Torghast - Castle Nathria is Now LIVE - 50-60 Leveling - 10% DISCOUNT CODE: OWNEDCORE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    PirateBayService's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Torghast - Castle Nathria is Now LIVE - 50-60 Leveling - 10% DISCOUNT CODE: OWNEDCORE

👑 Some reasons to choose Pirate Bay Boosting Service 👑

- We have been providing boost services on the market for more than 3+ years.
    - During this time we managed to leave thousands of customers satisfied with our service and this number is still growing every day.
    - Despite the fact that the list of supported games has grown significantly over the entire period of our work, we continue to focus more on providing Exclusive Services in World of Warcraft.
    - And the release of the new WoW: Shadowlands Expansion is a great opportunity to prove ourself to you!
    - As a compliment, we are pleased to present to your attention the Discount Coupon Below for Ownedcore users only. Become part of our team to explore Shadowlands together!

USE SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT CODE: OWNEDCORE

Castle Nathria is the first raid scheduled for Shadowlands. For those unfamiliar, this is the seat of power for Sire Denathrius, the vampire edgelord ruler of the Venthyr. Castle Nathria is a gothic-style castle towering strong above the rest of Revendreth. The castle entrance is located in the center area of Revendreth, with the closest flight path currently available being the one by Menagerie of the Master. Castle Nathria will have 10 boss encounters in raid. Pre-order now to join our team to explore new raid on release day. Gift to each pre-order!

New expansion has 8 dungeons in Shadowlands. Of these dungeons, 4 are available for leveling players, with another 4 available at max level.
    But the most significant feature is new Endgame Torghast Dungeon.This new type of dungeon offers instanced dynamic content. You will encounter new challenges every time you visit it, with changing floor layouts and enemy mob types. Every time you enter Torghast, you will have a new experience.

Explore New Shadowlands Services such as Covenant System and Renown Level. In the Shadowlands, each zone will have one of four Covenants: the Kyrian, Venthyr, Necrolord or Night Fae. Renown is a Covenant specific progression system that will measure and build your standing with your chosen Covenant. Renown builds your Trust within your Covenant, influences your connection to your Soulbinds, and allows your progression in repairing your Sanctum.

Changes have not spared pvp mode as well. Blizzard finally presented a New Bastion Arena to our attention. All pvp services will be available from December 6 on the day the new season starts. Despite the fact that account share will be available as boost method, we will still focus more on Self-Play Services is what we recommend to you. We continue to work on attracting more and more Top PvP Boosters, such as Blizzcon Competitors, Winners.

Please feel free to contact us for any further information:

We also have a flexible pricing policy. If you find a better offer or cheaper price somewhere, be sure to let us know and in most of cases we will be able to match price! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special custom request for service is not listed on our website. By the way, there will be no any issues with suitable payment method on our web site, as it supports over 300+ payment methods including the most popular like VISA, Master Card, PayPal, Skrill, Ameran Express, Paysafe Card and many other ways. As further confirmation of the above, you can take a look at some reviews on our previous works.

Originally Posted by Marvelous View Post
    Ordered Mage Tower boost. 2 other services couldn't find a suitable booster for my order since i was under the requirements. However this service provider managed to find a booster for me and we arranged a new deal on skype. needless to say they got it done in under 30 minutes. Friendly staff always replying back to me whenever i had an inquiry, highly recommended A+++
    Originally Posted by Makarov2554 View Post
    Bought Mythic +15 Boost. Everything went smooth and quick. Even got a +14 run for free. Nice guys, can only recommend! Will buy again
    Originally Posted by kacleec View Post
    Great service, would defintely recommend 10/10, if ur skeptic about his services, i can safely assure you its of the highest quality. I even encountered problems with the order and he easily solved it all with ease , would buy future services 100%.
    Originally Posted by kippeh783 View Post
    Bought Glory of the Thundering Raider and Glory of the Drainer Raider, took a couple days to start, but both were finished quickly in the same day, also got the Spawn of Horridon mount too! Which I have been farming for quite a while, amazing. 10/10
    Originally Posted by MrsAzz View Post
    Easy 15+ key. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by jg91 View Post
    Purchased a Shackled Ur'zul carry from Piratebayservice for in afew weeks, will update when done.

UPDATE:

Finally got my shackled urzul today from pirate bay service and i like to rate them 10/10 good communication and raiders doing the job too!
    Originally Posted by Erusive View Post
    I have been purchasing from them for the past two weeks for things ranging from Heroic Antorus, M+15's, Achievements, Mount Farming, etc.

They are very quick to respond, always handle the boost or service quickly and safely, and are the lowest prices around. Their website even offers a cash back system of 5% on your purchase which you can apply toward your next boost or service purchase.

I would definitely recommend this seller for anything you need for World of Warcraft.

FAQ

What if you don't offer the service I want?
    We try to cover as many games and various services in them as possible, but sometimes it is simply impossible to satisfy all the different customer needs. If you have not found the service you are interested in, we will be happy to provide you with a custom service at the best possible price.

How long after the payment will the order execution start?
    As a rule, it takes us no more than half an hour to start executing any Shadowlands order. But it sometimes happens that due to service features or in high demand it takes a bit more time. More precise information you can get from our operator.

Who will work on my order?
    Your order will be taken over by one of our professional Shadowlands PvE or PvP boosters, who has successfully proven himself in working with us for a long time.

What regions do you play on?
    We have SL Boosters for any server & region. So, it doesn't matter what point in the world you want to order a boost from!

General Terms & Conditions

Account Information. Security of your account is one of the main things in any boost process. Complaints related to the ban or any other damage to your account directly affect our reputation in a negative way. With this in mind, we make every effort to work only with proven boosters and to prevent leaks of your account information at any stage of the order process.
    What Other Data We Collect on the website?
    -Your own and the Customer’s contact details such as name, age, Discord/Skype nickname and email.
    -Other personal data contained in your profile on third-party social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
    -Information collected by the e-mail newsletter service provider
    -Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance (Google Analytics)
    We do not provide your information to any other 3 parties for monetary or other consideration.

Cancellation Policy. Our customers (users) have the ability to cancel their orders and get a full or partial refund. Each situation is solved individually by mutual agreement between customer and a representative of our shop.

Payment Security. Payment processing is handled by PayOp, so none of our team members have access to your payment data, so you can be sure of its safety.
    Last edited by PirateBayService; 12-03-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Torghast - Castle Nathria is Now LIVE - 50-60 Leveling - 10% DISCOUNT CODE: OWNEDCORE
    JayKodak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Nighthold Heroic Master loot run. Quick and cheap service. Definitely recommended!

DCFMouse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inquiring.
    Last edited by DCFMouse; 04-05-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Abby2314's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I've ordered the new mage tower challenge from this guy and everything was perfect ! Very nice & effective booster. RECOMMENDED

NickNack089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service! Bought Mythic+ 10, quick and friendly.*Thank you, Pirate Bay Service☺

kata90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought a level boost for my lock, was in hurry and they finished it in under 12 hours, can just recommend these guys!

kata90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just bought a part of quests for legion flying here, very friendly and they did it in no time again for a good price. also finished my worldquests as bonus. nothing more to say.

imfeederthx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brought a mythic NH run got a 910 whisper very good service hes a very nice guy will come back again

Neyia's Avatar Active Member Ultimate Rogue PVE CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a mage tower for MW Monk, very fast service and pro.

Low price, and very nice contact on Skype I recommend.

CondemnedED's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a Mage Tower boost for Blood DK. Was missing some of the requirements, but we talked it over and they found a solution and got it done. Very nice and fast response on Skype. Recommended!

Andehpwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered H-Nighthold run w/ personal loot. Scheduling didn't work out, but they were able to do a Master Loot run for me no additional cost.

I ended up running with another person who ordered the service, who unfortunately for me had priority on some gear, but the clear was fast and professional!

trekka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a Heroic NH ML run, extremely friendly and accomodating to meet my schedule. Whole run was smooth and fast. Highly recommended.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a HC NH PL run, second time I order from them. Very friendly and they found a time that suited me. Recommended!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered NH HC ML run, third order with these guys. As usual very friendly and the run was smooth. Highly recommended!

Marvelous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage Tower boost (under geared)

Ordered Mage Tower boost. 2 other services couldn't find a suitable booster for my order since i was under the requirements. However this service provider managed to find a booster for me and we arranged a new deal on skype. needless to say they got it done in under 30 minutes. Friendly staff always replying back to me whenever i had an inquiry, highly recommended A+++

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast