✅LOWEST PRICE for AMIRDRASSIL raid🐲 M+ KEYS TIMED runs⏳ 2 hours LEVELING🍼  and MORE menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Kallisti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Kallisti: Positive

Thank you!

Feedback for ArmadaBoost: Positive

Purchased mage tower completions. All were done in a very timely manner. A+++ Service!

Purchased mage tower completions. All were done in a very timely manner. A+++ Service!

✅LOWEST PRICE for AMIRDRASSIL raid🐲 M+ KEYS TIMED runs⏳ 2 hours LEVELING🍼  and MORE
    ArmadaBoost's Avatar Member Trusted Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Thank you, till next time!

xKillahx14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for xKillahx14: Positive

Thank you!!

Have used Armada several times now from normal Antorus boosts to a few heroic master loot runs and even to level a character for me. Great team, well mannered, very efficient and easy to work with. Will definitely be using them more in the future!

A+++ service!

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xKillahx14 View Post
    Have used Armada several times now from normal Antorus boosts to a few heroic master loot runs and even to level a character for me. Great team, well mannered, very efficient and easy to work with. Will definitely be using them more in the future!

A+++ service!
    Thank you for choosing ARMADA, always happy to provide A quality services for you!

Giesyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Giesyo: Positive

Thanks!

Great service ! Awesome support, who will always reply within a few minutes. If you want, you will get constantly updated by the progress.
    These guys rly knows what they are doing! I've been buying services from these guys before, and will continue doing ! Strongly recommend!

They are fast aswell!

You wont be dissapointed by these lads !

Dartchen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Dartchen: Positive

Thanks!

Purchased a heroic run with Tier 4/6 guarantee. Excellent customer support. They offered me a free mage tower also to book that night. Went from 922 to 953 ilevel in one run with 5/6 tier pieces. Easy to get into pug Antorus and Mythic+ runs now. It was definitely worth the money. Recommended.

Purchased a master loot heroic run with Tier 4/6 guarantee. Excellent customer support. They offered me a free mage tower also to book that night. Went from 922 to 953 ilevel in one run with 5/6 tier pieces. Easy to get into pug Antorus and Mythic+ runs now. It was definitely worth the money. Recommended.

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Giesyo View Post
    Great service ! Awesome support, who will always reply within a few minutes. If you want, you will get constantly updated by the progress.
    These guys rly knows what they are doing! I've been buying services from these guys before, and will continue doing ! Strongly recommend!

They are fast aswell!

You wont be dissapointed by these lads !
    Thank you a bunch for these kind words! A pleasure working with you

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dartchen View Post
    Purchased a master loot heroic run with Tier 4/6 guarantee. Excellent customer support. They offered me a free mage tower also to book that night. Went from 922 to 953 ilevel in one run with 5/6 tier pieces. Easy to get into pug Antorus and Mythic+ runs now. It was definitely worth the money. Recommended.
    Glad it worked so well for you, will be looking forward to seeing you again!

MrsAzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for MrsAzz: Positive

You're welcome! Next orders will be with even a better discount!

Thank you for the mage tower boost!

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrsAzz View Post
    Thank you for the mage tower boost!
    You're welcome! Next orders will be with even a better discount!

Alovarxe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Alovarxe: Positive

Thanks!

Just ordered Mage Tower for a 911 iLVL Guardian Druid. Gave them my info and went to the store to get milk, 20 minutes later I returned and saw the message it was completed. Absolutely great service!.

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alovarxe View Post
    Just ordered Mage Tower for a 911 iLVL Guardian Druid. Gave them my info and went to the store to get milk, 20 minutes later I returned and saw the message it was completed. Absolutely great service!.
    And we'll keep it up this way, thank you!!

Hahanerd's Avatar Member お前はもう死んでいる CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Hahanerd: Positive

Thank you for choosing ARMADA!

recommend them.

This is an edited review based on my previous negative one.

---------

We ran into some problems due to scheduling. The completion was pushed back twice.

I was heavily considering having them issue me a refund so that I could go with another company, however they offered me various compensations to makeup for the inconvenience.

As for the service itself, I am still waiting on a mage tower run (will be done this week). They provided a Heroic Antorus run in addition to a +15 key.

The Heroic Raid Carry was done extremely fast, they ran me through 11/11 in about an hour and a half(?) perhaps less. I received 6/6 T21 pieces, three relics, and a legendary.
    The +15 Key was done in 20 minutes - I had bad RNG and didn't receive anything from the chest but I'm guaranteed a 960+ piece so that's alright with me.

I honestly received way more loot than I was anticipating, which made it well worth the couple of days I had to wait.

For the price and the time, I am VERY satisfied and I already plan on using them for my other classes once they're leveled.

I HIGHLY recommend Armada. Between the cheap price and the amount of loot you receive, it is well worth the value.
    Last edited by Hahanerd; 05-21-2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: editing spelling

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
    This is an edited review based on my previous negative one.

---------

We ran into some problems due to scheduling. The completion was pushed back twice.

I was heavily considering having them issue me a refund so that I could go with another company, however they offered me various compensations to makeup for the inconvenience.

As for the service itself, I am still waiting on a mage tower run (will be done this week). They provided a Heroic Antorus run in addition to a +15 key.

The Heroic Raid Carry was done extremely fast, they ran me through 11/11 in about an hour and a half(?) perhaps less. I received 6/6 T21 pieces, three relics, and a legendary.
    The +15 Key was done in 20 minutes - I had bad RNG and didn't receive anything from the chest but I'm guaranteed a 960+ piece so that's alright with me.

I honestly received way more loot than I was anticipating, which made it well worth the couple of days I had to wait.

For the price and the time, I am VERY satisfied and I already plan on using them for my other classes once they're leveled.

I HIGHLY recommend Armada. Between the cheap price and the amount of loot you receive, it is well worth the value.
    Thank you for choosing ARMADA!

dss213's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for dss213: Positive

Thank you!

I've just done an Argus Masterloot Run with them. Everything went smooth and I had no problems. Got a lot of Items and 4/6 Set items.

Communication via Skype was fantastic. My questions got answered within a minute. I would recommend them and will definitly use them again in the future

I've just done an Argus Masterloot Run with them. Everything went smooth and I had no problems. Got a lot of Items and 4/6 Set items.

Communication via Skype was fantastic. My questions got answered within a minute. I would recommend them and will definitly use them again in the future

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast