❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    NeverLan's Avatar Member BUTT PIRATE CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    Hello, NeverLan.
    Our delivery is instant but often email going into spam folder. You can contact us through live chat on site or PM here if you didn't received.
    I never recieved it sadly, looked in junk too :S But support gave me a new link. He also set up my mage profile!
    Last edited by NeverLan; 04-04-2020 at 12:22 PM.

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    worldablaze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using for well over two years now. Can't say enough great things about GGLoader and the team. Both classic and retail the pve I consistently get 95+ parses.

r0om4an's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a long break from WoW only to come back realising I was not at my peak anymore.
    Because I hate falling behind and lacking the time to get my mechanical skills back to the top I decided to try GGloader.

In BFA season 1 & 2 I cleared all PVE content with top parses and got gladiator twice peaking at 2950 rating.

As many others I made the switch to classic wow and have been parsing as a top warrior on my server since the very start. All my logs are 99 and I couldn't be happier.

If you want to shine this is very worth it.

Uncontrolable's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for a long time. There are several developers on the different sub-projects in GGL. That means there are several rotations for multiple uses. Some of them guarantees pretty much 90%+ parses. Havent used much for PvP.
    The healing engine is insane with a Holy Paladin. It instantly shocks whenever someone dips below a treshold. Super good for healing (even above 15 keys!)
    Not only that but they offer great support for the product, and I've only once had to wait more than 2 hours for a response from the support team, and that had to do with a fire in a restaurant as far as I know (one of the admins were part of the restaurant)

Overall I love this product and have rarely any hiccups. When I do, support is fast!

Overtime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using GGLoader since launch of ClasicWoW, I'm always top DPS on my warrior in MC, BWL, and Onyxia. Have had no issues what so ever and the customer support is A++. They respond with any questions you may have and help you set up the keybindings to help get you going. If anyone is looking to up there game play level,consider GGLoader as the safest product out there to do that.

DommyDomuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased trial version, at step where I need my key unlocked, added you to discord for further help!

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DommyDomuk View Post
    Purchased trial version, at step where I need my key unlocked, added you to discord for further help!
    Hello, DommyDomuk.
    We replied in Discord, contact me in PM here if you will need any help for communication with us.

MoobyB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

As a long term user of CR's, Bots, and various other software, GGL is by far in my opinion the safest and best way of you achieving high rankings on DPS and performance in raids and M+

I have been using GGL for quite some time now, the community is what makes it, every voice is heard and you feel a part of something bigger than just using a combat routine.

The fact that this is also being optimised for Classic is perfect as you can scratch that nostalgia itch with all of the tricks without having to think about it.

I main warrior and i have parsed high 90's on nearly every raid boss, even my alt which is a feral i have had a couple of 100 parses.. it really is that good.

Staff 10/10
    Community 10/10
    Safety 10/10*

Qroar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice I use this!
    Last edited by Qroar; 05-24-2020 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Reposting

DommyDomuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9/10 Profiles: Huge variety of options that seem to be constantly updated. I purchased Shaman, Druid, and DK and they all have performed better than expected. Do be aware, Resto Druid is currently undergoing a rework (No idea when it may be finished) and I don't know if a Resto Shaman profile is being worked on. Elemental and Feral are performing excellently for both PVP and PVE and I've seen some parses in the 90+ range with feral. Guardian could use some love but it's not a tough spec, so I don't think it's all that high up there. DK profiles are killing it, with unholy giving some insane numbers. I think their H Pally is the best healing rotation currently.

10/10 Support: I'm not exaggerating when I say support is a 10/10. These guys are awesome! Quick to answer any questions you have, assisted me with the initial set up and gave a quick to reply with a fix when I was having issues with the program. Mainly worked with Robin and they've been nothing but polite and fun to talk too.

10/10 Program: Easy to use and understand, they even have a break down of what each part of the program does to help you customize it to how you like.

8/10 Set up: The only reason I gave this a 8/10 is the set up is a little more involved for those use to combat rotations like HonorBuddy(Forever will it be missed). However, once you've done one, you know how to do them all. First set up (on my own) took about 20 minutes, after that, I can get it done in about 5 minutes. Follow the guide they give you step by step though, it's important that you listen to what they have to say.

10/10 Community: The discord community always seem to be willing to help and provide advice. Lots of input for profile fixes and the profile creators frequent the discord daily. I had an issue with feral today and the creator got back to me quickly (5 or so minutes) telling me he will implement a fix during the next update.

8/10 PVE: Only use this for M+ (I mainly raid as a tank, see Guardian portion) but I'm reaching competing numbers in M+ as feral every run. Only reason for the 8/10 is sometime the bot does some wonky things with interrupts/coming out of cat form. Again, this has been reported and should be fixed soon. Interrupts are something I would recommend you manage yourself for the most part in M+ anyways.

9/10 PVP: As a precautionary warning, I would not use this in Arena without tweaking some setting to be more "human" like. However, I have used this as a feral in BG's and open world and absolutely kill it. This isn't a "set it and forget it" type of rotation though. You have to be actively making sure the bot is doing what it's suppose to do. Not a negative in any way, just be ready to intervene if you see it doing something weird and tweak it after the fight. You'll eventually get it "perfect".

10/10 Security: As far as I can tell (And I've tried doing some research), they've never been part of a ban wave and most of the bans have been from direct GM intervention. They do offer a private version if you want to be extra secure though.

7/10 Cost: A little on the pricey side for me but after purchasing your class, the sub fee's aren't to bad. I intend to continue subscribing but do be aware of what you are paying for.

Can't comment to much on how quick they are to update as I've only had the program for a few days now but they seem on it and are looking to shadow lands already. Really curious to see how fast they'll push out an update when it is released. As always, you should know your class/spec rotation for those periods were a rotation isn't where it needs to be and work with the creators to get it back up. I know a few players in the discord have been passing info from the alpha already.

However, I would completely recommend this program! After you get over the initial set up hurdle, you'll be blazing through content with decent parses, ease of use, and a mind at ease with how well these guys handle security.

saceralol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/27
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I've decided after a few days of using GGLoader, to stop using it and instead use advanced macros and GSE. I've been using the druid version, with feral specialization, mainly PVE and some PVP.

The idea and concept is good, it's just a PixelBot that executes keyboard actions according to what the bot sees on the screen. It is ideal for PVE, since for advanced PVP functions it is better to use other methods.

In feral PVP it's horrible. It doesn't make sense or take into account some conditions/variables. It throws the cooldowns immediately, it even attacks with the target in immunity, terrible everything.

In feral PVE the rotation runs very well, with quite a lot of sustained damage, which is what it was designed for, but lacks things like inconsistency between keyboard AoE and rotation AoE, it was all the time turning on and off the "Single target rotation" mode. There are a lot of things left in the inkwell, I haven't really felt the bot's potential.

In PVE Balance, rotation is so bad, there is a lot of waste of astral power resources and Solar Empowerment/Lunar Empowerment charges. For example, 90 or more astral power and still casting lunar strike.

I didn't really understand the concept of official rotations and community rotations. I mean, am I paying a lot of money to end up using unofficial rotations? 67 euros for a specialization whose rotations I will not use is a lot of money for what is offered, I have seen more for less, in the time of PQR itself, because I understand that you only need to pay 11.85 for a monthly subscription for the program to work.

Verdict:
    VERY good customer service, that's the best I've seen.
    Expensive program for what it can offer, it even charges "fees" for new expansion with all the excuse of security.
    The rotations can be more than enough, and in a way I find it insulting that you have to pay 67 euros for some rotations that in the end are going to be used by other "free" rotations in the community.
    Feral very well.
    Balance not so good.

Ps.

It is very suspicious that there are many users talking very well about the program that if you look at their profiles do not have more than 50 messages or active user badge.
    Last edited by saceralol; 05-02-2020 at 03:01 AM.

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, saceralol
    Thank you for feedback. We want to answer on this to clarify details.
    We have 4 different profiles (official, community) for Druid provided with trial and up to 3 additional (3rd party) which is available only for full users.

Originally Posted by saceralol View Post
    In feral PVP it's horrible. It doesn't make sense or take into account some conditions/variables. It throws the cooldowns immediately, it even attacks with the target in immunity, terrible everything.
    You used clear PvE profile to play in PvP if feral attacked your target while imun, it's not supposed to attack while target has imun on PvP supported profile. Even if you had PvP text, this does not mean that the profile supports PvP.
    Regarding throwing cooldowns immediately - you need to create a macro with a burst switch on / off, you had it always turned on so it's possible to have your described scenario.
    You can contact us to get right PvP supported profile and help with that burst macro.

In feral PVE the rotation runs very well, with quite a lot of sustained damage, which is what it was designed for, but lacks things like inconsistency between keyboard AoE and rotation AoE, it was all the time turning on and off the "Single target rotation" mode. There are a lot of things left in the inkwell, I haven't really felt the bot's potential.
    Single Rotation has included AoE rotation as secondary priority. AoE possible to turn off/on via toggle in-game interface. You could see AoE Rotation which is just replacement for spell's priority between single and multi-units, this button is viable only on special profiles, enough to use as you mentioned "Single target rotation" mode because it also use AoE, just don't pay attention on the button name.

