❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 26 12345 ... LastLast
    EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC

Private exist since Burning Crusade
    Public sale access since
    November 2017

OwnedCore administrators don't allow by rules to post undetected status information or any other same things about ban rate. This does not mean that we got something, we know what we do and our customers are in good hands

Professional Combat Routines Arena Scripts
    <Live Servers Classic & Retail>
    (ggloader.com)

Contacts:
    Discord: robin4726 or Skype: robbyguards
    Discord: ayni8649 or Skype: wandereroblivion

Visit our ggloader.com for more information:

Originally Posted by silliYOYO View Post

Gave me a free Trial, good Support via Skype. Can recommend his service
    Originally Posted by comratzzz View Post
    I bought a shaman, about 2 weeks ago, before the release on the forum. The salesman helped to set everything up, working perfectly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ????? ??????, ????? 2 ?????? ?????, ?? ?????? ?? ??????. ???????? ????? ??? ?????????, ???????? ?? ???????.
    Originally Posted by clackork View Post
    i bought this program with no hopes and decided to support a ownedcore user with his project.

but holy fuck this program is preforming insane. this is my main shit and its even so safe you can get it. in other words pixelbot by ggloader.

i recommend this.
    Originally Posted by LevelingMachine View Post
    This community is growing, joined yesterday and it had 10 users and today it has over 40.

There was some trouble getting started by then i got issues solved by one of their support, i think his name was Robin.
    Tested the program for some hours and it preforms amazing. Much better than Frozen. Would recommend.
    Originally Posted by voltie View Post
    Insane, testin trial and kick is working very well. I top damage everytime with DK

will buy.
    Originally Posted by rafamcc View Post
    they have great support and best app have ever tried so far congratulations this is the thing I was looking for for my toon
    Originally Posted by LevelingMachine View Post
    This community is growing, joined yesterday and it had 10 users and today it has over 40.

There was some trouble getting started by then i got issues solved by one of their support, i think his name was Robin.
    Tested the program for some hours and it preforms amazing. Much better than Frozen. Would recommend.

Will buy it to support development when i get money.
    Originally Posted by Farid95 View Post
    I have bought the Ret paladin routine after using the trial for 3 days. The damage is god-like, the utility like BoP and Sanctuary are awesome. People even whisper me after arena because they hate how good ggloader is.

Also staff is very helpful and nice. When you got a problem or question they are ready to help you with everything.

10/10
    Originally Posted by racksin View Post
    I bought the routine a few days ago and it works perfectly. I recommend it, extremely safe.
    Originally Posted by Strhess View Post
    The staff support is excellent and are working damn near 24/7 is seems
    Originally Posted by Lacto View Post
    I am testing shaman Routine! Support is perfect. And the Programm seems to be the bes i had before !
    Originally Posted by znerxx View Post
    Tested Routine on Paladin. 1st Setup is a hussle but after you get the steps it works great.
    Support is very good and helps in any situation.

#thumbsup
    Originally Posted by Laazzyy View Post
    Since this is the kind of new era for botting i was really stuck at setting this up. Luckily admin and his support is so helpful that even i managed to get it work.
    It's my 5th day and i am using Frost DK. I have never played Frost DK before and now i got 930 ilvl so i decided to try pve mythic+ etc. It was so damn easy with that. Always top damage even with bad stats etc. Mind you i have done +8 +9 etc with that 'for now' because i am getting used to routine and the class itself.
    And today i have tried pvp with it.
    With no knowledge i am now at 1.5k rating lol (its low rating but i have never done pvp with frost dk before, it was just faceroll and routine takes care of yourself)

I am totally recommending their service and product. You will not regret it.
    Originally Posted by Rubim View Post
    I've been using this one for some weeks, and doing some profiles for it.

Why are you even saying that this is a Scam if you did not even tried the thing?

From what's worth, here's what i can tell you about GGLoader.
    - It's customizable
    - PvP and PvE rotations are fine. (I'm doing Simcraft ones for it, so there's that option too).
    Originally Posted by Visovari View Post
    I'll start this by saying I was skeptical, I only play Warcraft with a routine. I do not play the game seriously or take raiding seriously so simcraft wise I cannot comment though I do raid. I returned to Legion to do the content that will disappear when BFA comes out.

Please note that I used the Warrior routine which is community based i.e. not an official profile from the guys + the Paladin routine which is the official version (49eur).

Install - 10/10
    The install and configuration of GG is easy, pay good attention to the instructions as even the smallest detail will make a difference.

Performance - 8/10 (Warrior + Paladin)
    This is NOT something that you press a key and take your hands away from the computer, you will have to be present, I've seen a few comments on other platforms where it wouldn't cover absolutely everything and largely you can with hotkeys/macros etc. I am under geared as I just returned and everyone seems to be 900-910+ whereas I sit at around 880/885 but I was pulling very good numbers on the warrior/paladin respectively. So why not 10/10!? Because the holy paladin doesn't perform great and lags, causing me to be kicked from the group however I will also add that there is a healing engine being developed which will replace the way it heals at the moment. I would also like to mention that during the setup you are also given the macros required for the abilities, very very useful.

Support - 10/10
    This is probably the best part of the whole GG experience for me thus far, even though it is only a few days the amount of support I have received from a staff member has been brilliant. Questions, setup, opinions on BFA, classes etc. has been answered and in detail I may add. I cannot say anything negative about the support at all, absolutely brilliant.

Cost
    I'd say the 49 eu + renew cost is fair considering most specs are covered, the community made profiles are more than adequate, there is a chap that makes an incredible effort on there from what I have seen. Considering you have to pay an additional fee for the BFA profiles I'm not sure anyone can argue against it, at the end of the day it is development time to do these profiles and you get what you pay for, considering it is greatly discounted again I cannot argue.

Looking forward to BFA and I'd like to see the casting profiles, if I do end up purchasing one then I'll review here again.
    Originally Posted by maurs View Post
    GGLoader is one of the best rotation bots. So far 0 bans. Also the staff is very friendly and always on if you need help. The community is great. There is even another development of routines, community based one with almost all character specs. Some of the specs are TOP performing based on the logs - 100% . Of course there is one big disappointment and this is the price. But as someone once said - everything comes with a price. But after all one must decide for himself - if you want to spend some extra for a security or you want to risk with other cheap alternatives. After all - everything that deserves to be accomplished can't be accomplished without a risk. If i have to decide I will bet my money without hesitation on GGLoader.
    Originally Posted by jimmyleet View Post
    Been using GGLoader for over 3 years now, have some top 1% parses and region first clears on bosses due to the amazing rotation which allows me to focus more on doing mechanics and not dying.
    I left retail about a year ago but have been using my GGLoader licence on Classic WoW and it is just as great as it is on live, playing a warrior and switching between tank and dps can be quite hard having to learn new rotations and abilitys but GGLoader makes it crazy easy once it is all setup.
    Discord is very active and the devs are always willing to help out, so just want to say thanks again for an amazing product guys and cant wait for shadowlands.
    Originally Posted by gorillaboy View Post
    GGLoader is probably one my favorite and most easy to use combat routines that I have ever used, and I have used quite a lot.

The setup takes about an hour of sitting down and reading a guide to figure everything out. Then it takes about another hour to set everything up and do some trial and error to make sure everything is working correctly. If you end up not being able to figure it out the support is always there to help you with whatever you need and super fast and responsive as well.

The routine itself always has me on top of the meters and super easy to customize certain things however you want them. So far I haven't done much PvP with it but from what I have done I was very impressed.

The initial prices might be a little high but once you have a certain class all you have to do is renew the license for about 10 dollars a month which is a great deal in my opinion.

I highly recommend at least giving this routine a chance and see if you like it. I wish their 3 day trial option was a little cheaper so people can at least give it a try, but I understand why it isn't as well and that's totally fine.

5/5 overall review from me in the end from everything from product, service, and support.
    Originally Posted by Jikanda View Post
    I have used GGL for nearly 2 years now and would recommend the product to anybody looking to automate their rotation and improve their gameplay in WoW.

Overall, I would say that the software is easy to use and setup although first time around it will take a little getting used to. After your first-time, subsequent profile setups will become a breeze and support is easily found in the discord channel if you are having any issues.

In terms of performance I have not suffered any performance issues in game relating to the use of GGL which is great as some pixel bots do tend to affect your FPS and performance adversely especially on older machines.

The profiles available to use are good overall and whilst there may be some that become dated these are swiftly update by the developers when bugs and issues are reported. You WILL be able to parse 95%+ as long as you have the game sense and gear to do this. In effect your rotation is covered by GGL so this should provide you with ample time to cover other items such as positioning / CD management yourself.

The profiles are also customizable to a degree and you are able to adjust them to suit your playstyle allowing greater control of the rotation overall.

If you are put off by the pricing of GGL then I ask you what is the value of your account? GGL developers consider security to be a top priority and with this comes a premium to support the work made by the developers. I have never had any issues and never known anybody to be affected by a ban or suspension from using GGL. For me personally this makes the payment completely justifiable as well as the level of support received in the event of any problems.

This is my review of GGL. The level of control it offers make GGL the best pixelbot you can use and the adjustment you can make with various profiles with ease just aren’t possible with other bots. The easy setup and update features are great. Whilst there is a small learning curve the bot is tailored for people who are trying to get the best results in their parses. So, what are you waiting for? See you in discord. o/
    Originally Posted by Zaabon View Post
    I bought GGL a few days back, i was not really sure what to think. But after receiving immense help and support it worked out great for me!

I've used other bots and rotations before, honorbuddy and tuanha etc, and this rotation works better for me then they did, this rotation is configurable if you know what to do to almost any extent. And if you are a novice you can just "click to install" and go with the flow and have a really good performance with the install config!

I was unsure about the performance of the rotation and tested it myself! OFC i know the fights and have good gear, but i parsed in the 90+% percentile with my main without any config to the rotations.
    It takes almost no cpu or ram to use it, and the program is very nice with a friendly UI once you know what everything does!

If you are unhappy with the performance you can ask for help in discord where they are very VERY active, even members and the community is active and help you out if support staff is not available.

I highly recommend the product. If you only want to check it out, at least try the 3 day trial and decide for yourself!

If i were to rate it
    Support is 10/10!
    Performance is 9/10!
    UI/Config is 7/10!
    Community is 9/10!
    Overall is 8.7/10

It's legit and awesome =)
    Originally Posted by znrxmmo View Post
    in my opinion after a long time playing wow... GG maybe doesnt have the 110% perfomance, but it has great success in staying safe..
    the dev/support team is great and helps in all situations.

setting up gg for the first time was a little troubling, but after some tipps from support/community it works like a charm
    if you take your time and check out the setup, you can start tweaking and fixing up the rotations to your own preferences.

was away from gg for some time but looking forward to get legit again
    great work gg-team <3

znerxx
    Originally Posted by lamberts View Post
    i used this many times
    best bot
    Originally Posted by demon001778 View Post
    Ребят не знаю что бы я делал без этих рутин сиделбы с малым дпсом пользуюсь с самого Бк и продолжаю использовать не разу не подвели меня Рекомендую всем они и в Бфа все делаю по максемум советую 100%
    Originally Posted by Jikanda View Post
    Still the best rotation bot available and the safest !!
    Originally Posted by puffinsmuggler View Post
    GGLoader

9/10 for profiles have tested a majority of them, I also like how the community has people who develop other routines for classes as well, currently loving the rogue and shaman ones.

10/10 support, they are super helpful and respond super quickly if you have any issues or questions

10/10 m+ getting high 90% parses for m+ on rogue and shaman this is great!

8/10 raiding I been having some issues with rotation on rogue for parses but it might be my own setup so I am working on making that better
    Originally Posted by Dimmae View Post
    I own and use; Deathknight, Priest, Demon Hunter and Monk.

Firstly- They all work fantastic once setup; performs really well. There's not much more I'd need out of a rotation bot; it's incredible in PVP.

Setup can be tedious and long- but once you've figured out the method to the madness it's easy enough. (It's also quite ingenious).

Support for GGL has been the best part, anytime I've had question or some glitch- it's easy to get a hold of them for help. (Community too!)

Price is worth it.
    Originally Posted by vlightzv View Post
    In depth review:

Rotation Bot Market: The rotation bot market has dwindled quite significantly in the past few years and as such has made it increasingly hard to find a competitive and quality rotation bot. GGL is one of, if not the best rotation bot based on performance but most importantly its security.

Account Security: This is GGLs top priority, they take this aspect of their product very seriously and their dedication to account security has been solidified. They have had 0 bans since its creation in Burning Crusade.

Performance: I've used different rotation bots and they have definitely performed well but ultimately ended up in account bans. What impresses me most about GGL is its dedication to account security but also its performance. GGL has performed exceptionally well in raids, parsing in the 95-99the percentiles on Warcraft Logs. There are definitely 100% logs from GGL users I've personally seen posted which is very impressive itself.

Community: What I think makes GGL so efficient besides its excellent staff is the community. GGL has an active discord community. You have issues that need addressing? It's an instant response by either support or the members themselves. We share our logs while maintaining anonymity, just to show how each class and specialization's performance.

Developers: GGL has a unique system in place here, they have their own developers for class rotation and custom developers as well. There is so much variety here its insane. I personally use a custom rotation from one of the custom developers and it performs within the top 5% of my class.

Setup: People have said the setup for GGL can be difficult but I've found if you just read the directions very carefully and thoroughly you'll be absolutely fine. Dont skip a step in its setup process, dont leave any card unturned and you'll be fine. These steps are very crucial to your performance on GGL so do not skim through the setup process.

PvE: The performance is top tier, your not paying for a rotation that performs average. If your logs are blue or green it's due to not completing the setup process in its entirety or the boss fight is just absurdly long. Depending on your guild and how fast you kill bosses will determine your logs primarily. Longer boss kill times result in lower overall damage output which means you will typically parse lower. Speaking from experience this is the best PVE rotation bot out there.

PvP: I do not PvP, but anytime you enter a pvp environment it automatically changes to a pvp rotation. The settings of GGL have indept pvp options for arena. Just doing battlegrounds it performs exceptional to me. I've never tested this in arena but judging by the community's response you can easily reach a high rating with a good comp.

Price: The price to me personally is fine. Think about a rotation bot for a second. You typically get banned on any given rotation bot within 6 months and banned for 18months. GGL has NEVER been banned. The security alone is worth the price.
    Originally Posted by hdvsony View Post
    Hey. I'm using GGLoader about half year.
    It performs amazing on most of the classes. If u want to get high logs that is for you. Support and community work hard to make it better and better every day. Big community are able to help u anytime.
    I'm playing Warrior and Rogue as DPS and it's perfect ones. Holy Paladin will make you a god in any of the activities in World of Warcraft.
    10 / 10 in every aspect
    Originally Posted by serpentisgold View Post
    I've only been using ggloader for a few weeks, but my experience with bot the bot and the team has been exceptional.

Like others have said, the bot takes a while to set up. I personally ran into a small issue due to my graphics settings, but the team at ggloader was knowledgable and was able to help me get set up. At the moment, I am using the profile for Mage PvE, and the results I am getting are well above what I am able to do manually. I am really happy with my purchase, and would gladly recommend the product!
    Originally Posted by SnowwyWolf View Post
    Amazing rotations, very friendly and helpful support staff, special thank you to Robin for being so helpful. Tried both Hunter and Demon Hunter, both work amazing.
    Originally Posted by worldablaze View Post
    Been using for well over two years now. Can't say enough great things about GGLoader and the team. Both classic and retail the pve I consistently get 95+ parses.
    Originally Posted by r0om4an View Post
    I took a long break from WoW only to come back realising I was not at my peak anymore.
    Because I hate falling behind and lacking the time to get my mechanical skills back to the top I decided to try GGloader.

In BFA season 1 & 2 I cleared all PVE content with top parses and got gladiator twice peaking at 2950 rating.

As many others I made the switch to classic wow and have been parsing as a top warrior on my server since the very start. All my logs are 99 and I couldn't be happier.

If you want to shine this is very worth it.
    Originally Posted by Uncontrolable View Post
    Been using this for a long time. There are several developers on the different sub-projects in GGL. That means there are several rotations for multiple uses. Some of them guarantees pretty much 90%+ parses. Havent used much for PvP.
    The healing engine is insane with a Holy Paladin. It instantly shocks whenever someone dips below a treshold. Super good for healing (even above 15 keys!)
    Not only that but they offer great support for the product, and I've only once had to wait more than 2 hours for a response from the support team, and that had to do with a fire in a restaurant as far as I know (one of the admins were part of the restaurant)

Overall I love this product and have rarely any hiccups. When I do, support is fast!
    Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    Been using GGLoader since launch of ClasicWoW, I'm always top DPS on my warrior in MC, BWL, and Onyxia. Have had no issues what so ever and the customer support is A++. They respond with any questions you may have and help you set up the keybindings to help get you going. If anyone is looking to up there game play level,consider GGLoader as the safest product out there to do that.
    Originally Posted by MoobyB View Post
    Hi,

As a long term user of CR's, Bots, and various other software, GGL is by far in my opinion the safest and best way of you achieving high rankings on DPS and performance in raids and M+

I have been using GGL for quite some time now, the community is what makes it, every voice is heard and you feel a part of something bigger than just using a combat routine.

The fact that this is also being optimised for Classic is perfect as you can scratch that nostalgia itch with all of the tricks without having to think about it.

I main warrior and i have parsed high 90's on nearly every raid boss, even my alt which is a feral i have had a couple of 100 parses.. it really is that good.

Staff 10/10
    Community 10/10
    Safety 10/10*
    Originally Posted by Qroar View Post
    Hi,

This game sure is struggle to be able to push high end content. I decided to give GGL a try. This rotation took me from being a noob to 3k io and 8/12M in just a month. I was kind of skeptical at first because last time I tried anything like this was during PQR, however Robin walked me through the setup virtually and explained why it was safer and the performance has been amazing ever since. You can even set button usage to physical to mimic player use. This rotation has amazing benefits. You can focus on the Raid/PVP/Dungeon/Dalies and this rotation does all the meticulous work for you. You will single handedly carry M+ and carry your own io by interrupting everything and pushing your dps limit to the max.

That being said how amazing GGL is, the thing that won me over the most was the staff. The Dev and Support are avaliable to be contacted 24/7 and if something suddenly happens mid raid, I even got instant support help and with screenshare they fixed in 5 min and I was back to being top dps in my raid. This is what won me over the most. Not only that, the top community devs who make the best profile ZakLL and Taste are very humble and if you suggest them an improvement they actually sit down and look through and push update within next day. In the market now I suggest no better bot as well as a team to back it up.

I have personally tried alot of the rotations and it is insane how well they perform. As much as this patch is corruption rng heavy, the bot really pushes what your player can do to 98%. Why wipe 100x on Mythic Raden prog when I can focus just on my movement and let the rotation be top damage every pull.

Not only that, the installation and fluidity for the users to use is quite amazing aswell. When I first bought a profile it seemed like new coding language to me but if you actually sit down it only takes 15 min to setup each profile. You just keybind on bot and use same keybind in game, boom magic, it is not rocket science. And if that is a hard thing for you to do and not computer savvy, you can always contact someone on team to set it up for you.

I can be quite annoying myself I message Ayani the dev everyday asking about whats best profile because I want to play best class. He patiently answers all my questions immediately and backs up his input with logs.

ZakLL - Melee King
    Taste - Ranged King
    Ayani - Healer king

That is my input on why this bot should be used and whos community profiles to focus on depending on your class. And if your class/spec is not supported, the dev are really willing to work with the players to release a new one viable to the current patch asap.
    Originally Posted by DommyDomuk View Post
    9/10 Profiles: Huge variety of options that seem to be constantly updated. I purchased Shaman, Druid, and DK and they all have performed better than expected. Do be aware, Resto Druid is currently undergoing a rework (No idea when it may be finished) and I don't know if a Resto Shaman profile is being worked on. Elemental and Feral are performing excellently for both PVP and PVE and I've seen some parses in the 90+ range with feral. Guardian could use some love but it's not a tough spec, so I don't think it's all that high up there. DK profiles are killing it, with unholy giving some insane numbers. I think their H Pally is the best healing rotation currently.

10/10 Support: I'm not exaggerating when I say support is a 10/10. These guys are awesome! Quick to answer any questions you have, assisted me with the initial set up and gave a quick to reply with a fix when I was having issues with the program. Mainly worked with Robin and they've been nothing but polite and fun to talk too.

10/10 Program: Easy to use and understand, they even have a break down of what each part of the program does to help you customize it to how you like.

8/10 Set up: The only reason I gave this a 8/10 is the set up is a little more involved for those use to combat rotations like HonorBuddy(Forever will it be missed). However, once you've done one, you know how to do them all. First set up (on my own) took about 20 minutes, after that, I can get it done in about 5 minutes. Follow the guide they give you step by step though, it's important that you listen to what they have to say.

10/10 Community: The discord community always seem to be willing to help and provide advice. Lots of input for profile fixes and the profile creators frequent the discord daily. I had an issue with feral today and the creator got back to me quickly (5 or so minutes) telling me he will implement a fix during the next update.

8/10 PVE: Only use this for M+ (I mainly raid as a tank, see Guardian portion) but I'm reaching competing numbers in M+ as feral every run. Only reason for the 8/10 is sometime the bot does some wonky things with interrupts/coming out of cat form. Again, this has been reported and should be fixed soon. Interrupts are something I would recommend you manage yourself for the most part in M+ anyways.

9/10 PVP: As a precautionary warning, I would not use this in Arena without tweaking some setting to be more "human" like. However, I have used this as a feral in BG's and open world and absolutely kill it. This isn't a "set it and forget it" type of rotation though. You have to be actively making sure the bot is doing what it's suppose to do. Not a negative in any way, just be ready to intervene if you see it doing something weird and tweak it after the fight. You'll eventually get it "perfect".

10/10 Security: As far as I can tell (And I've tried doing some research), they've never been part of a ban wave and most of the bans have been from direct GM intervention. They do offer a private version if you want to be extra secure though.

7/10 Cost: A little on the pricey side for me but after purchasing your class, the sub fee's aren't to bad. I intend to continue subscribing but do be aware of what you are paying for.

Can't comment to much on how quick they are to update as I've only had the program for a few days now but they seem on it and are looking to shadow lands already. Really curious to see how fast they'll push out an update when it is released. As always, you should know your class/spec rotation for those periods were a rotation isn't where it needs to be and work with the creators to get it back up. I know a few players in the discord have been passing info from the alpha already.

However, I would completely recommend this program! After you get over the initial set up hurdle, you'll be blazing through content with decent parses, ease of use, and a mind at ease with how well these guys handle security.
    Originally Posted by thamasta1234 View Post
    Bought this on my fury warrior for wow classic. 3 days trial. And i most say, this rotation works flavlessly in bot raids, regular instances, and i topped the charts with it first run in zg. also has pvp mode in it for stuns, counter cc. works better than most honorbuddy rotations i used in cataclysm like tuanha. Also great service. i let him take controll over my pc and he did the setup for me in 10 min. also this doesnt use any unlocker like lua so this is the safest way to go. you will be duel king Cheers from a guy who has botted and used rotations since 2009
    Originally Posted by w15h80n3 View Post
    This program allows me to enjoy wow and helps me get to a point where I am no longer a liability to my friends and guild members. I suffer from a lot of anxiety and this takes a lot of pressure off to allow me to enjoy the game. It is well worth it. They keep everything up to date and are constantly sending out updates to rotations. Definitely the best source you can find out there.
    Originally Posted by Wattsit View Post
    Massive thank you to Robin for helping me setup and getting me started with the Trial. Routine is AWESOME! Already set money aside for Payday so I can buy the full version, so thank you again Robin! - Tigger
    Originally Posted by shofty View Post
    I'll start by saying I have used many wow bots over the years.

So far GGloader has been one of (if not) the best bots I've ever used. The support team is incredible so it makes setting up and testing the bot ezmode.

The combat routines are amazing for both PvP and PVE. I am incredibly happy to have found a well priced bot with full functionality and a amazing support staff. Special mention to Robin for helping out whenever needed. <3 Robin

100% recommended
    Originally Posted by Umokthar View Post
    I have to say, been looking around for a while for something as good as HB like back in the days, And the only thing you get is a ban hammer and poor customer support.

Also, I have to say Thanks to Robin, Awesome customer support, and will give you a hand to help you out and make sure everything works fine.

User-friendliness kinda rough but once you get the hang of it it's good to go.

Again the best thing to purchase, even tho the price wall if you intend on keeping your account.
    Originally Posted by Apex1992 View Post
    I am just getting through my Trial, and I have to say, I am impressed with the rotation and the classes I am using it on.
    One of the may concerns on my mind and im sure everyone that is a user is the security. This bot, thus far has a pretty good reputation when it comes to security.
    Also, the performance in the bot itself is insane. A shot out to Robin for helping me with setting everything up, and putting my mind at ease when it comes to security.

--Apex1992
    Originally Posted by haugrud123 View Post
    This is legit and there are really good rotations and this guy is so amazing and humble! best service I've gotten <3 good prices aswell and really helpful team!
    Originally Posted by kookymunster47 View Post
    Been using GGL for a few months now, and i love it, it's actually insane, setup takes a little bit of time, but not hard at all, and using it is as easy as pressing 1 button, would highly recommend the program, also one of the best parts is the support team, always on, always able to help with anything.

also just to note, i've tried a couple other rotation programs, and none have come anywhere close to what this can do

Program: 10/10

Support 10/10

Setup: 8/10

Easy of use: 10/10
    Originally Posted by Miscr View Post
    Let me start by saying, I have played WoW at high levels for many years. I have physical limitations and lack of hand dexterity so playing without a rotation bot just isn't doable. I don't use it to get an edge, I use it to play period. I used Soapbox, which many of you have for a long time til I lost my original WoW accounts during one of the many ban waves that happened. I was upset to say the least. I quit the game for a long time, almost 2 years.

One day I happened upon a post about GGLoader and though nope, not taking that risk again. Then I did more research and found out how incredibly secure their service is. I went in with optimism and holy crap was it rewarded. It was so much more than I could have hoped for. It by no means plays the game for you, it doesn't move for you but it does handle rotations extremely well. I do all roles, Tank, Healer and DPS on multiple toons. GGL makes it so you can switch to almost any Class/Spec and be above average. Ive done M+ keys in the low 20s, got my IO over 2k easily as well as Raided in Mythic Ny without anyone having a clue i wasn't doing the rotation. If anything, I get people asking how I can playing multiple Characters and roles as well as I do.

I will be straight with you. GGL gives you an edge in the fact that you don't have to think about doing a rotation, so you can focus on mechanics. Not dying to mechanics makes you look like a rockstar

This well help you become a much better player in general. It has giving me back the ability to play a game I enjoy at a level that I don't feel like a Scrub.

Here is just a one partial set of logs from a bit ago. I normally parse in the 90s on most fights. I had 1 70 in this raid but Ill take 70 or 80 all day long.

Simple to use.

Takes a bit of setup but GGL support is fantastic.
    Originally Posted by chaonsl View Post
    I've been playing WoW since vanilla. Starting in WoD i began to use automation software to include SB rotations, MaxDPS, and HB. Getting hit with every ban wave is demoralizing but it is the risk you take when using these programs. In BfA I decided to give GGL a try and I don't regret it. This is the first expansion that i have never been banned. Is it as perfect as an LUA unlock rotation software, no, but Ayni, Robin, and multiple rotation developers have made it work nearly as good with little manual actions required. Setup is easy and there are guides. The support from the team is always near instant and you can tell they really care about their customers. They will have my business for the rest of my WoW gaming.
    Originally Posted by magicman9 View Post
    I have been using GGL for a couple months now. I've never really been compelled to write reviews but the way this CR improves my experience in Arenas in World of Warcraft is something that I needed to share. If you have doubts, or are shying away because of the price, take a deep look. This CR offers something that even honorbuddy failed to deliver, and thats the ability to que up any ability I want any time I want to. This is game changing in arenas and has helped get me to 2.2k rating on my Monk. The setup is simple to understand and very powerful with customization. The FREE custom routines that are seperately developed alongside the loader and the default routines are amazing as well. I'm not much of a coder, but I've been tweaking the CR to fit my needs more and more and it's super easy to do. The community is amazing on discord, and everyone wants to help solve whatever issue you're having. The staff is nothing short of amazing and the developers are quick to make changes and fix issues. The best part of all of this for me is I play on my main account, and I have had this account since 2000 when wow was still classic. I do not fear one second that I will lose my account, because the software doesn't touch blizzards software at all. I consider this more of a human emulator, than a pixel bot. I wasted money on honorbuddy but I think the value in GGL is beyond anything I've seen in 20 years of using combat routines for world of warcraft.
    Originally Posted by Dante03300 View Post
    I joined GG LOADER 2 years ago now. I used to be a very active member of the glider, shadowbot, wrobot community. Being someone who pays absolutely attention to everything in the security of my accounts, I clearly found my happiness with GG LOADER which is based only on pixels and does not influence your game unlike other bots I had used to use. On the one hand, the community is very active, the installation simple and the technical follow-up of the administrators super fast. Updates are frequent and I get excellent results with my characters in dungeon or raid whatever the role (tank, healer, dps). I can only recommend them, in terms of tool for automatic rotation there is no better than them currently. I never had a detection, a comment related to my rotation. This is the top in terms of security.
    Originally Posted by ThunderHoof23 View Post
    These guys have such an amazing product. I've been using their rogue, warrior, death knight and more recently hunter rotations and they are really top notch. Their members are really helpful when questions are asked and the devs actually care about the performance and product you receive. They take the extra steps needed to keep it safe and secure for everyone that uses it. 11/10 will always recommend!
    Originally Posted by Dant121 View Post
    Best software, great support, great routines. Great community. Not one ban. Red + logs, what more could you want. Im using rogue and druid. 15/10
    Originally Posted by Scortch View Post
    Best software on the market for wow, especially keeping security in mind. would recommend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Lara2013 View Post
    Das ist der beste bot den ich jemals benutz habe , ich nutze ihn schon seit Monaten und habe keinen bann .Spiele täglich 5 Std mit dem bot man muss sich am anfang bissl rein fuchsen mit den Keybinds was aber auch keine 15 min dauert danach läuft der bot einwandfrei ohne probleme pvp oder pve sind klasse umgesetzt .
    Je nach equ oder gleichwertigen equ von anderen in der selben Ini ist man fast immer auf Platz 1 mit dem Dmg ich hoffe ich könnte euch bisschen helfen und einen Einblick geben
    Originally Posted by Kotzu View Post
    2021 GGLoader Review after almost 2 years of using it.

First I need to mention, am using AIO pack, that means you can use it for any class/any spec and also has a private "build" to prevent detection from blizz.
    I've been using this in BFA M+ and raid and now i'm using it in SL for M+/raid.

is it a plug and play? 9/10 - you need to download the profile and do your binds, also you need the addons, but this applies for any custom rotation bot out there. First time is confusing, then is like riding a bike.

what classes/specs supports 9/10 - this could be an easy 10, because it supports all of them but every major patch/expansion you have to wait for them to be developed so for example if you're a "monk healer", a profile for you may be available in 2-3 weeks after major patch/expansion but devs always do some upfront from PTR and you'll always have a good dps/tank/healer done. At this time, all classes/specs are done with very good logs (will leave pics at bottom).

How well it does its job? 9/10 - i would give 10/10 if logs would be 95+ or 99 without any player involvement, the bot does 95% of the job, you still have to anticipate some fights, but that's 5% in my opinion.. Works great for interrupts/dispels/buffs, love it.

How is support 10/10 - sometimes they don't answer but that's because are very busy or the answers are already on discord, but if you insist, they answer at some point and help.

Price vs Quality 9/10 - price a little big but if you're like me, working from home and doing M+/raiding at same time, is worth it.

Community 10/10 - ppl answer and devs are very active on their profiles.

Would I recommend it to other players? YES YES YES YES

How's PVP with it? - i've only tried BGs, as healer is a BEAST, 99.9% of matches am nr 1 in heal and honor, only thing i've tested there. I've read on discord about pvp players doing arenas are getting 2k+ rating also, but never been there and i think you need more then 5% manual involvement, i think around 20% max.

Logs?- will post some logs from discord, are not mine. Am too lazy to edit them so nothing will give clues about my account.
    Attachment 76425
    WW monk
    Attachment 76426
    Attachment 76427
    HolyPala
    Attachment 76428
    Attachment 76429
    Attachment 76430

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...reenshot_5.png

Respect all !
    Originally Posted by hahahalol22 View Post
    First of all, I'm not playing WoW since the beginning. I started playing in MoP.

Before using GGL I used many LUA unlockers and non-based pixel bots. I was banned in all of them.

I started to search for some options and I found GGL and it was the best choice I made.

Security

This is what most amazes me. Since I bought GGL, I have never seen one single ban report. None!

They didn't get hit by bans since it's creation.

Rotations

Like I said before, I have used some rotation bots before and they were fine. The thing with GGL is that

it performs at a high level and you can keep your account, how great is that? I'm parsing 90-95% in Nyalotha heroic and I've seen 99%, 100% parses in mythic from the community. But beware,

even if the bot performs great, you should get some good gear to fight for the highest ranks in Warcraft Logs.

Developers

GGL has their own class rotations and custom rotations made by top devs out there. They are all open to critics and want to improve their work. I've seen countless times they asking for feedbacks for their rotations.

They can even do feature requests by users.

PvE

You should get some good pieces of gear to perform at the highest level that the bot provides. If you are having low parses, it can be because of your gear, the fighst can be too long or you are competing with a lot of BiS geared characters.

It activates your essences, trinkets, CDs, everything! If you understand your class and have a good gear, trust me, you will deal massive damage even with underrated/non-meta classes.

PvP

I'm mostly doing RBGs and it performs flawlessly. GGL has a advanced interrupt/stun system that you can even add custom interrupts for the rotation. You can easily go from 0 to 1800CR in one day.

My experiences with arena are also great, the bot has an auto-target feature that ignore players with Divine Shield, Aspect of Turtle and Defensive Cds.

Loader setup

For me it was a little hard at the beggining, but after 10min I understand how it works. They have videos and a written guide for you to follow.

I also got help from one of their mods who was very helpful.

Community

GGL has an active discord community for custommers. I would like to thank all of you. The community are like a moderator. They can help you with setup, builds, feedbacks, everything! You can ask at 2am and I'm sure thery will be someone to help. I really appreciate what you have made for my fury warrior. The staff is also amazing and helpful.

Price

For me personally is kinda expensive. Mostly because of my country politics and saddly the global pandemic we are facing. Besides that, it's totally worth it. You will have top security and top performance, what else could you ask for? If you buy it, you are going to have a great time.

Finally, here is a clip of me using fury warrior rotation

Originally Posted by AlphaPred6 View Post
    GGLOADER

1. WHAT DOES IT DO?​

You know what it does. It's automation at its finest. It's a work of art in the PvE scene and the PvP scene. I want you to stop and think for a minute about how you play WoW. You do your research on your class that you really want to be good at but sometimes you don't have the time or maybe even the resources to just sit down and completely master the rotation.

The rotation bot market has dwindled quite significantly in the past few years and as such has made it increasingly hard to find a competitive and quality rotation bot. GGL is one of, if not the best rotation bot based on performance but most importantly its security.

This is your answer, your solution and best of all...your salvation. When you have the tools and capabilities such as GGLoader, your potential is quite literally LIMITLESS. You perform at such a high level while doing everything flawlessly.

The DPS part is the easiest part of GGLoader. The intricate parts such as interrupting a mob every time while doing high DPS is the awesome part. Why is that so good you ask? Your raid leader is going to see this on WCL/Wipefest.gg. Oh? He does really good damage and gets every interrupt? Jesus he's good. What about the Damage Taken on WCL? Your the lowest because you don't have to focus on your rotation and get the dreaded "Tunnel Vision". You have the luxury of freely moving about, dodging things easily, interrupting important mechanics AND outperforming your fellow raid members all at the same time.

Raiding these days has gotten a lot more complicated. You can't just dps anymore, you have to soak, interrupt, do complex mechanics that require all in one movement within the raid. You cannot just simply stand there and "pew pew" anymore. GGLoader takes the most concentrating part of the raiding scene and lets you COMPLETELY ignore it.

2. PERFORMANCE​

I'm going to tell you how it performs, but not only and I'm going to tease you, I'm going to show you the goods. I can't make you feel how good it is until you try it out. That's your decision to make. But after you read this you will be begging for some action.

First off, the damage HAS to have the tools and capability to do the actual damage. Your probably asking, "what do you mean by that?". You need the gear/corruption/trinkets/essences/weapons. GGLoader does your rotation, it interrupts it does all the naughty little things you do at night by yourself and then some but it does NOT "hack" the game and by any means make you do exceptional damage. Every single class needs certain criteria to perform exceptional.

I've used different rotation bots and they have definitely performed well but ultimately ended up in account bans. What impresses me most about GGL is its dedication to account security but also its performance. GGL has performed exceptionally well in raids, parsing in the 95-99the percentiles on Warcraft Logs. There are definitely 100% logs from GGL users I've personally seen posted which is very impressive itself.

Here are the results of some of our classes:

RETAIL:

CLASSIC:

This is just a VERY small sample of how GGLoader performs. These logs are on the old side for anonymity and safety reasons of course.

Here in the GGL community there are 100% Parses that have been performed but for obvious reasons for getting identified they will not be posted here or even in our class discord. I have personally parsed multiple fights in 100% percentile on a random class.

This is the future of raiding and how you will be graded and criticized of your performance:

Want to see it in action? CLICK ME

This is what your raid leader will be using to grade your performance on; for mechanics/damage taken/interrupts. You will always be within the top 3 using GGL. This rates you on every single aspect of raiding mechanically. Don't believe me? Go check out wipefest.gg. This is how raiding has evolved over the years.

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE NOT GGL USERS, THIS IS ONLY TO PROVIDE A VISUAL REPRESENTATION ON HOW YOU ARE GRADED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE/GGL USERS WOULD BE RATED MUCH HIGHER IN THIS REGARD.

Now some of you might ask how it does in PvP? I personally do NOT PvP, I'm just not into it. I'm into High end raiding (14-16hr raid days 7 days week). PvP is not my gig. I have literally seen players say and shown that they've gotten gladiators and 2k rating etc. I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about in PvP but the atmosphere is ABSOLUTELY there as well as the performance. I would upload for proof but I can only upload so many images on posts.

3. WILL I GET BANNED?​

They take security seriously, why? What's the point of having a product that people buy just to get banned. These aren't scumbags, they care about your account just as much as you do. Security > Performance when it comes to priority. This is GGLs top priority, they take this aspect of their product very seriously and their dedication to account security has been solidified. They have had 0 bans since its creation in Burning Crusade.

You know those other rotation bots that say that bullshit about "We have to put a disclaimer out that there saying there's a chance by using this you could get banned" ?....Yeah not here man. I'm not saying that shit. You will not get banned period. End of sentence, period, paragraph. Case fucking closed.

"Bro you can't say that" "You never know?!?!"

This was made in 2007. 13 fucking years and not a single ban. It's 2020 Donald Trump is president, there's a global pandemic and Kobe Bryant is dead. But GGLoader is still going stronger than ever. Seriously its better than it has ever been and keeps getting stronger. At this rate I'm going to be using this shit while I'm old or WoW is officially dead or I'll be using this shit in the after life against Betty White and GGL still will be operational ban free even in the apocalypse.

4. COMMUNITY​

This community has its own discord. Its privatized and very very active. We joke around with each other, help each other out and yes develop our own rotations. We have our own developers that do GGL and keep us safe but also have custom rotation creators that have their own style of rotations for each class. It's a pretty unique and diverse bunch in our discord. You have questions? Please ask and we will help. You have suggestions? Please let us know. We have multiple support channels, we have our performance based channels. This community is tight and very private.

GGL has a unique system in place here, they have their own developers for class rotation and custom developers as well. There is so much variety here its insane. I personally use a custom rotation from one of the custom developers and it performs within the top 5% of my class.

5. SETUP​

I know you want to dps, I know you want to parse but you cannot do those things unless you are PATIENT. Take the time to read every single instruction and take your time to set it up. It's worth the reward, I mean you already paid for it so please read the instructions and don't be afraid to ask for help.

People have said the setup for GGL can be difficult but I've found if you just read the directions very carefully and thoroughly you'll be absolutely fine. Dont skip a step in its setup process, don't leave any card unturned and you'll be fine. These steps are very crucial to your performance on GGL so do not skim through the setup process.

6. PRICE​

So if you look at the Rotation Bot Market, it's literally almost non existent. Why? Because the others get users caught and banned for 18 months and obviously have to cease operations. The price alone for the security aspect is worth the price let alone the absolute beast performance it provides via custom rotations or even the standard ones. Your basically paying for Top 10 Elite raiding performance with ZERO chance of getting banned. You have a community that provides help on the fly and a hell of a lot of customization. They run community giveaways as well to help people out and most importantly give back to its community.
    Refund policy:
    HTML Code:
    REFUND POLICY
    1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
    1.1. The ggloader.com Administration (hereinafter referred to as the "Administration") publishes this Refund Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") in relation to users of the ggloader.com Service, hereinafter referred to as the "User".

1.2. Before using the Service and paying for licenses, we ask you to carefully read the terms of this Policy. By using the Service, you understand the conditions set forth in this Policy and confirm your agreement with them.

1.3. If you are not clear about any points of the Policy, you must first contact the Administration in writing for clarifications (by e-mail [email][email protected][/email]) and use the Service only after receiving clarifications.

2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
    2.1. Acceptance of the User Agreement for the Service simultaneously constitutes acceptance of this Policy, no additional actions are required to accept this Policy.

3. SUBJECT OF THE POLICY

3.1. This Policy regulates the issues of refunding funds paid by Users in the process of using the Service.

4. REFUNDS FOR LICENSES PURCHASED IN THE SERVICE

By purchasing from the Administration the right to use (license) the functionality of the Service in the form of paid access, the User gives his unconditional consent to the conditions of refund specified in this Policy. If the User disagrees with the terms of the Refund Policy, the User is obliged to refuse to purchase a license.
     The User understands that after purchasing a license and gaining access to the paid functionality of the Service, the Administration does not refund the paid funds to the User in the event of further refusal of the User from the license, including in the event of termination of the User Agreement between the User and the Administration.
     In the event the Administration receives from the User any requirements for the refund of the funds paid by the User after the User gains access to the paid functionality of the Service, the Administration has the right to ignore these requirements, since they contradict this Refund Policy.
     In the event that the User declares a demand for a refund of funds before the Administration provides him with access to the paid functionality of the Service, the Administration has the right to consider the request for a refund of funds to the User.
     The Administration has the right, in exceptional cases, to make at its own discretion a decision on the refund of funds to any User in any situation. The adoption of such a decision does not indicate a change in this Refund Policy and cannot be the basis for making claims for the refund of funds to the User in other cases.
     For refunds, Users should contact the Administration via e-mail [email][email protected][/email].
     Any cases of refunds are always carried out exclusively to those payment details of the User, through which the User made the payment.

5. CHANGE OF THE REFUND POLICY

The Administration reserves the right at any time to make changes to any of the paragraphs of this Refund Policy. The new version of the Refund Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Service website, unless otherwise provided by the edition of the Policy.
     The Administration notifies Users of the change in this Refund Policy by publishing an updated version of the Refund Policy on the page . The User undertakes to independently monitor changes in the Refund Policy when performing each legally significant action in the Service and bears the full risk of non-compliance with the requirements of this paragraph.

6. USERS SUPPORT

The user has the right at any time to contact the Administration with questions regarding the terms of this Refund Policy by sending a request by e-mail [email][email protected][/email].

Looking for more Media?
    Click HERE

Our Discord and Forum is private only for purchased users.

We have support in: Russian, Swedish, English and even little bit Chinese!
    Last edited by EGERTON_LEGENDARY; 01-14-2024 at 12:43 PM.

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    Rejuvination1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried this yet?

silliYOYO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trial would be awesome, or any kind of gameplay in arena.

Gave me a free Trial, good Support via Skype. Can recommend his service
    Last edited by silliYOYO; 02-20-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by silliYOYO View Post
    Trial would be awesome, or any kind of gameplay in arena.
    I selectively give trial to good accounts on this site. I can give you access as one of the first. Write me in skype for this. Video gameplay coming soon, just a lot of work with orders (I must create the remaining classes). You must know that I work alone in the project as coder.

comratzzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a shaman, about 2 weeks ago, before the release on the forum. The salesman helped to set everything up, working perfectly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Купил шамана, около 2 недель назад, до релиза на форуме. Продавец помог все настроить, работает на отлично.

clackork's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought this program with no hopes and decided to support a ownedcore user with his project.

but holy fuck this program is preforming insane. this is my main shit and its even so safe you can get it. in other words pixelbot by ggloader.

i recommend this.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added Discord channel (swedish & russian & english & german). Video gameplay coming soon!

LevelingMachine's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will buy it to support development when i get money.

balu100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saying it’s not against EULA is false - the SECOND you automate gameplay regardless of how you do it, it’s breaking the EULA thus making this program just as safe as other pixel bots
    Last edited by balu100; 02-25-2018 at 03:13 AM.

voltie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insane, testin trial and kick is working very well. I top damage everytime with DK

will buy.

rafamcc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they have great support and best app have ever tried so far congratulations this is the thing I was looking for for my toon

Farid95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have bought the Ret paladin routine after using the trial for 3 days. The damage is god-like, the utility like BoP and Sanctuary are awesome. People even whisper me after arena because they hate how good ggloader is.

Also staff is very helpful and nice. When you got a problem or question they are ready to help you with everything.

10/10
    Last edited by Farid95; 02-27-2018 at 02:50 PM.

racksin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the routine a few days ago and it works perfectly. I recommend it, extremely safe.

Strhess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The staff support is excellent and are working damn near 24/7 is seems

Lacto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using the Shaman Rota. DPS is amazing. Support is Perfect !! Setup is a bit hard but Support and Community user are Friendly and help there !

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Benutze das Programm nun seit 2 Tagen. Bin mega begeistert über die schnelligkeit und Flüssigkeit der Rota! Da wurde echt Super Arbeit hingelegt von den Leuten. Wie der Support 24/7 schafft zu helfen frage ich mich bis heute (Pennen die denn nie??)

Ich würde es jedem der sowas sucht ans Herz legen schreibt die Supporter an und ihr könnt eure Klassen 3 Tage völlig unverbindlich testen !!

Viel Spaß damit und GGLoader macht weiter so TOP!!!!
    Last edited by Lacto; 03-01-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Page 1 of 26 12345 ... LastLast