❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212223242526 LastLast
    PabloRoyal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use GGL since BFA and I am really happy with it. Best rotation available in my opinion. Really good rotations with good logs and a string and helpful dev team. Good community and strong support.

10/10 recommend

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    maxkowa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing with GGL is so much fun
    Best CR, Best Devs and Best Support,
    if you ever have any Problems, you just need to Post it in Discord and you will get help asap 100%

Overtime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the recent bans that have been coming for wow combat rotations and LUA Unlockers, GGL has remained un-phased with Blizzards attempts to shut down combat rotation bots. I have been using GGL since 2018 (BFA) and have continued to use through Classic WoW, TBC Classic and Shadowlands. By far GGL Rotations have continued to develop rotations for all classes for PvE and PvP. What you get when purchasing GGL is not only the combat bot, but a thriving community with eager players/developers willing to learn and help others with creating there own rotations to help them with THEIR gameplay needs. Nowhere else are you going to find that kind of community and it is why I continue to keep using GGL for World of Warcraft and looking forward to other expansions with GGL. If you love to parse 99's in raids, GGL is for you. If you want Gladiator in retail Arena,(with a few tweaks of course ) GGL is for you. GGL will help you shine on top of the DPS/Healing charts and impress all your guildies and teammates. So what are you waiting for? Purchase a Trial today and give GGL a try!

Jaxson83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the leap!!
    I've played WoW since the very start but as times gone on and the game has improved and evolve I've at time got left behind and gotten older lol. In 2017 I suffered an injury at work to my hand making playing games with my friends especially hard. I turned to tryjng a few different rotation bots mostly so I could still play with friends and enjoy the game which still being competitive and not feeling like I was holding everyone back. Sadly that ended in a ban in 2018.

In 2020 I returned however given the same issues I started to use GGloader with security being most important to me and have had no issues what so ever!

The setup took alittle time but the guide made it very easy to do and follow. The replys for stuff have been extremely good and always able to help with any issues.

The rotations themselves are incredible and have been able to deliver in both PvP and PvE, again the Devs are always willing to help with any issues and very fast to fix any issues.

I was extremely worried and reluctant at first however now I am so happy I took the leap and am able to once again enjoy wow to its fullest without fears for my account and all while pulling numbers I couldn't even in my prime lol.

Anyone thinking about using GGloader take the leap you won't regret it!!

Collin1on1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGLoader short description: freaking amazing - looking forward for it, as i was using for the past 2 years !

no negatives on it go go

ItsEmbie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using GG loader for years now, fully capable of high end mythic raiding and PvP!

MrSmallie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mixed review. I've been using this for awhile. For a "pixel bot" it's fine. The negatives are #1 , the price. They basically come out and say in the top post that since there isn't much competition, they're raking you over the coals, and it's quite true. #2 - No paid routine authors. All of the authors that do the routines are volunteer and as you'd expect only work on stuff they are actually playing themselves. There are some good ones for Retail but really only one good one and a couple decent ones for TBC. So the high price you pay for the ability to use the routines, don't actually include the routines. Additionally, the license you get is tied to a hardware ID, so if you change computers, have to reinstall Windows or Upgrade Windows or upgrade to a new PC, you are stuck buying a new full price license,. (Even though their applications go out to a license server to check, they won't disable "old" licenses 88refer back to the 'raking over the coals')
    Edit: Almost forgot.. You have to pay with either Bitcoin or something called Perfect Money which doesn't work in U.S.A.
    Last edited by MrSmallie; 09-02-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Henrygold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amaazing, love it!

Pufizoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using ggloader for a little less than a month. I recommend to purchase, in my opinion this is the best assistant I have tried. Yes, for the CIS countries the price is high, but it's worth it. Both for pve and pvp player. In addition, a responsive support.
    10/10

andreas46's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGloader is one of the best wow programs released in PVE / PVP. I have been a user for 3 years with progress in raid 10/10 Mythic and Mythic +high key.
    Most importantly it is undetected and 100 safe.
    With excellent staff that answers every question you have.

Vladimir51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using GGloader for about two years now. Only positive impressions. I play a restoration druid in pve, thanks to GGloader on all bosses, I have 85-99% logs, which is a good result.
    For the entire time of using GGloader, I have not been banned. And this is also an excellent result of the developers.
    As for the software settings - once I spent 15 minutes of my time and everything works stably. There is also a discord channel in which there are people who make profiles for all classes of pvp and pve direction.
    In general, I advise people who do not want to follow the rotation or cannot play at a high level.

crippledboxer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to share my experience with GGL, been using it for a month now in Classic (SoM).

During setting up I was helped by the staff (Robin) on their discord, even helped me through teamviewer.
    Im still leveling my warrior but it's working like a charm so far, also PvPing in STV was fun, eating them rogues with my WW axe

I come from Honorbuddy (lazyraider) in the past, and this comes very close for me

WoWplayer007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately GGL is declining rapidly. The number of users who are leaving is not a good sign. People are selling their AIO accounts regularly now The consciences among the majority of users is that you get very little for a very large investment into GGL. Before there were good developers who made solid rotations for GGL. Now there are only 1 or 2 that are free the rest are priced for amounts of $60 to 120 per month just to access them. To get 1 or 2 rotations you may want you have to do a month subscription and it just isn’t worth it. On top of that you have developers like Spiken who think they are doing you a favor and treat people like shit. Its giving GGL a bad name just having him around. He is one of the reasons I don’t use GGL anymore. It seems like everyone at GGL is just kind of gave up. At least with AimSharp you can get a specific routine and it not cost a ton a money per month. I think Robin and Anyi are great but they just don’t seem to be as involved as they used to. Its sad but I guess all things change over time. It was fun while it lasted.

F0rg1t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ★Hello everyone, I would like to leave a review about ggloader★

~A little about me~
    World of warcraft is my favorite game that I play with wotlk addon. In which I found many friends in real life❤.

~Dating history~
    But once I broke my arm, and when I was recovering, I began to look for all these addons that simplify the rotation in the game, Hekili, GSE and others. Until I came across ggloader.

~About the rotations~
    Ggloader is a platform where many fans of the game and very talented people have gathered, and every year it progresses, develops, and only gets better. It has a lot of developers who have created truly great combat routines for the game, with which you can easily achieve whether it's 100% logs, or take a gladiator in the arena. Do you want to be the best healer in the game?! Try the ★BЄŔSЄŔKЄŔ★ rotation. Do you want to be a pvp god?! Try rotations from Spiken.
    Want to be a dps monster?! Try Ryan's Rogue Rotations. And many others. (All links to these rotations can be found in the ggloader discord).

~Settings~
    They are not difficult, but you may spend 15-30 minutes the first time. You can easily find all the information in the discord, either from the developers, or in the FAQ, or from users. If you are too lazy, you can ask the developers to set you up through TeamViewer for a small additional fee.

~Payment~
    Personally, I like that there are a lot of payment methods, both from standard ones and more advanced ones. And each user can find something convenient for themselves.

~About security~
    I have been a ggloader user since 2020, from the bfa addon, and since then there has not been a single user blocked. I don’t know how the developers achieved this, but this one is really a miracle.

rog1 — ImgBB my personal experience of playing as a rogue
    shaman1 — ImgBB for the shaman
    Last edited by F0rg1t; 12-02-2022 at 10:21 AM.

gHawkk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using GGLoader & a Dev Script for a few weeks now, I'm completely new to the scene and I always get help when I ask. Can really recommend the bot for high m+ level (25-27) & PVP.
    The Admins on the discord server are almost 24/7 available and the security is 100% top notch!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212223242526 LastLast