Exo-boost Dragonflight🏆Leveling/Mythic + Dungeons menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Exo Boost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exo-boost Dragonflight🏆Leveling/Mythic + Dungeons

Exo-boost.com

Welcome to World of Warcraft US/EU Mythic+ and Power-leveling Boosting service!

We provide a quality service without middlemans and untrusted boosters.

Our team consists of experienced players who have been in boosting business for more than 7 years!

Visit website Exo-boost.com for more info.

SHADOWLANDS:

We also provide a variety of farming(completing) items/reputation/quests and other stuff.

If you need another service just contact us and we will help you with this.

- All our services are done by hands without using bots/exploits or third party program.

The persons that is leveling/boosting your account is located in Eastern Europe.

- We do our services with the logging into the your account or Self-Play.

- If the account gets banned during boosting/leveling, we will refund all money spent from the last order.

- All orders are completed within 1-12 hours. Some orders may take up to 7-14 days.

- Other conditions you can read on the website Exo-boost.com

We accept Paypal

Contact us and we will answer all your questions and requests.

CONTACTS US

- Online chat on the website Exo-boost.com

- Email: [email protected]

Discord: Exo #4291

Attached Images Attached Images Exo-boost Dragonflight🏆Leveling/Mythic + Dungeons-b3dwpes-jpg 
    Last edited by Exo Boost; 11-28-2022 at 01:29 PM. Reason: No links in title

Exo-boost Dragonflight🏆Leveling/Mythic + Dungeons
    Elyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an account just to post a review. These guys are awesome. I completed a mythic 0 world tour with them tonight. For some context I just got back into retail after many years and this was my first time ever setting foot inside anything Mythic. To further compound how big of a noob I am I had only completed about half of the Shadowlands dungeons on normal difficulty.

Despite all of this the EXO group was incredibly efficient as well as understanding of my many mistakes. They seemed extremely well versed in overall dungeon running tactics which led to an amazingly smooth and enjoyable experience.

Contacted exo on discord before purchasing to see when they would be available, and after confirming a time I purchased via the exo website and received an invite right at our scheduled time.

Again the runs were incredible and efficient even while carrying someone as inexperienced as myself.

10/10 would absolutely recommend.