❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Wattsit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Massive thank you to Robin for helping me setup and getting me started with the Trial. Routine is AWESOME! Already set money aside for Payday so I can buy the full version, so thank you again Robin! - Tigger

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    shofty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll start by saying I have used many wow bots over the years.

So far GGloader has been one of (if not) the best bots I've ever used. The support team is incredible so it makes setting up and testing the bot ezmode.

The combat routines are amazing for both PvP and PVE. I am incredibly happy to have found a well priced bot with full functionality and a amazing support staff. Special mention to Robin for helping out whenever needed. <3 Robin

100% recommended

Umokthar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say, been looking around for a while for something as good as HB like back in the days, And the only thing you get is a ban hammer and poor customer support.

Also, I have to say Thanks to Robin, Awesome customer support, and will give you a hand to help you out and make sure everything works fine.

User-friendliness kinda rough but once you get the hang of it it's good to go.

Again the best thing to purchase, even tho the price wall if you intend on keeping your account.

hahahalol22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I'm not playing WoW since the beginning. I started playing in MoP.

Before using GGL I used many LUA unlockers and non-based pixel bots. I was banned in all of them.

I started to search for some options and I found GGL and it was the best choice I made.

Security

This is what most amazes me. Since I bought GGL, I have never seen one single ban report. None!

They didn't get hit by bans since it's creation.

Rotations

Like I said before, I have used some rotation bots before and they were fine. The thing with GGL is that

it performs at a high level and you can keep your account, how great is that? I'm parsing 90-95% in Nyalotha heroic and I've seen 99%, 100% parses in mythic from the community. But beware,

even if the bot performs great, you should get some good gear to fight for the highest ranks in Warcraft Logs.

Developers

GGL has their own class rotations and custom rotations made by top devs out there. They are all open to critics and want to improve their work. I've seen countless times they asking for feedbacks for their rotations.

They can even do feature requests by users.

PvE

You should get some good pieces of gear to perform at the highest level that the bot provides. If you are having low parses, it can be because of your gear, the fighst can be too long or you are competing with a lot of BiS geared characters.

It activates your essences, trinkets, CDs, everything! If you understand your class and have a good gear, trust me, you will deal massive damage even with underrated/non-meta classes.

PvP

I'm mostly doing RBGs and it performs flawlessly. GGL has a advanced interrupt/stun system that you can even add custom interrupts for the rotation. You can easily go from 0 to 1800CR in one day.

My experiences with arena are also great, the bot has an auto-target feature that ignore players with Divine Shield, Aspect of Turtle and Defensive Cds.

Loader setup

For me it was a little hard at the beggining, but after 10min I understand how it works. They have videos and a written guide for you to follow.

I also got help from one of their mods who was very helpful.

Community

GGL has an active discord community for custommers. I would like to thank all of you. The community are like a moderator. They can help you with setup, builds, feedbacks, everything! You can ask at 2am and I'm sure thery will be someone to help. I really appreciate what you have made for my fury warrior. The staff is also amazing and helpful.

Price

For me personally is kinda expensive. Mostly because of my country politics and saddly the global pandemic we are facing. Besides that, it's totally worth it. You will have top security and top performance, what else could you ask for? If you buy it, you are going to have a great time.

Finally, here is a clip of me using fury warrior rotation

Last edited by hahahalol22; 05-29-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Apex1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just getting through my Trial, and I have to say, I am impressed with the rotation and the classes I am using it on.
    One of the may concerns on my mind and im sure everyone that is a user is the security. This bot, thus far has a pretty good reputation when it comes to security.
    Also, the performance in the bot itself is insane. A shot out to Robin for helping me with setting everything up, and putting my mind at ease when it comes to security.

--Apex1992

haugrud123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is legit and there are really good rotations and this guy is so amazing and humble! best service I've gotten <3 good prices aswell and really helpful team!

kookymunster47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using GGL for a few months now, and i love it, it's actually insane, setup takes a little bit of time, but not hard at all, and using it is as easy as pressing 1 button, would highly recommend the program, also one of the best parts is the support team, always on, always able to help with anything.

also just to note, i've tried a couple other rotation programs, and none have come anywhere close to what this can do

Program: 10/10

Support 10/10

Setup: 8/10

Easy of use: 10/10

Miscr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me start by saying, I have played WoW at high levels for many years. I have physical limitations and lack of hand dexterity so playing without a rotation bot just isn't doable. I don't use it to get an edge, I use it to play period. I used Soapbox, which many of you have for a long time til I lost my original WoW accounts during one of the many ban waves that happened. I was upset to say the least. I quit the game for a long time, almost 2 years.

One day I happened upon a post about GGLoader and though nope, not taking that risk again. Then I did more research and found out how incredibly secure their service is. I went in with optimism and holy crap was it rewarded. It was so much more than I could have hoped for. It by no means plays the game for you, it doesn't move for you but it does handle rotations extremely well. I do all roles, Tank, Healer and DPS on multiple toons. GGL makes it so you can switch to almost any Class/Spec and be above average. Ive done M+ keys in the low 20s, got my IO over 2k easily as well as Raided in Mythic Ny without anyone having a clue i wasn't doing the rotation. If anything, I get people asking how I can playing multiple Characters and roles as well as I do.

I will be straight with you. GGL gives you an edge in the fact that you don't have to think about doing a rotation, so you can focus on mechanics. Not dying to mechanics makes you look like a rockstar

This well help you become a much better player in general. It has giving me back the ability to play a game I enjoy at a level that I don't feel like a Scrub.

Here is just a one partial set of logs from a bit ago. I normally parse in the 90s on most fights. I had 1 70 in this raid but Ill take 70 or 80 all day long.

Simple to use.

Takes a bit of setup but GGL support is fantastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images ❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC-log-png 

chaonsl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing WoW since vanilla. Starting in WoD i began to use automation software to include SB rotations, MaxDPS, and HB. Getting hit with every ban wave is demoralizing but it is the risk you take when using these programs. In BfA I decided to give GGL a try and I don't regret it. This is the first expansion that i have never been banned. Is it as perfect as an LUA unlock rotation software, no, but Ayni, Robin, and multiple rotation developers have made it work nearly as good with little manual actions required. Setup is easy and there are guides. The support from the team is always near instant and you can tell they really care about their customers. They will have my business for the rest of my WoW gaming.

magicman9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using GGL for a couple months now. I've never really been compelled to write reviews but the way this CR improves my experience in Arenas in World of Warcraft is something that I needed to share. If you have doubts, or are shying away because of the price, take a deep look. This CR offers something that even honorbuddy failed to deliver, and thats the ability to que up any ability I want any time I want to. This is game changing in arenas and has helped get me to 2.2k rating on my Monk. The setup is simple to understand and very powerful with customization. The FREE custom routines that are seperately developed alongside the loader and the default routines are amazing as well. I'm not much of a coder, but I've been tweaking the CR to fit my needs more and more and it's super easy to do. The community is amazing on discord, and everyone wants to help solve whatever issue you're having. The staff is nothing short of amazing and the developers are quick to make changes and fix issues. The best part of all of this for me is I play on my main account, and I have had this account since 2000 when wow was still classic. I do not fear one second that I will lose my account, because the software doesn't touch blizzards software at all. I consider this more of a human emulator, than a pixel bot. I wasted money on honorbuddy but I think the value in GGL is beyond anything I've seen in 20 years of using combat routines for world of warcraft.

panYama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was AFK from WoW when HB fell down, some might remember me from profiles being made. Anyone here that could explain how this works, how nobody is being banned, and if they ever? Reason asking is that I find it hard now that many bots etc have been under the eye of blizz that one rotation (not sure what to call it) is still alive.

JoshRawrrs1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased a trial but don't receive anything? Nothing in my email or anywhere

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by panYama View Post
    So I was AFK from WoW when HB fell down, some might remember me from profiles being made. Anyone here that could explain how this works, how nobody is being banned, and if they ever? Reason asking is that I find it hard now that many bots etc have been under the eye of blizz that one rotation (not sure what to call it) is still alive.
    Hello, panYama.
    You can always contact us personally for more information.

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoshRawrrs1 View Post
    I just purchased a trial but don't receive anything? Nothing in my email or anywhere
    Hello, JoshRawrrs1.
    We resent you email, please contact us in Discord or Skype for activation.

JoshRawrrs1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    Hello, JoshRawrrs1.
    We resent you email, please contact us in Discord or Skype for activation.
    I have msg you on discord for activation

Just want to test out the fire mage rota before I buy it, but the slow response.

I saw many vouches and reviews about great support, but so far I'm not seeing the "great" part of it.

EDIT2: Any help be appreciated? Its been 7hours
    Last edited by JoshRawrrs1; 06-19-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223 ... LastLast