❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Zaabon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought GGL a few days back, i was not really sure what to think. But after receiving immense help and support it worked out great for me!

I've used other bots and rotations before, honorbuddy and tuanha etc, and this rotation works better for me then they did, this rotation is configurable if you know what to do to almost any extent. And if you are a novice you can just "click to install" and go with the flow and have a really good performance with the install config!

I was unsure about the performance of the rotation and tested it myself! OFC i know the fights and have good gear, but i parsed in the 90+% percentile with my main without any config to the rotations.
    It takes almost no cpu or ram to use it, and the program is very nice with a friendly UI once you know what everything does!

If you are unhappy with the performance you can ask for help in discord where they are very VERY active, even members and the community is active and help you out if support staff is not available.

I highly recommend the product. If you only want to check it out, at least try the 3 day trial and decide for yourself!

If i were to rate it
    Support is 10/10!
    Performance is 9/10!
    UI/Config is 7/10!
    Community is 9/10!
    Overall is 8.7/10

It's legit and awesome =)

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    znrxmmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my opinion after a long time playing wow... GG maybe doesnt have the 110% perfomance, but it has great success in staying safe..
    the dev/support team is great and helps in all situations.

setting up gg for the first time was a little troubling, but after some tipps from support/community it works like a charm
    if you take your time and check out the setup, you can start tweaking and fixing up the rotations to your own preferences.

was away from gg for some time but looking forward to get legit again
    great work gg-team <3
    Last edited by znrxmmo; 03-23-2020 at 09:58 AM.

lamberts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used this many times
    best bot

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, would the trial version work for leveling characters that are not 120? I remember soapbox and some others used to have an issue where routines used freeze and stop working because some spells weren't learned yet.

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by temp123 View Post
    Hey, would the trial version work for leveling characters that are not 120? I remember soapbox and some others used to have an issue where routines used freeze and stop working because some spells weren't learned yet.
    Hello, temp123.
    We have skip unavailable spells and actions from the rotation however profile written exactly for max level, we don't promise working until 100 level at least, technically it can work at 1+ but not for each profile.

demon001778's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ребят не знаю что бы я делал без этих рутин сиделбы с малым дпсом пользуюсь с самого Бк и продолжаю использовать не разу не подвели меня Рекомендую всем они и в Бфа все делаю по максемум советую 100%

Jikanda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jikanda View Post
    I have used GGL for nearly 2 years now and would recommend the product to anybody looking to automate their rotation and improve their gameplay in WoW.

Overall, I would say that the software is easy to use and setup although first time around it will take a little getting used to. After your first-time, subsequent profile setups will become a breeze and support is easily found in the discord channel if you are having any issues.

In terms of performance I have not suffered any performance issues in game relating to the use of GGL which is great as some pixel bots do tend to affect your FPS and performance adversely especially on older machines.

The profiles available to use are good overall and whilst there may be some that become dated these are swiftly update by the developers when bugs and issues are reported. You WILL be able to parse 95%+ as long as you have the game sense and gear to do this. In effect your rotation is covered by GGL so this should provide you with ample time to cover other items such as positioning / CD management yourself.

The profiles are also customizable to a degree and you are able to adjust them to suit your playstyle allowing greater control of the rotation overall.

If you are put off by the pricing of GGL then I ask you what is the value of your account? GGL developers consider security to be a top priority and with this comes a premium to support the work made by the developers. I have never had any issues and never known anybody to be affected by a ban or suspension from using GGL. For me personally this makes the payment completely justifiable as well as the level of support received in the event of any problems.

This is my review of GGL. The level of control it offers make GGL the best pixelbot you can use and the adjustment you can make with various profiles with ease just aren’t possible with other bots. The easy setup and update features are great. Whilst there is a small learning curve the bot is tailored for people who are trying to get the best results in their parses. So, what are you waiting for? See you in discord. o/
    Still the best rotation bot available and the safest !!

puffinsmuggler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGLoader

9/10 for profiles have tested a majority of them, I also like how the community has people who develop other routines for classes as well, currently loving the rogue and shaman ones.

10/10 support, they are super helpful and respond super quickly if you have any issues or questions

10/10 m+ getting high 90% parses for m+ on rogue and shaman this is great!

8/10 raiding I been having some issues with rotation on rogue for parses but it might be my own setup so I am working on making that better

vlightzv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In depth review:

Rotation Bot Market: The rotation bot market has dwindled quite significantly in the past few years and as such has made it increasingly hard to find a competitive and quality rotation bot. GGL is one of, if not the best rotation bot based on performance but most importantly its security.

Account Security: This is GGLs top priority, they take this aspect of their product very seriously and their dedication to account security has been solidified. They have had 0 bans since its creation in Burning Crusade.

Performance: I've used different rotation bots and they have definitely performed well but ultimately ended up in account bans. What impresses me most about GGL is its dedication to account security but also its performance. GGL has performed exceptionally well in raids, parsing in the 95-99the percentiles on Warcraft Logs. There are definitely 100% logs from GGL users I've personally seen posted which is very impressive itself.

Community: What I think makes GGL so efficient besides its excellent staff is the community. GGL has an active discord community. You have issues that need addressing? It's an instant response by either support or the members themselves. We share our logs while maintaining anonymity, just to show how each class and specialization's performance.

Developers: GGL has a unique system in place here, they have their own developers for class rotation and custom developers as well. There is so much variety here its insane. I personally use a custom rotation from one of the custom developers and it performs within the top 5% of my class.

Setup: People have said the setup for GGL can be difficult but I've found if you just read the directions very carefully and thoroughly you'll be absolutely fine. Dont skip a step in its setup process, dont leave any card unturned and you'll be fine. These steps are very crucial to your performance on GGL so do not skim through the setup process.

PvE: The performance is top tier, your not paying for a rotation that performs average. If your logs are blue or green it's due to not completing the setup process in its entirety or the boss fight is just absurdly long. Depending on your guild and how fast you kill bosses will determine your logs primarily. Longer boss kill times result in lower overall damage output which means you will typically parse lower. Speaking from experience this is the best PVE rotation bot out there.

PvP: I do not PvP, but anytime you enter a pvp environment it automatically changes to a pvp rotation. The settings of GGL have indept pvp options for arena. Just doing battlegrounds it performs exceptional to me. I've never tested this in arena but judging by the community's response you can easily reach a high rating with a good comp.

Price: The price to me personally is fine. Think about a rotation bot for a second. You typically get banned on any given rotation bot within 6 months and banned for 18months. GGL has NEVER been banned. The security alone is worth the price.

https://streamable.com/vcvpq
    Last edited by vlightzv; 03-29-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Dimmae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I own and use; Deathknight, Priest, Demon Hunter and Monk.

Firstly- They all work fantastic once setup; performs really well. There's not much more I'd need out of a rotation bot; it's incredible in PVP.

Setup can be tedious and long- but once you've figured out the method to the madness it's easy enough. (It's also quite ingenious).

Support for GGL has been the best part, anytime I've had question or some glitch- it's easy to get a hold of them for help. (Community too!)

Price is worth it.
    Last edited by Dimmae; 03-26-2020 at 12:59 PM.

hdvsony's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. I'm using GGLoader about half year.
    It performs amazing on most of the classes. If u want to get high logs that is for you. Support and community work hard to make it better and better every day. Big community are able to help u anytime.
    I'm playing Warrior and Rogue as DPS and it's perfect ones (doing 100k+ overall damage in m+). Holy Paladin will make you a god in any of the activities in World of Warcraft. All logs u can check on community discord. Rotations are improved and updated every patch. As a melee dps, it's aweseome that rotations support trinket roatations like Ashvane Coral which is BiS for most of melee specs. It's simple that you have to manage your cooldowns by yourself to get results depends of situation, but massive customization makes it even easier.
    I have never recived any ban, loader work stable everytime (no fps drops). Support help if you have any problems. Experience learned me that if u have some feedback they are able to change immediately part of your rotation.
    If u want to top dps matters, high parses in raids, destroy opponents in PvP that's for you. See u in World of Warcraft
    Last edited by hdvsony; 03-30-2020 at 12:25 PM.

serpentisgold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only been using ggloader for a few weeks, but my experience with bot the bot and the team has been exceptional.

Like others have said, the bot takes a while to set up. I personally ran into a small issue due to my graphics settings, but the team at ggloader was knowledgable and was able to help me get set up. At the moment, I am using the profile for Mage PvE, and the results I am getting are well above what I am able to do manually. I am really happy with my purchase, and would gladly recommend the product!

SnowwyWolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing rotations, very friendly and helpful support staff, special thank you to Robin for being so helpful. Tried both Hunter and Demon Hunter, both work amazing.

NeverLan's Avatar Member BUTT PIRATE CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased for 1,5h ago still waiting for delivery will update when i get it.
    UPDATE: Got the cheat loaded and setup with help of support. Looks really nice so far just hope they update for firemage wristwrap soon!
    Last edited by NeverLan; 04-03-2020 at 08:10 AM.

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NeverLan View Post
    Purchased for 1,5h ago still waiting for delivery will update when i get it.
    Hello, NeverLan.
    Our delivery is instant but often email going into spam folder. You can contact us through live chat on site or PM here if you didn't received.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast