❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Test2019 View Post
    What discount was on the bot last Black Friday?
    Hello, Test2019. These discounts was few months ago, they are finished already but you can always contact us if you need special offer

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    AgentFreez's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i want to know more about your soft.
    Give me please any your contact, (telegram,skype,discord)

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AgentFreez View Post
    hello i want to know more about your soft.
    Give me please any your contact, (telegram,skype,discord)
    Hello, AgentFreez. Please contact me in PM with your (telegram, skype, discord), so we can speak more detailed at evening

Artem Shtolin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    Hello, AgentFreez. Please contact me in PM with your (telegram, skype, discord), so we can speak more detailed at evening
    Hello. Is it possible to get free trial for 1 day? I don't want to pay 10€ just for 3 days. If yes it would be great and will help me to decide.
    And what your best optimized classes? Like real good in pvp and pve. Please tell few of them from the top to bottom.
    Thank you in advance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Arkangel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Je vous parle de mon expérience avec GGLoader.
    Je joue Démoniste destruction et affliction, j’ai tester plusieurs BOT dont GGLoader.
    Je suis un ancien joueur WOW, depuis Vanilla, je connais bien le démoniste et ai utiliser HonorBuddy durant un long moment.
    Cela fait maintenant 6 mois que je rejoue a Wow (abandonner a Legion) et l’idée de reprendre un BOT est revenue assez vite.
    Pour les points positifs je peux citer :
    Staff assez réactif sur discord ou chat online pour vous aider
    Rotation relativement discret
    Point négatif :
    Prix très élevé au départ 67.42€
    Configuration pour une spe : 34.28€ (imaginer faire les 3 spe sur un seul personnage multiplié par vos personnages, c’est très ruineux)
    L’installation est très complexe et la moindre faute ruine complétement les fonctions du bot
    Le staff n’explique rien si vous avez un Bug, soit il corrige (mais ne vous explique pas comment, de sorte que si le bug revient vous ne savez toujours pas le régler tout seul)
    Pas d’annonce et de suivis sur les prochaines mises à jour (par exemple pour mon démoniste il n’existe rien de prévu.
    Le dps fourni par le bot est très très bas (si Simcraft vous annonce 40K dps, dans le meilleurs des cas, votre personnage fera 20K maximum.
    La gestion des aoe ou Tumulte par exemple sont entièrement manuel, aucun contrôle si vous voulez activer l’aoe si il y a 3, 4 ou 5 mobs.
    Je pense que le projet est ambitieux mais pas fini, j’ai l’impression de participer un peu a la construction d’un prototype que j’aurais financer très cher sans avoir l’assurance si un jour cela fonctionnera correctement (a l’heure ou j’écris ces lignes seul la spe destruction fonctionne mais pas 100% et la spe affliction est en développement).

L’idée est pas de dire si il est meilleur ou plus mauvais qu’un autre bot ni de dire si l’équipe qui le développe est bonne ou non, juste de faire part de mon expérience de jeux avec un démoniste dans BFA.

Sorry translate by Google:

I'm talking about my experience with GGLoader.
    I play Demonist destruction and affliction, I tested several BOT including GGLoader.
    I am a old WOW player, since Vanilla, I know the warlock well and have used HonorBuddy for a long time.
    It's been 6 months since I played Wow (give up Legion) and the idea of ​​taking a bot returned quickly enough.

For the positives I can quote:

Relatively responsive staff on discord or online chat to help you
    Relatively quiet rotation

Negative point :

Very high price at departure 67.42 €
    Configuration for a spe: 34.28 € (imagine doing the 3 spe on a single character multiplied by your characters, it's very ruineux)
    The installation is very complex and the slightest mistake completely ruins the functions of the bot
    The staff does not explain anything if you have a Bug or it corrects (but do not explain how, so that if the bug comes back you still do not know how to adjust it alone)
    No announcement and follow-up on the next updates (for example for my warlock there is nothing planned.
    The dps provided by the bot is very very low (if Simcraft announces 40K dps, in the best case, your character will be 20K maximum.
    The management of Aoe or Tumult for example are entirely manual, no control if you want to activate the aoe if there are 3, 4 or 5 mobs.
    I think the project is ambitious but not finished, I feel like I'm participating a little in the construction of a prototype that I would have financed very expensive without having the assurance if one day it will work properly (at the time or I write these lines only the destruction spe works but not 100% and the affliction spe is in development).

The idea is not to say if it is better or worse than another bot or to say whether the team developing it is good or not, just to share my experience of games with a warlock in BFA.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    Sorry translate by Google:

I'm talking about my experience with GGLoader.
    I play Demonist destruction and affliction, I tested several BOT including GGLoader.
    I am a old WOW player, since Vanilla, I know the warlock well and have used HonorBuddy for a long time.
    It's been 6 months since I played Wow (give up Legion) and the idea of ​​taking a bot returned quickly enough.

For the positives I can quote:

Relatively responsive staff on discord or online chat to help you
    Relatively quiet rotation

Negative point :

Very high price at departure 67.42 €
    Configuration for a spe: 34.28 € (imagine doing the 3 spe on a single character multiplied by your characters, it's very ruineux)
    The installation is very complex and the slightest mistake completely ruins the functions of the bot
    The staff does not explain anything if you have a Bug or it corrects (but do not explain how, so that if the bug comes back you still do not know how to adjust it alone)
    No announcement and follow-up on the next updates (for example for my warlock there is nothing planned.
    The dps provided by the bot is very very low (if Simcraft announces 40K dps, in the best case, your character will be 20K maximum.
    The management of Aoe or Tumult for example are entirely manual, no control if you want to activate the aoe if there are 3, 4 or 5 mobs.
    I think the project is ambitious but not finished, I feel like I'm participating a little in the construction of a prototype that I would have financed very expensive without having the assurance if one day it will work properly (at the time or I write these lines only the destruction spe works but not 100% and the affliction spe is in development).

The idea is not to say if it is better or worse than another bot or to say whether the team developing it is good or not, just to share my experience of games with a warlock in BFA.
    Hello, Arkangel.
    Thank you for your feedback even if it's not fully possitive. We are always critical of them and try to draw conclusions based on your feedback

I am sure you installed wrong profile on Warlock if you have issues with AoE since we have on Warlock up to 6 different profiles and they all have different features with different performance. If you're trial you was able to try only 2 of them and if you installed by mistake another profile which parse less you will have only half logs of possible as you noted here. Any fail with missed non or wrong assigned binds also affected on your log score.

In any case contact main developer in Discord and we will change your experience with in development new profile on Warlock because live version only does up to 90% logs of all possible currently.

Regarding any errors and staff person, the staff person is not a developer person. Staff person can only move your reported errors to developer which will look on it, nothing else what can be said here - just wait until fix, some times errors happens with changes by development. What's why if you're full user you should track discord news to keep actual updates and probably this is a reason why you noted feedback about announcements, trials can't view announcements of profile changes because access in discord can receive only full users.

Regarding price we believe that the price is low in the market among similar things, but high enough to keep a sufficient number of users, we are not interested in lowering the price and increasing the number of users. Our policy implies privacy with a price barrier that does not allow to gain too much popularity.

Arkangel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Arkangel.
    Thank you for your feedback even if it's not fully possitive. We are always critical of them and try to draw conclusions based on your feedback

I am sure you installed wrong profile on Warlock if you have issues with AoE since we have on Warlock up to 6 different profiles and they all have different features with different performance. If you're trial you was able to try only 2 of them and if you installed by mistake another profile which parse less you will have only half logs of possible as you noted here. Any fail with missed non or wrong assigned binds also affected on your log score.

In any case contact main developer in Discord and we will change your experience with in development new profile on Warlock because live version only does up to 90% logs of all possible currently.

Regarding any errors and staff person, the staff person is not a developer person. Staff person can only move your reported errors to developer which will look on it, nothing else what can be said here - just wait until fix, some times errors happens with changes by development. What's why if you're full user you should track discord news to keep actual updates and probably this is a reason why you noted feedback about announcements, trials can't view announcements of profile changes because access in discord can receive only full users.

Regarding price we believe that the price is low in the market among similar things, but high enough to keep a sufficient number of users, we are not interested in lowering the price and increasing the number of users. Our policy implies privacy with a price barrier that does not allow to gain too much popularity.
    Thank you for these explanations but they are contrary to the one I received by write from your Staff (it is also they who have installed and configured profiles, so I can not be wrong ... the still tell me which one I should take, it will be easier The staff explained that there is currently no viable profile for Warlock and just wait for a developer to do it

Today i import and use profil from: Import (by taste)

Arkangel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Arkangel.

can you give me the 6 profiles and how do I import them?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Arkangel.
    You will need to contact dev in Discord as I mentioned above

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maurs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGLoader is one of the best rotation bots. So far 0 bans. Also the staff is very friendly and always on if you need help. The community is great. There is even another development of routines, community based one with almost all character specs. Some of the specs are TOP performing based on the logs - 100% . Of course there is one big disappointment and this is the price. But as someone once said - everything comes with a price. But after all one must decide for himself - if you want to spend some extra for a security or you want to risk with other cheap alternatives. After all - everything that deserves to be accomplished can't be accomplished without a risk. If i have to decide I will bet my money without hesitation on GGLoader.

jimmyleet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using GGLoader for over 3 years now, have some top 1% parses and region first clears on bosses due to the amazing rotation which allows me to focus more on doing mechanics and not dying.
    I left retail about a year ago but have been using my GGLoader licence on Classic WoW and it is just as great as it is on live, playing a warrior and switching between tank and dps can be quite hard having to learn new rotations and abilitys but GGLoader makes it crazy easy once it is all setup.
    Discord is very active and the devs are always willing to help out, so just want to say thanks again for an amazing product guys and cant wait for shadowlands.

gorillaboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGLoader is probably one my favorite and most easy to use combat routines that I have ever used, and I have used quite a lot.

The setup takes about an hour of sitting down and reading a guide to figure everything out. Then it takes about another hour to set everything up and do some trial and error to make sure everything is working correctly. If you end up not being able to figure it out the support is always there to help you with whatever you need and super fast and responsive as well.

The routine itself always has me on top of the meters and super easy to customize certain things however you want them. So far I haven't done much PvP with it but from what I have done I was very impressed.

The initial prices might be a little high but once you have a certain class all you have to do is renew the license for about 10 dollars a month which is a great deal in my opinion.

I highly recommend at least giving this routine a chance and see if you like it. I wish their 3 day trial option was a little cheaper so people can at least give it a try, but I understand why it isn't as well and that's totally fine.

5/5 overall review from me in the end from everything from product, service, and support.

Bigpoke's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGloader is by far the best platform out there in regards to wow rotations, extremely effective and with amazing support.
    Detailed guides are on the website so understanding how to set it up is easy after reading.
    I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone looking for a wow rotation platform.

Jikanda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used GGL for nearly 2 years now and would recommend the product to anybody looking to automate their rotation and improve their gameplay in WoW.

Overall, I would say that the software is easy to use and setup although first time around it will take a little getting used to. After your first-time, subsequent profile setups will become a breeze and support is easily found in the discord channel if you are having any issues.

In terms of performance I have not suffered any performance issues in game relating to the use of GGL which is great as some pixel bots do tend to affect your FPS and performance adversely especially on older machines.

The profiles available to use are good overall and whilst there may be some that become dated these are swiftly update by the developers when bugs and issues are reported. You WILL be able to parse 95%+ as long as you have the game sense and gear to do this. In effect your rotation is covered by GGL so this should provide you with ample time to cover other items such as positioning / CD management yourself.

The profiles are also customizable to a degree and you are able to adjust them to suit your playstyle allowing greater control of the rotation overall.

If you are put off by the pricing of GGL then I ask you what is the value of your account? GGL developers consider security to be a top priority and with this comes a premium to support the work made by the developers. I have never had any issues and never known anybody to be affected by a ban or suspension from using GGL. For me personally this makes the payment completely justifiable as well as the level of support received in the event of any problems.

This is my review of GGL. The level of control it offers make GGL the best pixelbot you can use and the adjustment you can make with various profiles with ease just aren’t possible with other bots. The easy setup and update features are great. Whilst there is a small learning curve the bot is tailored for people who are trying to get the best results in their parses. So, what are you waiting for? See you in discord. o/

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast