WTS Invincible's Reins--5 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JaredKorry's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Invincible's Reins--$185

I have the mount in my bag right this minute so you don't need to wait for me to farm it. It is ready for instant delivery. Since the mount is in my bag, it WILL transfer over in a routine character transfer. I just tested the process to be sure of that. In order to transfer the character to a different battle-net account, I will need the email address for the account it is to be transferred to. The total cost is $185. That covers the $25 character transfer fee, the $60 level 100 boost to replace the character I am transferring and $100 for the mount itself. Payment is through Paypal. You can contact me on Skype.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Attached Images Attached Images WTS Invincible's Reins--5-262c13723bad4285855e236fffa6def9-gif 
    Last edited by JaredKorry; 09-20-2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: To remove incorrect information

WTS Invincible's Reins--5
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JaredKorry View Post
    I have the mount in my bag right this minute so you don't need to wait for me to farm it. It is ready for instant delivery. Since the mount is in my bag, it WILL transfer over in a routine character transfer. I just tested the process to be sure of that. In order to transfer the character to a different battle-net account, I will need the email address and secret question/answer for the account it is to be transferred to. The total cost is $185. That covers the $25 character transfer fee, the $60 level 100 boost to replace the character I am transferring and $100 for the mount itself. Payment is through Paypal. You can contact me on Skype.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Untrue information. He does not need the SQA from the new account to transfer the toon, just the email. I sell a lot of individual characters and never ask my customers for any information other than the email address off the account since it isn't pertinent to the transfer.

Proof: Attachment 44022

Attached a screenshot of the character transfer transaction screen from Battle.net. Once the information is provided, a box will appear and the seller will be prompted to input their SQA their to proceed with the transaction. Just a fair warning to anyone interested in this mount. Don't provide more information than you need and risk losing the account in the future.

It should also be noted that if this is a Legion account he is transferring from, you must have a Legion license on your account to proceed with the transfer.

To the seller, you should include both forms of identification with this sale, since the account will be under your name, assuming you are the Original Owner of the parent account. Next time, please don't post misleading information in your threads. Trade safely!
    Last edited by AccountShark; 09-20-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for clarifying/correctiing me on that. When I tested the transfer, I did need to have the secret question/answer but, as you pointed out, it was for my account and I didn't realize that. Thais is my first time trying to sell a character/account so pardon my newbie mistakes.I am editing that part out of the OP now. If I'm selling the individual character as opposed to the entire account, is there a need to include both forms of identification? What is your recommended path for transferring just a toon? The test I conducted earlier was transferring the character to another Bnet under my name. Is it possible to transfer a character to a bnet under a different name?
    Last edited by JaredKorry; 09-20-2016 at 06:08 PM.

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for clarifying/correctiing me on that. When I tested the transfer, I did need to have the secret question/answer but, as you pointed out, it was for my account and I didn't realize that. Thais is my first time trying to sell a character/account so pardon my newbie mistakes.I am editing that part out of the OP now. If I'm selling the individual character as opposed to the entire account, is there a need to include both forms of identification? What is your recommended path for transferring just a toon? The test I conducted earlier was transferring the character to another Bnet under my name. Is it possible to transfer a character to a bnet under a different name?
    Adding you to Skype so we don't distract from your post with more lengthy comments.

Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait to hear from you on Skype.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait to hear from you on Skype.
    I realize I'm a ****ing scumbag for necro'ng.. yeah.. I am.. sa'right though..

Your PMs are full.. haven't gotten accepted on Skype..

So I was wondering.. we'd talked awhile ago about it..

Knowing what you know now about not needing the SQA for this.. does that change the process for moving account achievements / mounts / pets etc to a 2nd account ?

You had said you knew the method.. I'm interested :-D