In PVE Balance, rotation is so bad, there is a lot of waste of astral power resources and Solar Empowerment/Lunar Empowerment charges. For example, 90 or more astral power and still casting lunar strike.
    I think it's same issue due wrong profile use. We don't use usual Balance so bad as you described, it may don't parse 100% as Feral spec but purple possible with Balance. You can contact us to get help with Balance profile select.

I didn't really understand the concept of official rotations and community rotations. I mean, am I paying a lot of money to end up using unofficial rotations?
    When you purchase full class you're able to use all available rotations there without extra pay, the community name doesn't means quality level or something related to it, it's just internal name for profiles which are maintain able by our devs and users.

It is very suspicious that there are many users talking very well about the program that if you look at their profiles do not have more than 50 messages or active user badge.
    We do not spread reviews. All reviews are left by real users and not only here on this forum, you also have not a lot of posts, although your account was created since 2013.
    Last edited by EGERTON_LEGENDARY; 05-02-2020 at 09:47 PM.

thamasta1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought this on my fury warrior for wow classic. 3 days trial. And i most say, this rotation works flavlessly in bot raids, regular instances, and i topped the charts with it first run in zg. also has pvp mode in it for stuns, counter cc. works better than most honorbuddy rotations i used in cataclysm like tuanha. Also great service. i let him take controll over my pc and he did the setup for me in 10 min. also this doesnt use any unlocker like lua so this is the safest way to go. you will be duel king Cheers from a guy who has botted and used rotations since 2009

w15h80n3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    Private exist since Burning Crusade
    Public sale access since
    November 2017

OwnedCore administrators don't allow by rules to post undetected status information or any other same things about ban rate. This does not mean that we got something, we know what we do and our customers are in good hands

Professional Combat Routines Arena Scripts
    <Live Servers Classic 1.13 & BFA 8.3>
    (ggloader.com)

General Terms and Conditions, also refund policy rule here
    "The User understands and agrees that after paying for license to use the Service, the User is not entitled to claim money refund. The Administration has the right to meet the User’s claim and make a refund, in all cases this is a right, and not responsibility of the Administration."

Our Discord and Forum is private only for purchased users.

We have support in: Russian, Swedish, English and even little bit Chinese!
    This program allows me to enjoy wow and helps me get to a point where I am no longer a liability to my friends and guild members. I suffer from a lot of anxiety and this takes a lot of pressure off to allow me to enjoy the game. It is well worth it. They keep everything up to date and are constantly sending out updates to rotations. Definitely the best source you can find out there.

AlphaPred6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGLOADER

1. WHAT DOES IT DO?​

You know what it does. It's automation at its finest. It's a work of art in the PvE scene and the PvP scene. I want you to stop and think for a minute about how you play WoW. You do your research on your class that you really want to be good at but sometimes you don't have the time or maybe even the resources to just sit down and completely master the rotation.

The rotation bot market has dwindled quite significantly in the past few years and as such has made it increasingly hard to find a competitive and quality rotation bot. GGL is one of, if not the best rotation bot based on performance but most importantly its security.

This is your answer, your solution and best of all...your salvation. When you have the tools and capabilities such as GGLoader, your potential is quite literally LIMITLESS. You perform at such a high level while doing everything flawlessly.

The DPS part is the easiest part of GGLoader. The intricate parts such as interrupting a mob every time while doing high DPS is the awesome part. Why is that so good you ask? Your raid leader is going to see this on WCL/Wipefest.gg. Oh? He does really good damage and gets every interrupt? Jesus he's good. What about the Damage Taken on WCL? Your the lowest because you don't have to focus on your rotation and get the dreaded "Tunnel Vision". You have the luxury of freely moving about, dodging things easily, interrupting important mechanics AND outperforming your fellow raid members all at the same time.

Raiding these days has gotten a lot more complicated. You can't just dps anymore, you have to soak, interrupt, do complex mechanics that require all in one movement within the raid. You cannot just simply stand there and "pew pew" anymore. GGLoader takes the most concentrating part of the raiding scene and lets you COMPLETELY ignore it.

2. PERFORMANCE​

I'm going to tell you how it performs, but not only and I'm going to tease you, I'm going to show you the goods. I can't make you feel how good it is until you try it out. That's your decision to make. But after you read this you will be begging for some action.

