EU/US🔥ABERRUS HC 9/9 €12/🏮MYTHIC+20 Timed €10/🚀KSM €77/|KSH €112🎁15% OF menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    gifted's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 110-120 plus equipment, everything went well! Boost was completed 1 day early and contact was always helpful and friendly.

Very much recommended!

EU/US🔥ABERRUS HC 9/9 €12/🏮MYTHIC+20 Timed €10/🚀KSM €77/|KSH €112🎁15% OF
    BoostCompany's Avatar Member High Quality at a Cheap Price CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Bought 110-120 plus equipment, everything went well! Boost was completed 1 day early and contact was always helpful and friendly.

Very much recommended!
    Thanks a lot

imajicrazy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was sound asleep, these fantastic guys ran my Demon Hunter through an 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace with the 5x loot option - when I logged on my toon, I found three pets and 12 or 13 (I was so shocked I forgot to count properly) pieces of heroic gear (including one warforged weapon)!

A pleasure to do business with you - communication was spot on, executed to perfection - definitely hungry for more! :-)

BoostCompany's Avatar Member High Quality at a Cheap Price CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imajicrazy View Post
    When I was sound asleep, these fantastic guys ran my Demon Hunter through an 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace with the 5x loot option - when I logged on my toon, I found three pets and 12 or 13 (I was so shocked I forgot to count properly) pieces of heroic gear (including one warforged weapon)!

A pleasure to do business with you - communication was spot on, executed to perfection - definitely hungry for more! :-)
    Thanks a lot for review We are happy that you like our service

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BoostCompany View Post
    :-) so happy in fact that I also ordered a Mythic +15 run on the same character, which was expedited promptly and even that yielded 5 430 items!! Amazing professionalism and stellar service provided!

These guys are my new go-to!

Converter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechagon Hardmode

I bought the Mechagon Hardmode run and was totaly suprised. These guys were awesome. He answerded after 5 mins i bought this run. They do it very fast and pro. Lucky me... I get 2 mounts out of this instance and they do "Hertz Locker" achievement for legendary essence. I will definetly use this service again.

Thank you

Thumps up

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With fear of sounding like a broken record, here's yet another praise of BoostCompany;

Taking advantage of their Christmas special discount, I ordered 2 Mythic+ runs and a Heroic Eternal Palace x5 loot - on two different toons, the M+ were done within minutes of placing the order, and the raid executed 2 hours later.

Again, the loot results after the raid was insane; 13 pieces of gear - way more than the guaranteed minimum, and no hiccups or mis-communication along the way.

A++ I highly recommend anyone still on the fence to give them a chance (and take advantage of the 25% off!!!!)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for the great reviews Now in the Christmas holidays, we have a 25% discount on all services, prepare your characters for the new season and raid!

BlueBomber's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great boost on mythic 11. Very pleased with the service and would definitely use it again.
    Last edited by BlueBomber; 02-13-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Badcrazymonkey View Post
    Great boost on mythic 11. Very pleased with the service and would definitely use it again.

Illusionist82's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a levelling package from these folks on an express basis at ridiculously short notice (i.e. one hour's notice). I told them my needs and when I needed it done by and they were very honest in telling me what could not be done (which was more expensive) and what they could realistically try. Settled on a Silver Package and all done in 36 hours on one hour's notice. No one is a miracle worker but they were honest, set realistic expectations and delivered. Thank you. I will definitely use you again in the future.
    Last edited by Illusionist82; 02-18-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Illusionist82 View Post
    Bought a levelling package from these folks on an express basis at ridiculously short notice (i.e. one hour's notice). I told them my needs and when I needed it done by and they were very honest in telling me what could not be done (which was more expensive) and what they could realistically try. Settled on a Silver Package and all done in 36 hours on one hour's notice. No one is a miracle worker but they were honest, set realistic expectations and delivered. Thank you. I will definitely use you again in the future.
    Thanks a lot

moletas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good team +15 ez can carry anyone 4/5 in time

kappacop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly recommended! Bought a boost after I chatted with them, very quick with information and very helpful. They even got me in on another boost as I couldnt join the one that I got offered due to time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast