⭐⭐⭐▃▅▆ ULDIR 8/8 HEROIC RUN TODAY from 119 eur! ▆▅▃ [EU/US] ⭐⭐⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Gungji's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting this as I am now awaiting a second run for the initial 4/6 Tier21 pieces I purchased.

Was contacted for a Heroic Antorus ML 4 tier pieces guarantee on Friday night the 12th. Ended entire run with one tier piece (legs) and two relics.

**update**

Received all pieces originally purchased.
    Last edited by Gungji; 01-24-2018 at 04:28 PM.

⭐⭐⭐▃▅▆ ULDIR 8/8 HEROIC RUN TODAY from 119 eur! ▆▅▃ [EU/US] ⭐⭐⭐
    nasser92x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been using this service since the start of Legion expansion Night hold , tos and now antorius waste and These guys are friendly and legit. Very good service definitely recommend. run

ROFLBUST's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    del del del del
    Last edited by ROFLBUST; 02-01-2018 at 10:31 AM. Reason: 123

grui808's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just used these guys a few nights ago for a Heroic Antorus ML and +15 keystone run.

The runs were completed very quickly so that was great! Nice and smooth. They even provided a video link to watch it live, which was nice, but I was watching someone play a different character in the same raid as my character.. not them playing my character.

I was kind of upset that after a full Master Loot run, I only received a rather small amount of items. After speaking with them they said they would let me in on a new run the following week. I will update once this happens! (crossing my fingers)

Overall, they are legit and got the job done. Just waiting to see if they bring me in on the next run to compensate for not getting as much loot as I had hoped during the first Master Loot run!

++rep for the quickness of the carry.
    -rep for the RNG gods

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so after talking with then and considering purchasing a run... here is what they told me a masterloot run consists of...

"Standard master loot run guarantees 5 items piloted"

never heard of this from a FULL MASTERLOOT run...

sillybearitsme223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to say the run last night went extremely smooth. Their support was expedient and not once was I uninformed about my character and what was going on. The employee I dealt with, Chris, was very professional and never once left me wondering about my account. I screwed up scheduling the run, error in communication on my behalf, and they were willing to accommodate me while ensuring I still felt like my run was valued, even after I had already paid. I elected for the Tier piece option but the RNG gods weren't having any of that so they offered to run me through again this week so I can grab what I was looking for. All in all, the only company I'm going to use from now on. I will update once I get that second run but given their professionalism, I imagine that run is going to be much sooner than later.

Hish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't ever use these boosters again. Last night I ordered Master Loot piloted for my main spec & off spec, I received 4 items my main spec could actually use. I've used other boosters and have gotten nearly double sometimes more loot then that. I've removed them from my Skype list and blocked them. Complete waste of time.

Nhira's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered ULDIR 8/8 (HEROIC) PERSONAL LOOT RUN

Will post feedback this night.

Thanks