and the booster did an great job!
    Ordered 1000g and got it in a hour in the mailbox.
    I could always communicate with the booster and Goldenboost.
    They are really friendly and professional!

Would recommend to everyone!

Golden THX again for the boost!
    Originally Posted by Thickness View Post
    Im a person that constantly buys services, gold, and accounts. This guy is the best service I've received.
    Got me two accounts to Rank 13 ON-TIME.

#Smart
    #Friendly
    #Flexible
    #On-time
    #Trustworthy
    #ALL IS HAND MADE
    #Always replies on discords

100% would recommend to everyone i know.
    Originally Posted by Grateful91 View Post
    Hello everybody,

normally i do not write reviews, but for this service i have to.
    i bought a pvp classic boost from rank 7 (60%) up to rank 10. i contacted the seller exactly 3 weeks ago. The prices seemed to be good and his response time to my request was excellent.

So we fixed a price and I gave him my login data. They should start the next day.
    The next day he told me that his boosters were fully booked, but he would just play himself. At first I was a bit skeptical but what else could I do? It was paid for..

I was so wrong in my assessment. His performance left nothing to be desired.
    He played every day and makes an average of about 80k honour a day.
    It took us three weeks to move up from rank 7 to 10 - so we reached high bracket 12 on my server every week!

If I had any questions regarding the current honor and rank, the seller answered me in seconds. No matter at what time, everything was hand-played and vpn secured. Once a week I had to play myself for a few hours (mc&ony), after that he just kept playing.

Not only the service was great, but also humanly this booster is a great guy. You could joke with him about the current PvP situation or write with him about general stuff. Just a great guy.

So guys, if you are looking for a reasonable and cheap PvP Boost you are in the right place. I would like to thank you again for the great service and for the acquaintance I had the pleasure to make.
    Originally Posted by ryno16 View Post
    Goldenboost was super affordable and friendly to work with. I had a boost from 20-60 done within a weeks time. Leveler played 10+ hours a day to make this happen on a PVP server as well. Would definitely recommend his leveling services to anyone. To anyone on the fence about power leveling he uses a VPN with updates every few hours so you know you're in good hands. Will definitely be back if i have any power leveling needs again.
    Originally Posted by Tuuq View Post
    Outstanding service, delivery, and execution impeccable. Constant updates on how things are rolling with Powerlevel, a week gone by and we are starting to hit the homestretch. I would recommend it to anyone.
    Originally Posted by boostinbay View Post
    Love buying from this guy, super quick, responsive, trust worthy. Willing to work out deals. I've referred several friends to him and they have all had positive experiences. Highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by turtlethp View Post
    So I don't usually give out reviews, but the service and quality of my transaction REQUIRES me to do so. Golden went above and beyond to make sure to answer every (and I mean every!) single question that I had, constantly kept me in the loop with my accounts progress, and got it done quickly than he initially said. CANNOT recommend this guy enough, and I can't wait to do business again with him in the future! Rest assured, this guy cares, and will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. Honestly the best forum transaction I've ever done. Thank you, Golden! <3

Originally Posted by selfsection View Post
    I bought for four days pvp-boost. approx 70k/day
    the answers was really fast and the booster started next day!
    I really appreciate the good and fast service

properly will buy a rank 14 boost!

Thx GoldenBoost!
    Originally Posted by oujwells View Post
    Just ordered a Power level 1-55. It was completed fast and he threw in level 56 for free. Will use again.
    Originally Posted by Meduzaa View Post
    Wanted to give my feedback to a booked service with Goldenboost. Bought pvp boost from rank 6-11. Today was hitting rank 11 so the job is finished.

This boost was a longterm project as I started with a pretty low rank. So over couple month I played together with the booster day to day many many hours.

Thank you so much for the service and also to the booster who made a really good job. We were playing in time shifts and at no time there was any problem. Both were very professional and easy to speak with. If I need any boost in future you will be the first person I will contact. This guy is recommendable. A word to the price, he made one of the best offers though I decided to go with him and not with another offer because from the first spoken word I had a good impression.
    Originally Posted by debeer22 View Post
    Purchased a 1-60 "Turbo" boost. Character was done in 10 days, great transparency with providing updates multiple times a day. He was almost always available for any questions and booster used VPN. No issues whatsoever, highly recommend for great guy!
    Originally Posted by Empal View Post
    i bought pvp rank boost ranks 6-10 and all fine. thank you!
    Originally Posted by caviarr View Post
    Received my gold immeadiately after paying. Fast service done in a safe way. Highly recommend. No BS.
    Originally Posted by savani25 View Post
    Easy transaction. Great communication. Recommended to friends that also had a positive experience. We will buy again - thank you
    Originally Posted by Kokosa View Post
    Cheapest prices around, bought a significant amount from him. They went above and beyond for me. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by cbozz View Post
    Great transaction, bought some gold and it went very smoothly. Super nice guy, always responds quickly on discord and attends to your every need.
    Originally Posted by kelro View Post
    Just bought gold again since I wasted all of it and got it in 1 hour (Mail time so basically instant)
    Originally Posted by Lonetek View Post
    Ordered a 1-60 boost and 2000g.

I received regular updates and the service was smooth and professional. Received everything 5 days early as well!

Definitely recommended.
    Originally Posted by Aey View Post
    Order completed, great seller, honestly this is my first time purchasing a boost and he made it so easy and it was extremely quick. I would rate this 10/10 and I would do it again.
    Originally Posted by Poulay View Post
    Bought some gold ! Contact and communication were very fast
    thanks a lot !
    I will come back 4 sure
    Originally Posted by secksecutie View Post
    10/10 would recommend and will be using again. gold was delivered in a timely fashion and seller was very well spoken courteous and made the whole transaction as easy as possible. traded face to face and made time to be on around my schedule rather than just tossing it in the mail. great service
    Originally Posted by ijo1998 View Post
    just bought 3k of this guy, super quick and very communicative with the transaction! thanks alot for the gold!. highly recommend!
    Originally Posted by Lukasjj View Post
    Amazing service! Orderd leveling 53-58 plus 300g and it only took 2 days! Highly recommend!
    Originally Posted by ZyrX View Post
    Bought gold from him, extremely responsive and easy to deal with. Fast delivery.
    Originally Posted by GunCrazy View Post
    Very smooth and faster trade! Def the cheapest on the market! I checked with everyone he had the best prices!! THANKS AGAIN!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Originally Posted by drpoofie View Post
    excellent seller, very fast response and delivery. will use again.
    Originally Posted by Trollfaktor View Post
    Quick Trade, awesome support will buy again!
    Originally Posted by ppv123 View Post
    Had a great experience buying gold. There was an issue with Paypal and he was very understanding and willing to front the gold while they payment got figured out. Definitely recommend to anyone to go with him!
    Originally Posted by ijo1998 View Post
    once again a very great seller! 10/10 always will buy from this homie
    Last edited by GoldenBoost; 06-08-2020 at 07:36 AM.

&#128293;ultra cheap&#128293; bfa/classic gold&#128293; instant delivery&#128293;&#128274;safe&#128274;