Looking for advice from anyone who has ever supplied gold to a gold seller please menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

haxor404's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for advice from anyone who has ever supplied gold to a gold seller please

I've set up a bot farm and am on track to generate $100 USD worth of currency per day. Problem is, I've gotten in touch with all your top "Gold Seller" websites (you know the big names) and found they all have one thing in common: They absolutely refuse to pay with bitcoin (non-refundable) and will only pay with Paypal, meaning, since it's a non-tangible product (in-game currency) I have no proof of sale that will hold up if they decide to issue chargebacks 6 months down the road and screw me for 1000s of dollars. It's very possible that these guys dont scam their suppliers, I havent found anything online when searching for reports of scams, but it's hard to verify because suppliers to these websites are rare, I've never met one online. So I would love to meet a supplier or two who has sold gold to top gold seller sites and can confirm that they dont scam their suppliers. Thanks.

Also, Im new here, so I dont know how strict mods are here about things like this, if it would be better is some other section please feel free to move it.

Looking for advice from anyone who has ever supplied gold to a gold seller please