Overgear p2p Boost🔴Ny'alotha heroic from 69$ 🔴Mythic+15 from 59$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Overgear's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scylin View Post
    Could you answer my PM? I've got a question regarding your website.
    Answered in discord
    Overgear is a worldwide platform that empowers gamers to trade gaming gear and services on mutually beneficial terms.

Overgear p2p Boost🔴Ny'alotha heroic from 69$ 🔴Mythic+15 from 59$
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WoW raids have always been the most difficult part of gameplay with the most worthy rewards. The Battle for Azeroth begins with an attack on Uldir. Start the new Addon with a WoW PvE boost, conquer BFA in the row of the first. Choose a suitable raid and enjoy the company of the best PvE players in the world.

Last edited by Overgear; 10-18-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    Overgear is a worldwide platform that empowers gamers to trade gaming gear and services on mutually beneficial terms.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From the very first Warcraft game, "Orcs & Humans", it's been a story of a confrontation between two factions. In WoW, players of the Alliance and the Horde face-off against each other in world PvP, Arena matches, and Battlegrounds. Buying WoW PvP from our sellers allows you to collect all rewards for PvP activities. There are many achievements, unique titles, mounts, and pets among the PvP rewards, some of them are quite rare and hard to obtain. Our sellers are the most experienced PvP players, and they are always ready to step in and complete any PvP task for you. Choose one of them, discuss the details and get it done!

kizzab12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would not recommend using this website.
    When i tried purchasing one of the services, i got an error and would not let me purchase. The payment was still drawn from my paypal account and left in my Overgear balance. The service i tried to purchase was something i needed there and then, but since it didn't work, this was not needed anymore and i wanted a refund.
    On their FAQ page it says "To withdraw funds from your Overgear balance, address Support." I've contacted support twice now over the span of 2-3 weeks, without getting a response.
    On the other hand, i've purchased two boosts earlier that went very smooth.
    Just be careful, if something goes wrong with the payment, dont expect any help from their support

Edit: So they responded to me after a while and issued the refund. Seems like they're trustworthy, just their customer support might be a bit slow.
    As i've already mentioned, i've had a few purchases that went smoothly, but it should not be necessary to put in multiple tickets and a post here just to get them to refund if there's an issue.
    They've said they had some technical issues. I don't know if this is a common thing or not.
    In the end, i've gotten the boosts i paid for and the refund i asked for. Will probably try em again at a later date because of their low prices, but if a new issue pops up and i have to go through the same thing again, im done with these guys.
    Last edited by kizzab12; 11-09-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kizzab12 View Post
    Would not recommend using this website.
    When i tried purchasing one of the services, i got an error and would not let me purchase. The payment was still drawn from my paypal account and left in my Overgear balance. The service i tried to purchase was something i needed there and then, but since it didn't work, this was not needed anymore and i wanted a refund.
    On their FAQ page it says "To withdraw funds from your Overgear balance, address Support." I've contacted support twice now over the span of 2-3 weeks, without getting a response.
    On the other hand, i've purchased two boosts earlier that went very smooth.
    Just be careful, if something goes wrong with the payment, dont expect any help from their support
    Greetings sir. Sorry for long reply, we've small technical issues in the website last week. May I know your nickname please in PM? We will help you as soon as possible

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CROSS-REALM IS AVAILABLE
    With the closing of the Alliance Hall of Fame, Cross-Realm Mythic Uldir is available for players from each region. The guilds of Alliance finally have the Top-100 to the Mythic Raid leaderboard 56 days later. Congratulate them!

If you are a member of a soft-guild or you like solo playing for fun on a small server, you now have the opportunity to get help with Cross-Realm. Of course, we want to offer the help of pro-gamers and TOP-guilds – it is the best game experience with cool gear.

Learn more about the Cross-Realm service.

[/COLOR]"]
    Last edited by Overgear; 11-19-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BLACK FRIDAY FOR AZEROTH
    Promo code: B L A C K G E A R

Hello!

Only 3 days to claim cool discounts and buy in-game Boosts for World of Warcraft. We have picked 4 offers from the most popular categories for you! On the Overgear marketplace you can find even more different offers at good prices, with discounts, promotions and personalized offers from sellers.

That's not all! Use the promo code on the payment page when buying a game service, and get 5% cashback to your Overgear balance.

Promo code ends December 2.

Good luck have fun!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WOW DUNGEONS AND MYTHIC+
    In Battle for Azeroth epic dungeons are still a vital part of character progression. New dungeons, new affixes - same challenges. You can always buy a WoW mythic boost to save a huge load of time. There are a lot of professional WoW dungeon teams at Overgear ready to take on any challenge. Mythic 10 carry or Mythic 15 boost - doesn't matter, we got you.

Last edited by Overgear; 12-10-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    15 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Hivemind is a WoW secret mount added in Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance.

Fanatikus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super professional, fast (in time) and very kind! Highly recommended!

Lagrissa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the best services from this store. I take not the first time, I do not regret. You order: and you look like the pros are dropping the raid. Ideally, I recommend!

sergey_ogonek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the quick implementation. I advise all this service, makes fast and high quality + low prices smiley

Co_sen15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All at the highest level. Faster than the agreed terms. I'll go out sociable, sympathetic. I advise everyone!

Piskamorja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Misclick
    very very good I'm very happy with this order and the guy has been doing questline all day for me and I'm happy
    Last edited by Piskamorja; 12-21-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Strela67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought timewalking instances, he discussed the best practice to get most badges for me, 10/10

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast