WTT 30 Days Game Time Code menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

opendns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT 30 Days Game Time Code

Hello there! As the titles says I have a unused 30 days battle.net game time code for US realms and I really have no use of it considering I have purchased US one as a mistake so I am willing to trade this for Steam Gift Card 5 EUR or you could offer me some DotA2 Items as well. If you'd like to save a few bucks and get 1 month game time for only 7 bucks this is your lucky day! Hit me up via PM. I have no problems going first for trusted members with positive feedback, people without feedback don't even try unless you're going to give me the code first or unless you're willing to use a middle man.

EDIT: Trade Completed!
    Last edited by opendns; 10-05-2017 at 08:37 AM.

WTT 30 Days Game Time Code
    opendns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traded with djoled all went smooth, he gave me steam gift, really nice guy to trade with. This is not for trade anymore you can feel free to close this thread.