First off, the damage HAS to have the tools and capability to do the actual damage. Your probably asking, "what do you mean by that?". You need the gear/corruption/trinkets/essences/weapons. GGLoader does your rotation, it interrupts it does all the naughty little things you do at night by yourself and then some but it does NOT "hack" the game and by any means make you do exceptional damage. Every single class needs certain criteria to perform exceptional.

I've used different rotation bots and they have definitely performed well but ultimately ended up in account bans. What impresses me most about GGL is its dedication to account security but also its performance. GGL has performed exceptionally well in raids, parsing in the 95-99the percentiles on Warcraft Logs. There are definitely 100% logs from GGL users I've personally seen posted which is very impressive itself.

Here are the results of some of our classes:

RETAIL:

CLASSIC:

This is just a VERY small sample of how GGLoader performs. These logs are on the old side for anonymity and safety reasons of course.

Here in the GGL community there are 100% Parses that have been performed but for obvious reasons for getting identified they will not be posted here or even in our class discord. I have personally parsed multiple fights in 100% percentile on a random class.

This is the future of raiding and how you will be graded and criticized of your performance:

Want to see it in action? CLICK ME

This is what your raid leader will be using to grade your performance on; for mechanics/damage taken/interrupts. You will always be within the top 3 using GGL. This rates you on every single aspect of raiding mechanically. Don't believe me? Go check out wipefest.gg. This is how raiding has evolved over the years.

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE NOT GGL USERS, THIS IS ONLY TO PROVIDE A VISUAL REPRESENTATION ON HOW YOU ARE GRADED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE/GGL USERS WOULD BE RATED MUCH HIGHER IN THIS REGARD.

Now some of you might ask how it does in PvP? I personally do NOT PvP, I'm just not into it. I'm into High end raiding (14-16hr raid days 7 days week). PvP is not my gig. I have literally seen players say and shown that they've gotten gladiators and 2k rating etc. I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about in PvP but the atmosphere is ABSOLUTELY there as well as the performance. I would upload for proof but I can only upload so many images on posts.

3. WILL I GET BANNED?​

They take security seriously, why? What's the point of having a product that people buy just to get banned. These aren't scumbags, they care about your account just as much as you do. Security > Performance when it comes to priority. This is GGLs top priority, they take this aspect of their product very seriously and their dedication to account security has been solidified. They have had 0 bans since its creation in Burning Crusade.

You know those other rotation bots that say that bullshit about "We have to put a disclaimer out that there saying there's a chance by using this you could get banned" ?....Yeah not here man. I'm not saying that shit. You will not get banned period. End of sentence, period, paragraph. Case fucking closed.

"Bro you can't say that" "You never know?!?!"

This was made in 2007. 13 fucking years and not a single ban. It's 2020 Donald Trump is president, there's a global pandemic and Kobe Bryant is dead. But GGLoader is still going stronger than ever. Seriously its better than it has ever been and keeps getting stronger. At this rate I'm going to be using this shit while I'm old or WoW is officially dead or I'll be using this shit in the after life against Betty White and GGL still will be operational ban free even in the apocalypse.

4. COMMUNITY​

This community has its own discord. Its privatized and very very active. We joke around with each other, help each other out and yes develop our own rotations. We have our own developers that do GGL and keep us safe but also have custom rotation creators that have their own style of rotations for each class. It's a pretty unique and diverse bunch in our discord. You have questions? Please ask and we will help. You have suggestions? Please let us know. We have multiple support channels, we have our performance based channels. This community is tight and very private.

GGL has a unique system in place here, they have their own developers for class rotation and custom developers as well. There is so much variety here its insane. I personally use a custom rotation from one of the custom developers and it performs within the top 5% of my class.

5. SETUP​

I know you want to dps, I know you want to parse but you cannot do those things unless you are PATIENT. Take the time to read every single instruction and take your time to set it up. It's worth the reward, I mean you already paid for it so please read the instructions and don't be afraid to ask for help.

People have said the setup for GGL can be difficult but I've found if you just read the directions very carefully and thoroughly you'll be absolutely fine. Dont skip a step in its setup process, don't leave any card unturned and you'll be fine. These steps are very crucial to your performance on GGL so do not skim through the setup process.

6. PRICE​

So if you look at the Rotation Bot Market, it's literally almost non existent. Why? Because the others get users caught and banned for 18 months and obviously have to cease operations. The price alone for the security aspect is worth the price let alone the absolute beast performance it provides via custom rotations or even the standard ones. Your basically paying for Top 10 Elite raiding performance with ZERO chance of getting banned. You have a community that provides help on the fly and a hell of a lot of customization. They run community giveaways as well to help people out and most importantly give back to its community.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast