❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526 LastLast
    Fufavu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    Hello, Fufavu

Here, no one expressed or expresses disrespect to you.

There is no need to flood here and write badly about the product without even buying it. Look at the reviews about us in the first main message of the topic.

If you do not agree with our policies, then we do not force you to buy anything, this is your exclusive right. You can try to find similar product that will promise you a guaranteed money back, I am sure you will not find this due to the specifics of a digital product, in our case we have a valid policy and in many cases we make concessions to refund customers.

This topic is also not a place for discussing and advertising other rival's products, according to the rules of this forum, only sale questions and reviews are allowed in the topics of the trading section, and I want to emphasize that reviews according to the same rules are considered comments left by users who have purchased the product, if you didn't purchased product you haven't right to comment here creating a false negative image to others without having any experience of product.

If you would like to ask more detailed questions or resolve your issues, then I will be glad to help you in the discord chat, Ayni#8649.
    I did not speak ill of your product, I spoke ill of your refund policy and your behavior on the forum, where you showed your level of professionalism, we are in a free, democratic forum, and not just a place to extol your product, no we are on your site.

There is a saying in my country that it is "who says what he wants listens to what he does not want" I don't know if it was understandable in English, however I explain, if you say what you want on the forum, be prepared to hear everything .

There is nothing false in my words, I copied the text of your refund (ridiculous) and copied the text where you call the competitor's garbage product.

Buy whoever you want, you spoke the truth, I'm just alerting my colleagues on the forum to the insecurity that it is that you spend a high amount for a person that you don't know without even a kind of guarantee (complicated).

I really hope you don't take my criticism personally, be mature. Not a moment did I intend to disrespect you or anyone like that, if you were offended I apologize, just know how to hear a criticism since you expose yourself as a company and be professional, as there are possible customers watching you.

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    Scotty772's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the AFF LOCK looking? or shadow priest intrested in trialing

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scotty772 View Post
    How is the AFF LOCK looking? or shadow priest intrested in trialing
    Hello Scotty772,

I didn't found from some one who shared logs on Priest but here is for affliction warlock, spriest should be near same.
    Attached Images Attached Images ❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC-unknown-png 

Scotty772's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is that S***** profile? i heard about? i wanna buy it with 1 time setup dunno when somoene will be on chat i dont wanna order wrong stuff

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scotty772 View Post
    is that S***** profile? i heard about? i wanna buy it with 1 time setup dunno when somoene will be on chat i dont wanna order wrong stuff
    Hello Scotty772, yes. You can contact me via Discord Ayni#8649 always

Ryzelol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, how does mage perform in arena right now? Is it arena ready for Fire mage?

veldranyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by loco2 View Post
    NO PVP AVALIABLE. ONLY WARRIOR.
    I BUY 2 MONTHS AND THEY ONLY GIVE ME ONE MONTH "i didnt read the low letters"
    I FEEL SCAMMED
    GGs
    See I've wanted to buy it but I keep getting very shady responses from Robin and Ayni. I've wanted a class for PVP - Robin has told me Enhance, Warr and Pally works. Robin told me Warr, Pally and Rogue works. Beats me what actually works :S

I've asked for more information but the rate they take to get through to me with any form of communication it is poor.

I've used aimsharp and Redcircle has been very good in terms of responding. Only issue I had with Aim was no update on druid rotation. In terms of GG - I've had no real concrete info how good they are. There's a very high start up cost compared to aimsharp as well.

According to Ayni Ret reached 2.4k CR - 3s and Warrior reached r1 but unsure about these after hearing loco2s info.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ryzelol View Post
    Hello, how does mage perform in arena right now? Is it arena ready for Fire mage?
    Hello, Ryzelol.
    Mage is PvE profile at the moment.

Originally Posted by veldranyn View Post
    See I've wanted to buy it but I keep getting very shady responses from Robin and Ayni. I've wanted a class for PVP - Robin has told me Enhance, Warr and Pally works. Robin told me Warr, Pally and Rogue works. Beats me what actually works :S

I've asked for more information but the rate they take to get through to me with any form of communication it is poor.

According to Ayni Ret reached 2.4k CR - 3s and Warrior reached r1 but unsure about these after hearing loco2s info.
    I am asking you to remove the comparison with another product in this seller's thread. This violates the trade rules of ownedcore forum, more details here (anti-trust section) (All Rules [GLOBAL/TRADE/SUPPORT]). Regarding your question:

We have PvP supported profiles:
    • Arms Warrior r1 tested, 2.4k rbg tested, this season
    • Holy Paladin 2.2k arena tested, this season
    • Ret Paladin 2.4k arena tested, this season
    • WW Monk 2.4k arena tested, this season

And as usual, if you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to help you, so please feel free to contact us GGLoader
    Last edited by EGERTON_LEGENDARY; 02-17-2021 at 12:22 PM.

ThunderHoof23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys have such an amazing product. I've been using their rogue, warrior, death knight and more recently hunter rotations and they are really top notch. Their members are really helpful when questions are asked and the devs actually care about the performance and product you receive. They take the extra steps needed to keep it safe and secure for everyone that uses it. 11/10 will always recommend!

Dant121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best software, great support, great routines. Great community. Not one ban. Red + logs, what more could you want. Im using rogue and druid. 15/10

Scortch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best software on the market for wow, especially keeping security in mind. would recommend to anyone.

Lara2013's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Das ist der beste bot den ich jemals benutz habe , ich nutze ihn schon seit Monaten und habe keinen bann .Spiele täglich 5 Std mit dem bot man muss sich am anfang bissl rein fuchsen mit den Keybinds was aber auch keine 15 min dauert danach läuft der bot einwandfrei ohne probleme pvp oder pve sind klasse umgesetzt .
    Je nach equ oder gleichwertigen equ von anderen in der selben Ini ist man fast immer auf Platz 1 mit dem Dmg ich hoffe ich könnte euch bisschen helfen und einen Einblick geben

Kotzu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2021 GGLoader Review after almost 2 years of using it.

First I need to mention, am using AIO pack, that means you can use it for any class/any spec and also has a private "build" to prevent detection from blizz.
    I've been using this in BFA M+ and raid and now i'm using it in SL for M+/raid.

is it a plug and play? 9/10 - you need to download the profile and do your binds, also you need the addons, but this applies for any custom rotation bot out there. First time is confusing, then is like riding a bike.

what classes/specs supports 9/10 - this could be an easy 10, because it supports all of them but every major patch/expansion you have to wait for them to be developed so for example if you're a "monk healer", a profile for you may be available in 2-3 weeks after major patch/expansion but devs always do some upfront from PTR and you'll always have a good dps/tank/healer done. At this time, all classes/specs are done with very good logs (will leave pics at bottom).

How well it does its job? 9/10 - i would give 10/10 if logs would be 95+ or 99 without any player involvement, the bot does 95% of the job, you still have to anticipate some fights, but that's 5% in my opinion.. Works great for interrupts/dispels/buffs, love it.

How is support 10/10 - sometimes they don't answer but that's because are very busy or the answers are already on discord, but if you insist, they answer at some point and help.

Price vs Quality 9/10 - price a little big but if you're like me, working from home and doing M+/raiding at same time, is worth it.

Community 10/10 - ppl answer and devs are very active on their profiles.

Would I recommend it to other players? YES YES YES YES

How's PVP with it? - i've only tried BGs, as healer is a BEAST, 99.9% of matches am nr 1 in heal and honor, only thing i've tested there. I've read on discord about pvp players doing arenas are getting 2k+ rating also, but never been there and i think you need more then 5% manual involvement, i think around 20% max.

Logs?- will post some logs from discord, are not mine. Am too lazy to edit them so nothing will give clues about my account.
    unknowasdadsn.png
    WW monk
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    HolyPala
    6c41b57a0d89ecea643e20d7500f7245.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...reenshot_5.png

Respect all !
    Last edited by Kotzu; 02-18-2021 at 01:02 PM.

cola1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A+ customer service and A+ product for your combat routines!

pshaun's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are amazing and the CR is handsdown the best available