⭐⭐⭐▃▅▆ ULDIR 8/8 HEROIC RUN TODAY from 119 eur! ▆▅▃ [EU/US] ⭐⭐⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    spx3g's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello boost2night.
    I'm really happy with the service TOMB HC PL from tonight.
    Everything was uncomplicated and the Group was really professional and I enjoyed every minute with them.
    I tried a few boost-services - i will stay with you guys!
    Their greate and honest whith anwsering your questions and they guide you safe through the raid.
    Thanks a lot - and see you soon

⭐⭐⭐▃▅▆ ULDIR 8/8 HEROIC RUN TODAY from 119 eur! ▆▅▃ [EU/US] ⭐⭐⭐
    tranp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd would like to say THANK YOU to the one of the best boosting around Ownedcore. They absolutely looked after me to the start till finish. Had my first boost with them, didn't really got any loot, so they tried again the second time around and we got a decent loot this time, all thanks to boost2night. Once again I'm grateful to you guys, they looked after me so well.

RawrHuman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished a 13/13 Mythic Dungeon run and a 10+ Mythic. They allowed me to heal the group and didn't complain or ask me to go dps so they could breeze thru the instance. Had no issue with Boost2Night and would requemend their services to anyone that needs help getting geared up or help doing dungeons/raids. They are my go to service when I need a group to complete my weekly or when I want to raid TOS.

Zoella's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asked when they had a spot for my Priest, a couple of hours later was getting boosted and gained +30 ilvls with 8 items.

And very cheap, will always use them

grimmer17's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used them for all of the expansion's hc up to now. tos twice. very happy with the results, and the bonuses I get from time to time. will be using them with the new raid too.
    thank you.

Omarlatif's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By far, the best boosting service I have ever worked with...
    They are both efficient and discreet, as well as very professional. They are on time and have guaranteed items. Communication with them is also easily found, through Live Chat, Skype or even Discord. Boost2Night's prices are also very fair and usually have discounts to go even lower than their set price.

Cindlewick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used their service quote a few times now and they only provide amazing customer service and friendly players. Will always reccomend them, they are also willing to match any other sites price

crossap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Resolved
    Posting here in the hope of getting my issues resolved.

The service has been very poor since ordering with repeat attempts at up selling to heroic or promises that my raid will be the next day. When trying to find out when the raids will be/resolve the issues, it takes them ages to respond and then I get messages such as 1 sec I will check, and 2 hours later still no response.

My first experience with Boost2Night was similar but I updated my review after the owner stepped in and gave me a 2nd run where ML was correctly operated and streamed!!
    Run was completed last night - cant complain about loot, I got 4 tier items and about 6 other items including a relic.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 12-08-2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Dispute resolved

scotty20202020's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +++++STARS! The raid was on time. It was streamed and the contact I received from the manager was OUTSTANDING. Great loot which was customized for my toon's specific needs! They actually took the time to do that. Fast raid. I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to get ahead and doesn't mind spoiling themselves a bit Well done- VERY happy.
    Last edited by scotty20202020; 12-07-2017 at 03:05 AM.

scotty20202020's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i JUST finished a ABT. Very happy. The raid was on time. It was streamed and the contact I received from the manager was OUTSTANDING. Great loot which was customized for my toon's specific needs! They actually took the time to do that. Fast raid. I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to get ahead and doesn't mind spoiling themselves a bit Well done- VERY happy.

Prothero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    RAID WENT SMOOTH AND WITHOUT A SINGLE ISSUE WENT FROM ILVL 890 ISH TO 935ISH (935 because i still had some un changed slots 3 days later im at 948.), closed all disputes
    Last edited by DvASystems; 12-11-2017 at 09:37 AM. Reason: contact

scottsummers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE ; $150 US DOLLARS!!!

I was looking around for a Heroic Antorus ML Carry and got in contact with boost2night.
    I was promised the following:

"  Last day of the ID sale!  
    The new reset is on the doorstep! Don’t waste the week, gear up in Antorus HC Masterloot tonight 21:00 CET! 30% OFF – B2NSALE
    Don't forget to ask me if we still got a spot for you!
    "

I also spoke with Max on the online chat, and was promised a Heroic run ML with extra gear to gear up my character.

I have screenshots of chat messages, and proof of payment.

The run took about 3 hours, and after logging back in, I received 4 items (1 tier, and 3 non set random items), and 2 relics, nothing else.

I am awaiting a resolution before attempting my own refund. Refer to the following screenshots of communication --> Boost1.jpg Boost2.jpg

scartino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDITED complaint:
    Greetings,

so this evening/night I've decided to purchase a boost from you guys, boost2night. So after a few minutes on online chat with one of your agent I've decided to purchase Heroic Antorus run, selfplay and masterloot. Which was 229eur. After the payment was done, another of your employee added me on discord and suddenly told me that the selfplayed boost is not possible and offered me that trinkets and relics will go for free for me as a compensation for that problem of being it piloted eventhough I've paid for selfplay. Well I aggreed on that with hopes of additional items for me. After 3 hours or so of boosting, all I got was an achievement and 2-3 items for these 229eur (a legendary dropped for me aswell, but it doesn't count as a proper raid drop, which you should know). So my question is, is this normal ? Is this what all other people actually get using this kind of service for this kind of money ? Because it's far far away from what I've expected.
    Hopefully someone reasonable will get in touch with me via this form before trying to get an actual refund.

Thanks in advance for your fast response.

Regards,
    scartino

EDIT1: After the support staff got in touch with me, I've got offered a free run with the same condition next week. So far they live up to their reputation of having cool and nice staff . Will post the result next week.
    Last edited by scartino; 01-06-2018 at 02:13 AM.

merkinhd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    First run didn't go well. Seller offered a rerun. Got 4 pieces of tier, 3 relics, and several off pieces. Great value!
    Last edited by merkinhd; 01-18-2018 at 01:35 AM.

scottsummers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're dodgey. Plain and simple.
    It's a shame they fucked you over for that much coin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast