BlazingBoost | Since 2012 | Ny'Alotha, M+, Visions | 3.4k+ Trustpilot menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BlazingBoost's Avatar Member Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BlazingBoost | Since 2012 | Ny'Alotha, M+, Visions | 3.4k+ Trustpilot

After joining the server, please message to "BlazingBoost BFA#2020" for any questions/inquiries you have!

Also 'BLZCORE' - 3% OFF ON CHECKOUT PAGE!
    Last edited by BlazingBoost; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:37 PM.

BlazingBoost's Avatar Member Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2v2 US Prices reduced by 20%! This is your best shot at your Dominant Combatant achievement!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"FEW DAYS LEFT FOR SEASON END - Priest / mage / rogue classes are discounted! GET YOUR ELITE GEAR. there is still time!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3v3 EU Ally Mages discounted by 40%! Will be done before end season. Contact us or check our Discounts section. Only available for one or two boosts!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10% off Celebrity Pro Coaching for HEALERS - Contact us! You can play with BLIZZCON PLAYERS within 24 hours of your purchase

Thomas13337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

My experience with the celebrity pro coaching service of blazingboost

Greetings everyone, I would like to share my experience with the celebrity pro coaching service with you. It all begun in Dalaran. I was chilling on my swift spectral tiger while a guy run past me. He wore a nice long sword, which had a nice looking green enchant on it. So, I inspected him and the tool tip was saying “demonic tyranny”. Wow, this enchant looks badass. Unfortunately I was garbage in pvp and my highest rating was 1700 in 3s. In that situation I realized something had to change. I googeld a little bit about pvp boosts and coachings. All sites leaded me to blazingboost. As I read a few comments about blazingboost I knew blazingboost is the big player in the market. So I went on their site and bought a coaching service with a rank 1 skill lvl of the coaches. I noted in my order my wishes and my targets. I wanted that green enchant for real, therefore I wrote in the note how cool it would be when we could reach 2400. I also mentioned “a gladiator title would be insane”. Back then I thought it was more a joke of mine instead of a real aim I could get on. The customer service of blazingboost contacted me quick after the purchase. They were very remarkable and met my specific wishes. They suggested me a higher lvl of coaching, the celebrity pro section. I was able to play with champions I only saw on the blizzard live stream before while they won the blizzcon arena world championship.

After a few sessions of playing with them we already reached my goal: the green enchant at 2400 mid season. In my euphoria I decided to go for the gladiator. The coaches were very kind and friendly. They strength me in my wishes to play in the end.
    BlazingBoost | Since 2012 | Ny'Alotha, M+, Visions | 3.4k+ Trustpilot-kzffjxg-imgur-png

I bought a number of hours which I run out of before I reached the gladiator rating. Therefore I bought a few more hours and the friendly service of blazingboost immediately replied:
    BlazingBoost | Since 2012 | Ny'Alotha, M+, Visions | 3.4k+ Trustpilot-z2becss-imgur-png
    In the end we were able to reach gladiator rating. Insane, what a performance. Imagine I haven’t entered the arena above 1.7 before. And boom, here we go:
    BlazingBoost | Since 2012 | Ny'Alotha, M+, Visions | 3.4k+ Trustpilot-w4geifg-imgur-gif

Here’s a little look on the site from blazingboost about the purchases:
    BlazingBoost | Since 2012 | Ny'Alotha, M+, Visions | 3.4k+ Trustpilot-fm8hpzf-imgur-png

I would recommend the celebrity pro coaching to everyone who would like to improve as a player. It’s more expensive as a pilot service, but it’s worth. You can reach something, that’s for sure.

Thank you for your attention
    Last edited by Thomas13337; 04-11-2018 at 03:01 PM.

RedRussian's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Hi, can you do farming of rare mounts like invincible?[IMG]https://**************?img=ym[/IMG]
    Last edited by RedRussian; 04-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, that sort of service can be requested in our "Make a Request" page. One of our representatives will get in touch with you and offer you a price, so this would be dealt with in a separate location

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blazingboost is also recruiting! Apply here: Boosting Jobs - Job Application - Work at Blazing Boost

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New thread restyle! Play with the best in Arena and earn your rewards. Blizzcon players available! It is even possible to choose the language of your coaches, if you wish.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump for Season 3 Notorious Arena Selfplay & Coaching orders. Never been this easy to get your Elite Gear or Gladiator.

Best players in the world, best results.

Selfplay Arena prices down by 30% last night!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are updated for 8.3! Offering raids, Mythic+, Gladiator boosts and much more!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great news! We got Mythic+ WITH GEAR TRADING up and running on the website! And to celebrate this, we are launching a new discount code that is available for the next 4 days; an 8% DISCOUNT CODE!

Use the code "BBEIGHT" on the checkout page for 8% discount!

bladerunner30's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Originally Posted by BlazingBoost View Post

'BBEIGHT' - 8% OFF ON CHECKOUT PAGE ONLY FOR 4 DAYS!
    Quite good service, customer support representatives are really polite, patient and understandable.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot for your kind comment, we appreciate it!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast