Level 80 Mage, Rogue(Horde and Ally) and Priest for sale on Sunwell WOTLK (Angrathar) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rhygin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 80 Mage, Rogue(Horde and Ally) and Priest for sale on Sunwell WOTLK (Angrathar)

Horde Fire Mage 5.6k gs PVE, fully enchanted, gemmed, with full proffesions( enchanting and tailoring ) with PVP offspec 5k gs.

Horde Assa Rogue 5.9k gs, fully gemmed and enchanted with full proffesions( Engineering and Jewelcrafting ) with COMBAT offspec.

Horde DISC Priest 5.8k gs PVP with 2k rating also full gemmed and enchanted with (Engineering and Leatherworking) with PVE shadow offspec 5.4k gs.

Alliance Combat rogue 4.8k gs, fresh leveled.

For more info poke me on DISCORD Rhygin#0360 or mail me at [email protected].

Note: It is my account only, never shared/traded. 100% Legit trade.

Level 80 Mage, Rogue(Horde and Ally) and Priest for sale on Sunwell WOTLK (Angrathar)