!!! Level 20-120 // GEAR // Mythic + // New Race unlock !!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Undeadspikey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Undeadspikey View Post
    Would not recommend this guy, for months his been leveling my toons.

Took a turn for the worst after I didnt change my password and mentioned to him i was taking a break (even though i was getting him 5 new customers), i didnt log in for 1 week he logged in my toon and stole gold.

Funny thing is i mentioned to him im using someone else (was testing him before he stole the gold as he was acting suss) and he pointed the finger at the other guy even though my email auth and auth didnt have access to anyone in the past 2 years.

Going to post screenshots of our skype conversation, he blocked me after i told him im going to expose him

All this for ~200 classic wow gold
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

He has since returned the gold, took him a week. His unsure how it got stolen as 3 people from his company played my account and he mentioned when he was leveling my tooon that one of his workers stole gold from someone elses account

!!! Level 20-120 // GEAR // Mythic + // New Race unlock !!!
    valro's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (25%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took a turn for the worst after I didnt change my password and mentioned to him i was taking a break (even though i was getting him 5 new customers), i didnt log in for 1 week he logged in my toon and stole gold.

Funny thing is i mentioned to him im using someone else (was testing him before he stole the gold as he was acting suss) and he pointed the finger at the other guy even though my email auth and auth didnt have access to anyone in the past 2 years.

Going to post screenshots of our skype conversation, he blocked me after i told him im going to expose him

this is solve with customer =)

Valrocoscammer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy is a scammer and cannot be trusted.

i've paid him and he stole items from the account(and sold em on the server) ,blocked me from discord and run away with the loot.
    He also didn't complete 2 powerlevels he has been paid for without issuing a refund.

he has been banned from G2G as well (same nickname) for having scammed people and asked money in advance.

he's a beggar and always ask for extra money with complains about him being poor etc.

stay away from him and save your time and money.

if you need proofs feel free to pm me as i have all the discord screenshots where he says he was drunk and a shitload of excuses.

HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Valrocoscammer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had exactly the same experience here.

600g gone, disgusting oozeling stolen and 2 powerlevel left in the middle and run away with the money.

apparently he gains your trust a little bit then he scam you badly.
    did he push you too with a shitload of excuses? every 5 minutes he was sending me messages asking for extra stuff, favors money in advance etc.

i can only wish him the worst.

tricky seller using cheap tactics.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234